blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:38:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345628 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2008, 07:02:57 PM »

Fuck my entire life.

That is all.

??
Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2008, 12:37:20 PM »

Yesterday should have been the last exam I ever had to take - but I'm 90% sure I'm going to be resiting it in 6 months time, and give myself another 3 months of weekend college in the process. Not good, not happy. Having said this there is nothing I can do about it now - other than get drunk and have some delayed birthday nights out!!

Big big game today. Hopefully We'll put on a display today and pick up three point. I think I might be asking too much though!

I wasn't happy with Kinnear's comments about Martins. The last thing we want to do is drive Oba out the door when Michael Owen is having dinner with Peter Kenyon at Stamford Bridge less than 48 hours before a game in Newcastle.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2008, 01:24:54 PM »

Yesterday should have been the last exam I ever had to take - but I'm 90% sure I'm going to be resiting it in 6 months time, and give myself another 3 months of weekend college in the process. Not good, not happy. Having said this there is nothing I can do about it now - other than get drunk and have some delayed birthday nights out!!

Big big game today. Hopefully We'll put on a display today and pick up three point. I think I might be asking too much though!

I wasn't happy with Kinnear's comments about Martins. The last thing we want to do is drive Oba out the door when Michael Owen is having dinner with Peter Kenyon at Stamford Bridge less than 48 hours before a game in Newcastle.

Where did you hear this ?

GL with results you never know you may of passed
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2008, 03:29:47 PM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 2-0 hold plz

Sigh at missing the game due to having to study FML
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2008, 04:54:36 PM »

BOK !

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2008, 05:00:12 PM »

BOK !

Like i didn't expect it i put hold plz i hate football gg life

Great performance 1st half 2nd half absolute joke wp boys good half time team talk joe ffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr FML
Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2008, 05:21:51 PM »

FML. Watched two different teams today. Could see their goals coming. Like I said before we are in trouble from dropping points against these teams- we'll have to get points against the top teams at home now.

The owen thing came directly from my mate who was at a function there on Thursday night.

Knap in the car on the way back and go to love some booze tonight to numb the pain.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2008, 05:26:00 PM »

FML. Watched two different teams today. Could see their goals coming. Like I said before we are in trouble from dropping points against these teams- we'll have to get points against the top teams at home now.

The owen thing came directly from my mate who was at a function there on Thursday night.

Knap in the car on the way back and go to love some booze tonight to numb the pain.

Pretty sure that it ain't true like but see what happens, we have bigger worries than just him to be fair
Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2008, 06:42:56 PM »

Finishing the game with a CB and winger playing centre midfield says it all.

Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2008, 07:53:41 PM »

Owen to Chelsea. Done (?). January for a couple of million as opposed to June for free I would guess. Lets hope we dont need goals at the end of the season to stay up... oh hang on, we will.

Nem

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2008, 05:59:58 AM »

ive been told Harry wants Owen.
Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2008, 07:10:48 AM »

He probably does want him, but u have no chance. Unlike 99% of footballers I think the london factor is something owen doesn't want. I'm sure he would put up with it for CL football but not a mid table team.

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2008, 03:58:27 PM »

who can afford his wages, unless he is gonna take a huge pay cut, he wont go anywhere.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »

ive been told Harry wants Owen.

Was it the same person who told you Berbatov and Keane were going nowhere?

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2008, 08:19:59 PM »

Pretty sure that it ain't true like but see what happens, we have bigger worries than just him to be fair

FML. My mate finally confessed that he was taking the piss about Owen. Given that he told me in an email 30 minutes before my last exam I took it that he wouldnt be putting me on tilt!! Oh well.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: