blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:37:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  GBPT NO MORE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GBPT NO MORE  (Read 7074 times)
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »

Ok OK - just so Mr Raab (best Grosvenor poker bloke jobbie according to Tikay) can say he has the biggest poker tour I'll run a £500 buy in at my house, free tea and coffee and water, great dealer  Grin and the house only takes £50 juice per player. Bargain imo - sign up now.....max 7 players as that's all my dining room table can take!

As for the tour part - one game will be in the lounge and one in the kitchen - sorted.
Who's in?Huh??
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »

Ok OK - just so Mr Raab (best Grosvenor poker bloke jobbie according to Tikay) can say he has the biggest poker tour I'll run a £500 buy in at my house, free tea and coffee and water, great dealer  Grin and the house only takes £50 juice per player. Bargain imo - sign up now.....max 7 players as that's all my dining room table can take!

As for the tour part - one game will be in the lounge and one in the kitchen - sorted.
Who's in?Huh??

Stick a free colonic in there and we've got a tour
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 12:23:18 PM »

Who's in?Huh??

thumbs up you're on!
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 12:23:53 PM »

As a little aside, has the ever been any consideration to making the winner of an APAT event eligible for the Champion of Champions event? That would probably be a very nice little touch for all concerned.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 12:24:09 PM »

Who's in?Huh??

Dingdell's home game - the only game where the poker table isn't the only place you can experience a suckout.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 12:24:47 PM »

Who's in?Huh??

staking thread 4 the win. ginna put one up for the lounge tour- the food in the kitchen will distract me and make it -ev

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »

As a little aside, has the ever been any consideration to making the winner of an APAT event eligible for the Champion of Champions event? That would probably be a very nice little touch for all concerned.

they already do gert a seat into champ of champs i think

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »

Already happens.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 12:25:56 PM »

Happening a lot in the new APAT season Barry

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 12:28:01 PM »

Ah good, nice to see you take my suggestion on board, and so quickly as well.
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 12:29:28 PM »

I'm sorry to see the Gala Tour go as well. Despite the fact that it probably leaves the GUKPT in a stronger position, the competition from Gala was welcomed, as it was good for the whole UK poker community. We used to bill the GUKPT as 'The UK's biggest poker tour.'  'The UK's only poker tour' doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

FWIW, I like to think of APAT as 'the UK's longest established poker tour'...
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 12:33:53 PM »

As an aside Mr Shoelace.

Do you realise you shouldn't be blaming the credit crunch anymore? That is just sooooo last week.

These days we blame the recession.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 12:36:17 PM »

As an aside Mr Shoelace.

Do you realise you shouldn't be blaming the credit crunch anymore? That is just sooooo last week.

These days we blame the recession.

Sorry, I actually blame the recession for me not having the resources any more to find out that we now blame the recession, and not the credit crunch.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 12:56:42 PM »

Do APAT events still exclude most of the players who play in a GUKPT?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 01:00:51 PM »

My apologies to APAT for that. There are 5 APAT events that have Champion of Champion seats to the winners. Butlin will confirm shortly.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: