blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 08:23:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273399 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  SHREWDIES ON TOUR 2009
Poll
Question: What should the Shrewdies do ??  (Voting closed: May 28, 2009, 04:57:19 PM)
 tell Beverly she's fucked our whole holiday up after telling us this late, how did this cross booking happen dont u have spread sheets etc. etc. We want you to refund us the money for our flights or find us a replacement. If not we want proof they signed - 37 (52.1%)
egg her house 'n poop in her pool - 34 (47.9%)
Other ... please specify on thread. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 70

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 ... 289 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SHREWDIES ON TOUR 2009  (Read 640334 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3105 on: June 22, 2009, 10:22:46 PM »

can one of you guys PM me tommymfc's e-mail address

cant find anyposts from him on here to send him a PM! FML!

cheers

G

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=40119.3030

1st post at top of page..

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: June 22, 2009, 10:30:48 PM »

tyvm

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3107 on: June 24, 2009, 04:47:57 AM »

made day 2 of the $560 venetian today b ut bust out early, in a melancholy mood at present just chilling outside while the rest of the group are out drinking.
some taxi triver tried his best to fk me over with the fare today and i got really mad and upset, i got dropped off by the 1st dickhead driver at some resort, got another taxi and a jamaican guy picked me up, he was a quality guy, i decided to give him $50 for a 10 ride and a crate of red stripe. The guy who tried to fk me over just got the price of the fare and a few choice words.

winding down now, may only play a few more comps. Its my bday sunday and i think were all going to tournament of kings at the excalibur.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: June 24, 2009, 05:40:39 AM »

made day 2 of the $560 venetian today b ut bust out early, in a melancholy mood at present just chilling outside while the rest of the group are out drinking.
some taxi triver tried his best to fk me over with the fare today and i got really mad and upset, i got dropped off by the 1st dickhead driver at some resort, got another taxi and a jamaican guy picked me up, he was a quality guy, i decided to give him $50 for a 10 ride and a crate of red stripe. The guy who tried to fk me over just got the price of the fare and a few choice words.

winding down now, may only play a few more comps. Its my bday sunday and i think were all going to Rehab at the Hard Rock

FYP

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3109 on: June 24, 2009, 06:42:07 AM »

LOL, you got two hopes of me going to the tournament of kings. One of them is dead...

HI HELEN!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3110 on: June 24, 2009, 06:44:15 AM »

was sure hoping you would make it
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3111 on: June 24, 2009, 06:45:10 AM »

was sure hoping you would make it

Everyone else sure are planning on going.

HI HELEN!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3112 on: June 24, 2009, 06:46:21 AM »

ill sure shed a tear if they don't
cod meharly
#9 - Evans

#9 - Evans

View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: June 24, 2009, 09:16:30 AM »

mate im well up for coming to the tournament of kings........what is it?

[  ] im good hu
cod meharly
#9 - Evans

#9 - Evans

View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: June 24, 2009, 09:28:24 AM »

loads of vegas pics on my facebook, cba to add them here so heres a link to my facebook

http://www.facebook.com/codmeharly

[  ] im good hu
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: June 24, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »

If any of you guys are staying around into July, will be going to Ultimatebet and Cardrunners parties probs, plus my birthday is 1st of July too.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: June 24, 2009, 11:43:53 AM »

will be going to Ultimatebet and Cardrunners parties

They sound fun....

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Rod

View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: June 25, 2009, 12:12:19 AM »

Just finished reading though this entire thread and it is absolute class. It lets small time players like me live out their dreams though the Shrewdies and s highly entertaining apart from that.

Go Shrewdies - win it all in Vegas !!
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3118 on: June 25, 2009, 12:20:29 AM »

Flushy 6th of about 40 left in O8 event 46 glglgl
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3119 on: June 25, 2009, 12:21:47 AM »

Ok, so thread gets boring with no updates. Figure I might aswell put my latest thoughts and action on here..

I guess I should start with Poker, or lack of.. I haven't played a tournament for about 10 days now, i'm just not in the mood, I cant be bothered with getting the chips in good to be constantly fucked over in the tournaments I have played. The last time I played any cash, was about a week or so ago when 7 or 8 of us went down to Venetian and got our own table and got drunk whilst playing 1/2. Was a great night - so much unsurprisingly good play on the table too, considering the state we were in through the night! We were playing a 69 game too.. You win with 69o and everyone gives you $10, and the rest of table has to take a shot. Win with 69s and its $5 from everyone and they have to take a shot. Biggest winner on the night I beleive was Evans. I don't remember him having to make a bluff though, need I say anything else? Jones was in a hole but got out. I was up $500 or so until one of my last hands at about 9am vs a random that had joined the table, needless to say he got lucky and I ended up coming off $500 down! Middy, well, i'll let him tell you how he done if he wants to!

Other than that, what else have I been doing.. Well myself, Jones and Rich all went out for the day I think it was last Friday. It started with Brent too, we went to Bellagio buffet around midday and obviously I lost the flip for that setting me back $90. Wasn't too disappointing though as it was very nice and lots of choice. After this the 3 of us went to go karting (Brent went to Venetian to play cash). Jones lost the flip for $180, which was a nice start Smiley Needless to say I won - doing something like a 27.06 laptime to their best of 28.30+ I think.  I managed to get a $10 fastest lap between us all bet on for the first race, but they wouldn't do it on the second for some reason! We played the basketball machine after this inside the Go Karting arcade bit, where I took another $10 off each of them Smiley

Once we had finished we got in a taxi and headed to New York New York, went to the rollercoaster there and flipped for who buys the $25 day passes each. Jones lost and handed over the $75 so we could get our wristbands. We went on the ride for the first time, and I decided to do the Ravenelli the whole way round, we constantly flipped for who would sit next to who as there was 3 of us and only 2 seats to a row. The next go whoever got drawn next to each other had to do the Ravanelli the whole way round together so we could get a picture. It was me and Rich so we did it, I also brought in the Shearer (hand in air) and just chanted Shearer the whole way round for some unknown reason! We did some more silly stuff and I realised that the shoulder pads didnt hold me in and I could move around, which is why I ended up on Jones lap on one of the pictures! Funniest part of the rides for me was when we flipped and it was me next to Rich, and Jones had to sit next to some random, but I just told him I would sit next to the random for him. When the camera came round I did just put my arm round him. Should have seen him come off the ride with his mates and them pissing themselves at some unknown just getting his arm round him!

We went and had a steak at a nice restaurant which I lost the flip to (mbn to be rich at this point, just freerolling the day). We walked around for a bit and stumbled across the Cirque Du Soleil box office. The show was called Zumanity and started in 2 hours, so we decided, why not, lets just get these tickets and watch a show. We had no idea what it would be about, we got second row tickets for about $110 each. We went back on the rollercoaster for 2 hours and then went down to the show.

It started 15 minutes early, so just some preshow warming the crowd up stuff. Within 3 minutes they had dildo's flying about and naked bodies everywhere! What had we let ourselves in for! 5 minutes more and some guy came and joined the seat empty next to Jones, he was in costume so we was a bit worried what he would want to do. Turns out he just wanted to ask Jones whether we are gay etc and just basically try and embarrass us, I think he prob had a crush on Jones but this may have died when Jones said "There is no amount of this (points to VRB) that I could drink that would make me want to fuck them later". He soon buggered off.
Turns out the show was all about sex, and it was fairly interactive with the crowd! Luckily there were another group of lads on the opposite side of the stage to us that were being used as the gay group, otherwise we could have been in trouble! Luckily I conveniently placed myself in the middle of the 3 of us as I don't like sitting next to fat smelly people (I know I was sitting next to Rich, but at least I know him). Turns out that not only did me sitting in the middle block anyone sitting next to me, but also meant that it hid the fact I had a lob on for most of the show! It was seriously sexy and a show I would recommend you go to see with your partner rather than with a couple of male mates!

Come the end of the show we called it a night and headed home, was one of my favourite days in Vegas tbh, did alot, GoKarting, Rollercoaster, Show, and with two guys who were not scared to have a laugh with eachother or at themselves.

HI HELEN!
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 ... 289 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: