blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:59:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The Degen Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Degen Thread  (Read 12522 times)
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2009, 06:44:20 PM »

hahaha excellent.

Will hear more about it later.

Die Trigg (well dont) but first time in last week or so, iv been in bad sleep pattern (because was up all night playin FM10), but wasnt up in time for his normal tip that he sometimes lets us know about around 1ish., Hasnt been ANY this week, and today he binks in a 25/1 double, fml.

n1 though.

T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2009, 06:57:29 PM »

Only just seen his thread, class idea.

I've got so many degen stories, i will write a couple of them up later tonight when i'm back at home.

In the meantime, i have a story about my degen friend James Moody (Linux on here).

Today we went to Wethbery races.

I went armed with £300, Moody had with him £110, which he had been saving up for this day for about a week.

We arrive just before the first race but it costs £14 to get in!!! Apparently its the feature day of the year. Moody is tilted by this as it insta takes his roll down to £96 straight away so as soon as we enter the course (10 mins before the first race) Moody asks me if i will flip a coin with him for £4 to get him back to £100. He chooses heads, he wins.

He now has £100, he should be happy yeah? You would think so, but no, he wants his £10 back now aswell. Moody wins again, £110!!!!!. Now i'm fuming because i'm £14 down already and beg Moody to flip me for £20 to give me the chance to be back in the green. He agrees and wins yet again, heads 3 times in a row!!! He is now upto £130 and i'm hating life stuck £34 and down to £250.

To cut a long story short, we miss the first race because we're pissing flipping near the entrance and i end up with £0 in cash. Moody won all my money. He won 12/13 flips and now has £382.

I was absolutely crestfallen, /life 100% type scenes, whilst next to me Moody was jumping through hoops, going crazy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours later, Moody has done it all, losing £382 over the course of 6 races going 0/6. He sure seems really bothered about this.

I bink a double that i have to ring up Stan James for as i have no cash, and bink £1,274. They were Triggs tips. Legend.

Mood ends up £110 down and i end up £924 up.

Today was the ultimate justice.

But to be fair to Linux, he was still cheering my horse home in the last to land my 25/1 double  Smiley. Which kinda annoyed me as i really wanted to rub it in and get my revenge for earlier. Hes too nice.

v good day.

PMSL... This is class
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2009, 07:40:55 PM »

100/1 double but close
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2009, 01:35:40 AM »

Wp Sir, it appears no-one gave this any love, it prob whooshed everyone.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2009, 01:39:26 AM »

Wp Sir, it appears no-one gave this any love, it prob whooshed everyone.

[ ] Whoosed everyone

[X] It is Daniel "Kinboshi" Phillips who posted it, so we ignored him like usual.
phatomch

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2009, 02:10:49 AM »

lol i used to be a complete fruity degen. My best mates 18th we met at the local at like 8pm, few beers and then onto town. I proceed to put £100 (all my roll) into a £15 jackpot bandit, nip £50 put £30 of it in, the taxi arrives, i decide to wait till the bandit paiiiiiiiiiiiiiis me and get my own cab, figuring this would be better equity. Sure didnt do it all in and walk home. DIE BATTLE AXE £15JP although this machine is/was pretty special.

ha ha battle axe, they had a empty on them, thats why you got rinsed. You had to use the steps to move from the numbers to 7's as you could manipulate the numbers still had a £25 one until about 6 months ago. Thats where i get most my money from now i am not working
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2009, 02:14:12 AM »

by manipulate you mean no lose on 7's
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2009, 03:05:35 AM »

for me its gotta be near the end of our vegas trip

me rooks shrewdie benji and trigg were shooting some dice in the bellagio.  I had about $1200 left and we were doing ok at dice, we had been getting massively hammered and smoking huge cigars.

we end up leaving the dice table losing a few hundo, and go over to smash on the roulette.  i wasn't gonna play it but then decided i might have a small edge.  so smashed $200 on black, red spun in.  $200 black again.  red rolls home.  $400 black now, gg red rigged fuck.  we eventually decide to call it a night.

but on the way out we see the legendary game of WAR sitting there.  Trigg is trying to induce us not to do it all in so we can afford a taxi home.  but all of a sudden benjis arm rises into the air and he shouts 'WAAAAARRRR' so we start betting our case money in dollars on it.  me rooks and rich insta do our brains, but benji is spinning his case benjamin up.  trigg grabs a hundo of his winnings to lock in a taxi and benji does the remaining 300 in.  we demand trigg gives the hundo back, which he begrudgingly does.  and benji snap loses it.

we'r storming out the bellagio completely wasted with no money left singing ''we are walking home, were walkin home, were walking home, WERE WALKIN''.  trigg is absolutely livid by this point and runs off for a taxi which he will nip some1 for at the house.  (cue verbal abuse and wanker signs directed at his cab as it drives off).

We begin our 6 mile treck home, and walk round the bellagio fountains, and all look at each other and are all thinking the same thing.  were going in there.

which is exactly what happens rich is left to carry wallets, passports, phones and shoes and us other 3 are in there in a second.  

i'll never forget this day as long as i live.  my feet would never feel the same,  we saw the sunrise over mandalay bay, scaled an 8 foot wall, crashed out under a bridge, walked down a huge concrete hill, it got so bad tht rich lay down on a train track praying for the sweet release of death.

eventually we made it home with benji cruising down the home straight on a small childs ride on car.

good times.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 03:07:07 AM by LeKnave » Logged
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2009, 08:37:42 AM »

for me its gotta be near the end of our vegas trip

me rooks shrewdie benji and trigg were shooting some dice in the bellagio.  I had about $1200 left and we were doing ok at dice, we had been getting massively hammered and smoking huge cigars.

we end up leaving the dice table losing a few hundo, and go over to smash on the roulette.  i wasn't gonna play it but then decided i might have a small edge.  so smashed $200 on black, red spun in.  $200 black again.  red rolls home.  $400 black now, gg red rigged fuck.  we eventually decide to call it a night.

but on the way out we see the legendary game of WAR sitting there.  Trigg is trying to induce us not to do it all in so we can afford a taxi home.  but all of a sudden benjis arm rises into the air and he shouts 'WAAAAARRRR' so we start betting our case money in dollars on it.  me rooks and rich insta do our brains, but benji is spinning his case benjamin up.  trigg grabs a hundo of his winnings to lock in a taxi and benji does the remaining 300 in.  we demand trigg gives the hundo back, which he begrudgingly does.  and benji snap loses it.

we'r storming out the bellagio completely wasted with no money left singing ''we are walking home, were walkin home, were walking home, WERE WALKIN''.  trigg is absolutely livid by this point and runs off for a taxi which he will nip some1 for at the house.  (cue verbal abuse and wanker signs directed at his cab as it drives off).

We begin our 6 mile treck home, and walk round the bellagio fountains, and all look at each other and are all thinking the same thing.  were going in there.

which is exactly what happens rich is left to carry wallets, passports, phones and shoes and us other 3 are in there in a second.  

i'll never forget this day as long as i live.  my feet would never feel the same,  we saw the sunrise over mandalay bay, scaled an 8 foot wall, crashed out under a bridge, walked down a huge concrete hill, it got so bad tht rich lay down on a train track praying for the sweet release of death.

eventually we made it home with benji cruising down the home straight on a small childs ride on car.

good times.

U boys are incred.

Love the story of you Horner and Rich just randomly flipping for someone to work home 3 miles.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2009, 10:25:38 AM »

if dubai doesnt post in the next few days ill tell a funny story when we were in brighton this year for the gukpt.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2009, 10:46:38 AM »

LeKnave - Doesn't matter how you lot try to top it...that will always be my favourite boy band story.   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2009, 05:15:23 PM »

Short version is took a mate of mine to Sophisticats for his 25th birthday in January 2007, I was expecting a large chunk of money a month or so later from a business deal. 

Iwent a bit mad in the vip lounge and did about £3k which was pretty much my whole net worth at the time. I didn't care as I was getting paid out in a month right.....

I sure did get paid a month later!

(One of the dancers was Vicki Llloyd who was in Kandy Rain, bet she wishes she spent my money on more singing lessons and not clothes!)

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2009, 06:44:14 PM »

gr8 story leknave

deffo not contributing to this thread.

ok, 1 story, me and butlin get on it in london sometime, blag a stripper to get us into the VIP section at a club on transvestite night, then have a race the length of the dancefloor at full pace with wigs/fake tits going everywhere ppl falling over everywhere for something like £50. He's pretty fast and i lost badly.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 06:47:41 PM by AlexMartin » Logged
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2009, 07:08:04 PM »

gr8 story leknave

ok, 1 story, me and butlin get on it in london sometime, blag a stripper to get us into the VIP section at a club on transvestite night, then have a race the length of the dancefloor at full pace with wigs/fake tits going everywhere ppl falling over everywhere for something like £50. He's pretty fast and i lost badly.

[ X ] Weird!

[   ] Degen

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2009, 07:11:15 PM »

gr8 story leknave

[ X ] Weird!

[   ] Degen

haha

+1

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: