blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:35:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  GBPT NO MORE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GBPT NO MORE  (Read 7066 times)
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2009, 02:44:20 PM »

Trophies for the winners.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2009, 02:45:42 PM »

The GUKPT Summer Series is pitched at this level. Three four-day festivals with £200 and £300 side events and a £500 main event - all two day events. They all take place in June - starting in Bolton, then Aberdeen and finally Walsall. GUKPT ranking points and C of C seats in all events.

will you be sponsoring Blonde to do updates?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2009, 02:57:34 PM »

The GUKPT Summer Series is pitched at this level. Three four-day festivals with £200 and £300 side events and a £500 main event - all two day events. They all take place in June - starting in Bolton, then Aberdeen and finally Walsall. GUKPT ranking points and C of C seats in all events.

Lol.

Lord Raab has already been more helpful to blonde than you'll ever know.

He is, I'm told by Ding, the top Grosvenor Staffperson blowjobbie person, you know.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2009, 03:01:30 PM »

Lol.

He is, I'm told by Ding, the top Grosvenor Staffperson blowjobbie person, you know.

...that's enough verbal declarations, ed.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2009, 03:11:57 PM »

Lol.

...that's enough verbal declarations, ed.

All-in, in position.
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »

Do APAT events still exclude most of the players who play in a GUKPT?

I doubt that the APAT excludes most GUKPT players.....but a good number of GUKPT final tables include APAT players and oddly, the last three or four Gala events were won by APAT players.

My point is you can hardly compare the APAT and GPT tours given that APAT is a members only tour that excludes a large proportion of the poker circuit.

They are all members only tours and I think you will find that the percentage of the poker market that APAT excludes is extremely small and probably reducing as opposed to growing.  Remembering that APAT brings players in and grows those markets.

I am not saying the APAT events are not good for poker, i am saying they are not comparable to the Gala or Grov tours as they do not exclude pro;s

Who compared them?  Both tours are quite different, but complimentary.   APAT works as an excellent feeder series to the GUKPT  and if the economy continues to plunge, the GUKPT will in time act as an excellent feeder series to APAT.   Wink
s3an

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »

Just a quick one i know Gala will be running festivals just like the good old days, each of the main Gala poker rooms will hold one dates are yet TBC but it will happen.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2009, 03:56:44 PM »

Just a quick one i know Gala will be running festivals just like the good old days, each of the main Gala poker rooms will hold one dates are yet TBC but it will happen.

Not gonna attract nearly as many runners imo.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Numpty Dumpty

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »

real shame, thought gala poker tour was good last year, nice to get a level of buy in that is more accessible to non-pro players
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2009, 04:47:29 PM »

Great  - im delighted its not going ahead

Lets hope that Gala as a business go under in what is going to be a horrible recession! It is all they deserve for their none punter friendly attitiude - banning people left right and centre for no reason!

GFY Gala - there are many better place to play - and I for one will be delighted to see you go under - and I will be even more delighted if I get instructed to deal with your administration.

Selling off your assets would be very very sweet!

There is nothing in it for us so we arent doing it. That is an attitude which will get you nowhere in life!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »

Lets hope that Gala as a business go under in what is going to be a horrible recession! It is all they deserve for their none punter friendly attitiude - banning people left right and centre for no reason!

GFY Gala - there are many better place to play - and I for one will be delighted to see you go under - and I will be even more delighted if I get instructed to deal with your administration.

There is nothing in it for us so we arent doing it. That is an attitude which will get you nowhere in life!

How come Jonathan Raab is allowed a duplicate account?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2009, 05:07:16 PM »

lol go under! I'm sure those table games are helping them in this recession

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2009, 05:46:55 PM »

hahahhah Guy mfkin Johnson.  dtd 300 + walsall next month sir?  And gala 100f the night b4 dtd as a warm up? oh waiiiit...
Numpty Dumpty

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2009, 06:28:19 PM »

[ ] useful comment
avillan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »

I'm quite sure your in the minority here buddy

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: