blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:03:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 346065 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: August 20, 2013, 02:46:49 AM »

Debuchy came wih huge expectations but has been catastrophic. He gets beaten way way too easy.

Colo is a hero, the best defender I've seen in black and white but looks error prone ATM.

Taylor is undoubtedly awful liability and people's perception of him being an attacking threat is a myth.

Mbwia got murdered easy tonight and will be interesting to see if he improves.

Santon is way better going forward than defensively.

Tiote is the worst defensive midfielder in the premiership on the last 12 months form, can't keep the ball and gives away needless fouls, liability.

Jonas simply woeful, should have sold 12 months ago.

Ben arfa is our best player a real threat but nobody gives him an opttion

Sissoko has a touch of a rapist, he's way above his league

Anita seems too weak although potential

Cisse worst striker in the premiership outside of the box

Tim Krul is v v good

Gouffran actually decent IMO.

Pardew clueless !!! Who makes a rash substitution when there's 5 seconds left of the half and you can go in and regorup. Absolute clown.

John carver / stone absolute amateurs.

We need to spend and we need to spend very very quick.

There will be a tonne of pressure vs west ham and the fans will be kicking off I'd be betting against us.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: August 20, 2013, 03:08:42 AM »

Would you say you are going to be in a relegation scrap? I ask with hope. Smiley
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: August 20, 2013, 03:32:40 AM »

Would you say you are going to be in a relegation scrap? I ask with hope. Smiley

We have lots of very very bad players and a very bad manager. What might save us is that Holloway and Bruce are worse and both of their teams are worse too. Dont know much about Cardiff yet though.

As it stands, things definitely look bleak.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: August 20, 2013, 09:58:25 AM »

You'd do well to find a back four as bad as yours too.

Luckily the 3 promoted clubs will see Newcastle safe but really should be challenging top 10. The result has probably done you a favour...if you lost 1-0 maybe no signings now you could up signing a few!

Pretty far off the mark there.

Our defence is actually pretty strong, just played shit tonight.

Debuchy is undoubtably a quality player.
Colo is proven class.
Yanga Mbiwa looks very promising.
Santon is better than a lot of other lb's in the league although went a bit off the boil last season.

Nope, don't think I am far off the mark.

Awful full backs at defending.

Mbiwa looks like a donkey, Taylor is a liability. Colo is obv decent though. Not even any kind of cover at full back either.

I'd say only palarse, hull and Sunderland have weaker back fours.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: August 20, 2013, 12:34:46 PM »

Colo also very good football brain but liability in a weak team Oi.

In Chelseas team he'd be outrageous.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: August 20, 2013, 01:08:38 PM »

should never have offloaded nolan and barton Smiley
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: August 20, 2013, 01:25:54 PM »

You'd do well to find a back four as bad as yours too.

Luckily the 3 promoted clubs will see Newcastle safe but really should be challenging top 10. The result has probably done you a favour...if you lost 1-0 maybe no signings now you could up signing a few!

Pretty far off the mark there.

Our defence is actually pretty strong, just played shit tonight.

Debuchy is undoubtably a quality player.
Colo is proven class.
Yanga Mbiwa looks very promising.
Santon is better than a lot of other lb's in the league although went a bit off the boil last season.

Nope, don't think I am far off the mark.

Awful full backs at defending.

Mbiwa looks like a donkey, Taylor is a liability. Colo is obv decent though. Not even any kind of cover at full back either.

I'd say only palarse, hull and Sunderland have weaker back fours.

How often do you watch Newcastle play ?

Mbiwa gets ripped a new one off Jesus Navas, that means he's a donkey ? He's young and has looked really good.

Taylor shouldn't be in the team.

The full backs aren't awful, Debuchy is yet to settle but that's pretty std, once he gets used to the League compared to France I'm confident he'll be very good. Santon isn't great defensively but as an all round player again is nowhere near awful, that said I'd buy a knew LB and play him LM as Gutierrez is actually awful.

Looking at the sides that they fielded at the weekend I'd go ahead and say we are also as good if not better defensively (inc Krul who's kinda relevant) than : Villa, Stoke, Norwich, Fulham, West Brom, Southampton, West Ham and Cardiff. Half of them, maybe more, have better squads than us though.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: August 20, 2013, 01:26:42 PM »

Also who hacked Pads' account ?

Or has a couple of months as a poker pro already took all that positivity out of you Tongue
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: August 20, 2013, 01:28:15 PM »

Colo also very good football brain but liability in a weak team Oi.

In Chelseas team he'd be outrageous.

This is a pretty bizarre comment, he's been an absolute boss the last two years+, and the team in front of him hasn't changed that much ?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 20, 2013, 02:03:30 PM »

He was t great last season. He has lost a yard f pace that was so important for him. He is not good in the Air at all either.

Last season there was around 5-10 goals which the old colo would never had let happen.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: August 20, 2013, 03:40:33 PM »

Holloway and Bruce are bad managers? Pretty harsh comments. The fact that both are relatively experienced will be a huge boost to our chances, as Pardew will be to yours.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: August 28, 2013, 11:01:50 PM »

Pretty clear to see that we have a lot of players who aren't anywhere near the level needed to be successful at a top level club. Of course the odd potential banana skin tie means the games aren't pretty but this is the 7th, 8th or even more time that the same second string players have played against weak opposition and showed nothing, they clearly aren't good enough.

We were really lucky tonight, and a man under as much pressure as Pardew I'm surprised he took such a big risk as we could very easily have lost tonight.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: August 28, 2013, 11:04:54 PM »

Pretty clear to see that we have a lot of players who aren't anywhere near the level needed to be successful at a top level club. Of course the odd potential banana skin tie means the games aren't pretty but this is the 7th, 8th or even more time that the same second string players have played against weak opposition and showed nothing, they clearly aren't good enough.

We were really lucky tonight, and a man under as much pressure as Pardew I'm surprised he took such a big risk as we could very easily have lost tonight.

Are you pleased by the massive cup draw?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: August 29, 2013, 01:25:59 AM »

YOUR GONA GET YOUR FUCKING HEADS KICKED IN

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: August 29, 2013, 01:58:20 PM »

Instead of buying new players of rather they used the money to get rid of Pardew and get in a new manager.

I've not read his post game comments from yesterday. Instead to imagine what they are.

Blue text
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: