blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:34:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Anniversary Cup - Day 2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Anniversary Cup - Day 2  (Read 92766 times)
GrannyDee

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 02:14:18 PM »

gooooooooo Boba (Paul McTaggart)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 02:15:14 PM »

GL to Danny Cochrane and Matt Lewis can I get some pics of these 2 please!

Enjoy! Don't look a the whole picture all at once though, leave some for later.

Matthew Lewis

Daniel Cochrane

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 02:18:15 PM »

I noticed the headline on the newspaper. Where am i going? And where have i been? I'm considering legal action.

Damn - you beat me to the gag.  Was just typing one out, and you've ruined it.  It's your name, so that's fair enough.  

When can we expect your return then?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 02:22:48 PM »

LeKnave bets out 2,225 on a Two Diamonds board and finds Glyn Cooke repopping it to 6,000 from behind him. LeKnave gives it a bit of the Hollywood before moving all-in.

"Count please," says Cooke. It's 16,850 more.

"Ok, I call."

LeKnave flips , Cooke makes a face like someone else got to the last cookie in the tin before him, and then turns over .

The turn and river are both deuces and LeKnave's Eights full beats Cooke's Deuces Full for a double up.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 02:24:20 PM »

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, we don't seem to have witnessed any early casualties, although Ben Mayhew has certainly broken a bone or two. I joined the action just as they were reaching the flop, Pete Charalambous having raised from the small blind before calling a reraise (of about 8,000 total) from Mayhew.

With both players quickly checking the flop, Charalambous extracted a chuckle from his neighbour before turning all serious and abruptly announcing all in on the turn. Moments later, all of Charalmbous' chips were scattered across the line (around 35,000) as he sat back with his arms folded, blew out his cheeks and began to write a text as if it was another two players in the hand.

Mayhew, meanwhile, sat back himself, clearly with a tricky decision as he put his hands on the head and sighed. "How much is in the pot?" inquired Mayhew as the dealer spread the chips. "About sixteen in there, buddy," replied Charalambous. With Charalambous smiling inanely at his tortured opponent, Mayhew suddenly spurted out the phrase "all-in" and we had our showdown, Charalambous in dominating shape with versus Mayhew's . "Don't get fucking lucky on me," pleaded Charalambous as the dealer reached towards the top of the pack.

River =

And Charalambous doubles though, much to his delight. "Yes, come on!" he said. "Nice hand, buddy," complimented a sportsmanlike Mayhew.

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008, 02:24:33 PM »

LeKnave bets out 2,225 on a Two Diamonds board and finds Glyn Cooke repopping it to 6,000 from behind him. LeKnave gives it a bit of the Hollywood before moving all-in.

"Ok, I call."

LeKnave flips , Cooke makes a face like someone else got to the last cookie in the tin before him, and then turns over .

The turn and river are both deuces and LeKnave's Eights full beats Cooke's Deuces Full for a double up.

MBSFN to be on the toasty side of that.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2008, 02:25:15 PM »

Scooooooooooop nice start glglgl
Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2008, 02:26:10 PM »

Haha cheers was hoping for some of today see if they look the part in my shades I lent them Smiley
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2008, 02:28:48 PM »

"Ok, I call."

weeeeeeeeeeeeee mbsfn

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 02:28:53 PM »

"Ok, I call."

That's how it is to be golden balls.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 02:28:58 PM »

I didn't catch the betting pattern, but Paul Gourlay, residing in Las Vegas these days, is fuming like petrol and nurturing a depleted stack of 35,000. The board read , and Gourlay was in the process of calling what appeared to be a circa 10,000 bet from early pace setter James Mitchell. "Fucking hell," exclaimed a frustrated Gourlay as Mitchell turned over a near nutty . "Don't believe it." Five minutes later, Gourlay passed our base, grumbling, "Wish I'd come late, I flopped the straight and lost out to a runner runner flush."

Here's the Rocket Man during happier times, sharing thoughts just moments before the restart.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »

They are dropping like... well, helium balloons. Still 89 remain.
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2008, 02:35:16 PM »

I noticed the headline on the newspaper. Where am i going? And where have i been? I'm considering legal action.

Damn - you beat me to the gag.  Was just typing one out, and you've ruined it.  It's your name, so that's fair enough.  

When can we expect your return then?

No idea mate. It's all lies i tell you.

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
Reggie

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:01 PM »

Snoop's any cash games started yet??
Reggie
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2008, 02:37:13 PM »

Announcing he was moving all in blind before the cards were even dealt, the depleted stack of Darren Matlock was quickly matched by Dean Lyall who had his man by the short and curlies with versus . But poker's a cruel game, in which even the most dominating hands can be bent over and pummelled. This hand was no different, the board coming a gasp-inducing Two Diamonds to deliver Matlock a fortunate double up and Lyall a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp whilst having his testicles clamped in a vice.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: