blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:41:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.  (Read 189904 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1350 on: April 13, 2011, 08:51:55 PM »

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: April 13, 2011, 09:00:41 PM »

Just me
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: April 13, 2011, 09:05:38 PM »

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: April 13, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: April 13, 2011, 09:49:33 PM »

Girgy don't give up, giving up.

I am not gonna preach at you, as I have been in your position for many years, I know how hard it is - but I can tell you it is possible.  I can't lie to you, it is hard and takes some sacrifice but on Jan 3rd I changed my lifestyle to a huge degree and have lost 4 st since, 5 inches off my waist and can walk from my car to the office without panting when I get there.

I have a long way to go and some days it is really hard, and I am not losing at anywhere near the rate I was, but I am still losing.  The details in the last couple of pages are about spot on for what I have done - simple diet, more exercise (not loads and less then you are doing now tbh), and I have just avoided takeaways and drink.

I can't believe Walkers have not gone bust, or KFC and Coca-Cola issued a profit warning due to the loss of my custom but I knew and have always known that I had to turn my back on these things if I wanted to make 40. 

Laz's death, Longy posting a before and after diet pictures, Red_Dogs daily weigh ins and the size of a T-Shirt I was given on a stag weekend all stunned me and inspired me to diet to a degree.  However at the end of the day I had to want to do it for myself, to improve my quality and hopefully longevity of my life - the people posting on this thread have your best interests at heart they are not taking the piss (well maybe Soviet  Wink) they are trying to help, and I can tell you the advice does work.

I can also tell you that I feel like a different person, to a degree I cannot explain.  I have a lust for life I had lost, and I didn't even know I had lost it.  I can't say I enjoy my diet, but I do get a kick out of it now in a sadistic way so its not all bad.

Good luck, keep trying, it is possible.

Think you are mixing me up with someone else, but great post anyway.

I have actually lost over a stone in the last couple of months myself though!

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: April 13, 2011, 09:51:47 PM »

Girgy don't give up, giving up.

I am not gonna preach at you, as I have been in your position for many years, I know how hard it is - but I can tell you it is possible.  I can't lie to you, it is hard and takes some sacrifice but on Jan 3rd I changed my lifestyle to a huge degree and have lost 4 st since, 5 inches off my waist and can walk from my car to the office without panting when I get there.

I have a long way to go and some days it is really hard, and I am not losing at anywhere near the rate I was, but I am still losing.  The details in the last couple of pages are about spot on for what I have done - simple diet, more exercise (not loads and less then you are doing now tbh), and I have just avoided takeaways and drink.

I can't believe Walkers have not gone bust, or KFC and Coca-Cola issued a profit warning due to the loss of my custom but I knew and have always known that I had to turn my back on these things if I wanted to make 40. 

Laz's death, Longy posting a before and after diet pictures, Red_Dogs daily weigh ins and the size of a T-Shirt I was given on a stag weekend all stunned me and inspired me to diet to a degree.  However at the end of the day I had to want to do it for myself, to improve my quality and hopefully longevity of my life - the people posting on this thread have your best interests at heart they are not taking the piss (well maybe Soviet  Wink) they are trying to help, and I can tell you the advice does work.

I can also tell you that I feel like a different person, to a degree I cannot explain.  I have a lust for life I had lost, and I didn't even know I had lost it.  I can't say I enjoy my diet, but I do get a kick out of it now in a sadistic way so its not all bad.

Good luck, keep trying, it is possible.

Think you are mixing me up with someone else, but great post anyway.

I have actually lost over a stone in the last couple of months myself though!

Sweating 45mans FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: April 13, 2011, 09:58:19 PM »

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: April 13, 2011, 10:08:17 PM »

Think you are mixing me up with someone else, but great post anyway

technolog?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: April 13, 2011, 10:44:46 PM »

technolog?

yup

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1359 on: April 14, 2011, 12:06:33 PM »

technolog?

yup

So some bloke who had a Ashes Avatar was my inspiration - apologies for the confusion, and thanks to Technolog

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: April 14, 2011, 12:22:43 PM »

Just been for a run around village today. Think its 1.5-2 miles and completed it in 23 minutes! Couldnt get Nike app to work on my phone so its not accurate!!

Off to the darts tonight so gonna be drinking but i dont drink often so i think i can allow myself a night out!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: April 14, 2011, 12:28:42 PM »

Just been for a run around village today. Think its 1.5-2 miles and completed it in 23 minutes! Couldnt get Nike app to work on my phone so its not accurate!!

Off to the darts tonight so gonna be drinking but i dont drink often so i think i can allow myself a night out!

http://www.trails.com/googlemap.aspx
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: April 14, 2011, 12:33:21 PM »

http://www.trails.com/googlemap.aspx

Cheers its 1.576 miles Wink

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1363 on: April 14, 2011, 12:51:47 PM »

technolog?

yup

So some bloke who had a Ashes Avatar was my inspiration - apologies for the confusion, and thanks to Technolog

That's quite nice to know, ta.

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: April 14, 2011, 08:31:12 PM »

Have fun girgles.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: