blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:26:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272598 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345654 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: May 13, 2012, 11:28:09 AM »

No matter how today goes it's been a great season and I've loved every minute of it, that said... GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: May 13, 2012, 11:57:57 AM »

I'm currently in Singapore getting myself ready for the biggest weekend of football for at least a decade (for a toon fan), Robson had a great couple of seasons, aswell as Keegan, but this is the season I've enjoyed the most....simply because it was so unexpected.

Meeting up with the NUFC Singapore supporters club, so should be a cracking atmosphere, they are giving away 2 free pints if you turn up in black and white (£8 a pint average over here Sad  ) 

HOWAY THE LADS

A Man is walking through a park in Newcastle one day, when he hears a child screaming. To his horror he sees a rottweiller attacking a small boy.
Without a second thought the man dives onto the dog and a monumental battle begins.

The man gets bitten and clawed to within an inch of his life but somehow manages to pull the dog off the child, with the last ounce of strength he strangles the ferocious beast.

A man with a camera around his neck rushes over to the bloody scene.

"I'm a reporter with the Newcastle Chronicle and that is the bravest deed i have ever seen. I can jst see the front page now - GEORDIE HERO SAVES CHILD FROM CERTAIN DEATH"

"That's very kind of you replies the hero - but I'm not a Geordie - I'm from Sunderland"

The reported thinks for a while and replies

"That's alright - You'll still make the headlines - MACKEM B*****D KILLS FAMILY PET"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: May 13, 2012, 12:14:43 PM »

The way pardew talks in thy phone in very very very nearly turned me on.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: May 13, 2012, 06:05:46 PM »

We had a good run.

Not really sure what Pardew's thinking was saying we could lose our best players the day before this huge game but meh I have no complaints we performed way above expectation, would be just as suprised if we are up there this time next year.

So so so jealous of the die hard City fans, iwwil to feel such euphoria that they did today, jellly. Great for the game, loved it.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: May 13, 2012, 06:13:56 PM »

Wp Newc, amazing season, never forget a lot of people thought you might go down and you came 5th. Europe awaits, the Europa league is a miles better competition that most people give it credit for, it will be good.

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: May 13, 2012, 06:15:29 PM »

Could be a bad thing for Newcastle tho, games can catch up with you.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: May 13, 2012, 06:25:14 PM »

Could be a bad thing for Newcastle tho, games can catch up with you.

Totally agree, our squad is far too weak at the moment to cope with the extra games and as it seems likely that we'll keep hold of our best players I'd be suprised if we strenghten enough to have a good enough squad to battle in the Lge, Europe and the cups.

Hope I'm wrong again though.
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1387 on: May 23, 2012, 05:16:11 PM »

Newcastle United have bolstered their French contingent after announcing the signing of Romain Amalfitano from Reims.

more to follow

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: May 25, 2012, 09:11:19 AM »

Yet nice to get an early signing. Harper leaving isn't a big issue but I an sad to see Guthrie leave, think he's been as good if not better than cabaye this year. Don't know much about the new guy but I expect him to be back up to first team and great addition for our European campaign.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: May 25, 2012, 11:48:09 PM »

Harper hasn't gone has he? Sure I read he was talking about going out on loan
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: May 27, 2012, 06:24:48 PM »

Harper hasn't gone has he? Sure I read he was talking about going out on loan

he wasn't the best when on loan for us, hope we don't go back in for him.

odds on newcastle for the europa league?

geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: May 29, 2012, 02:03:57 PM »

After 38 years of waiting I finally got my chance to fulfil my life long dream, today I was asked if I could play for NUFCSINGAPORE SUPPORTERS CLUB V ARSENALSUPPORTERS CLUB

My lifes complete Smiley

I will try to my club proud and drink at least 10 bottles during the match Cheesy
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: May 29, 2012, 06:12:59 PM »

So, do we think Ba will stay?

I'm actually not worried if leaves just because we must already have a replacement lined up and going by our scouting team, he's bound to be ridic good.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: May 29, 2012, 09:03:27 PM »

i like the 433 formation and think it suits cabaye,tiote, ben arfa and cisse perfectly.

i think that ba isn't as good as cisse and that his attitude wasn't great over the last 6 months, nor his form. I would prefer to have an out an out left winger and also not rely on the two guys too much as January is a huge month and both will be at the ACN again. However keeping Cisse happy may mean keeping Ba happy.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: September 27, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »

8 year contract ext for pardew!?!? Wow

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: