blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:11:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273126 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Monte Carlo Millions Day Two Live UPdate
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Monte Carlo Millions Day Two Live UPdate  (Read 81333 times)
The_Maharajah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: November 21, 2005, 07:01:47 PM »

Camel how about updating that blog of yours before it turns into a relic?

The Lemon

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 21, 2005, 07:02:29 PM »

Alright guys , great coverage , as always. Please pass my luck on to the two remaining bad-beat representatives. Actionjack , and strummer9 (Richard Herbert) . And a special message for strummer9 , please tell him "long live Zaragoza" - Thanks Muzza9
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 21, 2005, 07:03:24 PM »

He does, http://pokerbastard.blogspot.com/ Shocked Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 07:06:03 PM by Nemesis » Logged
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 21, 2005, 07:04:41 PM »

everyone - Cold and dry here, promise of 5cm of snow on Friday at sea level   disco

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 21, 2005, 07:07:00 PM »

Funnily enough I have got something to write about.

Just finding enough time to do it.. that's the problem.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
jbsc7769

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: November 21, 2005, 07:09:05 PM »

The great thing about the updates is the interaction between those sitting at home and the intrepid reporters at the venue.

I agree 100% but we have moved away from being "updated" about the event and developed in to another conversation where a player is being chastised for something. (which for the record is NOT cheating in any way shape or form, yet we happily accepty cheating in other "sports" like players appealing for penalties when they know it is not, or diving. I have never even seen someone get this much grief for soft playing in tournaments etc!). Damn, now you have got me involved... LOL STOP IT!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 07:11:25 PM by jbsc7769 » Logged

Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: November 21, 2005, 07:14:14 PM »

Right guys, if you're not scared of DC, you should be scared of me!

Please let's not sully this thread and update by getting into nasty arguments. Go post about it on the General Board, if you have to, but be aware that you can't really swear on there either, and as I have no life at the moment, I'll be watching Smiley

Let's just enjoy the hard work, Jen, Dave and the old man are doing for us eh? And let's not get into arguments while we have guests amongst us Smiley

Anyway, I just posted something over on the General board, so I might as well spam it here as well Smiley

Be Nice, or I will get me stick out Smiley

Heid
xx

Hi all 

Well as Mr End is off on his Jollibobs in the tropical climes of Walsall, he's given me the fantastic honour of telling you all about the latest inductee to the BHOF!

It's a tale of great intestinal fortitude, perseverance, and just being an all round good egg...I'm not going to reveal anything else about this one, but it will warm even the most hardened heart.

Anyway, what are you still doing here? Go HERE immediately and read all about it, and take some time to peruse some of the other stuff that blondepoker.com has to offer.

A brief recap of what the BHOF is, and how and why to nominate someone:

BLONDE HALL OF FAME: NEW SITE FEATURE

You will see a new tab on the www.blondepoker.com home page entitled “Hall of Fame”

We hope you will help us in expanding this new idea. Here’s how you can help:

All Blondeites are eligible for inclusion in the Hall of Fame (BHOF)

Any achievement from the start of Blonde in January 2005 onwards is eligible

Importantly, this is open to BOTH Poker and Non-Poker achievements

The moderators and administrators will if necessary decide on BHOF entrants but we would far rather the nominations came from you. Whether you are nominating yourself or someone else, just drop a PM through and in due course the person’s name will appear in lights on the main site. Your nomination can be left anonymous in the new section if you wish.

I will co-ordinate the growth of the new section, including putting in additional achievements to the entry of any person who is in the Hall of Fame, but feel free to PM any moderator/admin.

The key thing here is that it should be a serious achievement that is important for that particular Blondeite. It needn’t be winning a bracelet or a WPT event, indeed it can be anything from an inexperienced player winning or placing in a comp of ANY value for the first time to a non playing achievement in the poker community  through to significant non-poker achievements of any sort. Also, of course, if you know a Blondeite has acted to help others in either a poker or more general capacity, please inform us.

We would like the nominating Blondeite to write the suggested entry wherever possible, though we will assist if you wish.

Over to you!

We're looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no bubble; there is the Final Table.
The_Maharajah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: November 21, 2005, 07:15:22 PM »

Just finding enough time to do it.. that's the problem.

Thats good. Looks like your right about Reading. I didnt back them myself hope you filled your boots?

phinnies1

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 21, 2005, 07:16:13 PM »

As it is quiet I will add my sixpennorth to the Tony G debate. (for what its worth)
I love all styles in poker, the quiet unassuming type and the brash, in your face personality. They bring to the table everything thats needed to make it the fun, entertaining and unique.
However, from all that I have seen of the said Mr G, he is off the scale when it come to having some kind of modesty, manners and respect.
It is fine to bring your voice to the table and sledging is a day to day part of the game but he appears to want to ridicule his opponent to the point of submission, even if his opponent is at his lowest point (having just made an exit)
He may be a very good poker player, he may have the results to show but he has no style.
Here are a choice of drinking partners for you......Marcel Luske and Ram Vaswani or Tony G and Phil Helmuth?Huh?
M POWER
« Reply #309 on: November 21, 2005, 07:18:13 PM »

All the Negative TonyG stuff was started by DC and Tikay Slating one of the Fellow Board Members.

Regards

M
Heid
Nuuuuu Meeeeja Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: November 21, 2005, 07:21:38 PM »

Don't really care what it was or who started it Sad

Just don't want anymore of it Sad

Please?

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no bubble; there is the Final Table.
Lassoo

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 21, 2005, 07:22:18 PM »

Hi reporting team, back from frustrating late work to realize that you still keep on bringing steaming reports to the audience.
Looking forward to an exiting evening, though hoping to end the evening in a good mode (for Bengt S being among the finalists).
When are they starting to play again?
elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 21, 2005, 07:22:27 PM »

Hi guys dont make it complicated its quite simple. You can't use swear words if we are selling these details onwards to other sites.
If we can't sell it on, then we can't employ Jen...do any swear words in this thread will be deleted

i'll walk a million miles for one of your goals
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 21, 2005, 07:23:25 PM »

All the Negative TonyG stuff was started by DC and Tikay Slating one of the Fellow Board Members.

Regards

M
Must agree with M POWER.
If Tony Gs antics wasnt mentioned , we would all be none the wiser and the following arguements wouldnt have arisen. maybe a tip for the future

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 21, 2005, 07:26:07 PM »

Right, we are back from a fine meal at Cafe de Paris, & we have got FULL Chip Counts for every p;layer. There are 4 tables of 6 left (approx), Mr Burns is just inputting them.

If the Wi-Fi is working properly again, a fine & entrertaining evening is in prospect.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: