blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:51:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272582 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Greekstein's Legends of Poker
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greekstein's Legends of Poker  (Read 59175 times)
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2010, 06:36:03 PM »

In times of gloom, lets get this up and running again Mr Greek, the man with the best beard in my phone contacts.

Maybe a feature on Red Dog might bring some funny stories up to put some smiles back on peoples faces!

Obv with him being really phat FAT, i can understand if you want to select someone else.

Lets DOOOOOOOOOOOOOo this!

JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 22, 2010, 06:41:09 PM »

In times of gloom, lets get this up and running again Mr Greek, the man with the best beard in my phone contacts.

Maybe a feature on Red Dog might bring some funny stories up to put some smiles back on peoples faces!

Obv with him being really phat FAT, i can understand if you want to select someone else.

Lets DOOOOOOOOOOOOOo this!

(Y) Legend. Just read through this thread and pissed myself multiple times (metaphorically and im pretty sure literally).

Cant think of anyone off the top of my head, only one that I can think of is Des Jonas. Made me laugh till my sides hurt on multiple occasions lol
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 22, 2010, 08:00:58 PM »

good bump mitch.

got 2 guys in mind.

Will post this evening

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 22, 2010, 08:03:47 PM »

good bump mitch.

got 2 guys in mind.

Will post this evening

ty in advance

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: June 22, 2010, 10:32:35 PM »

Mitch u DEAD ON WEDS! Got my Missus rofl! asshole.......................... by the way thanks whats ftw mean?

FTW means :- Finals Then Will come second. 

Lol

Missed this first time round, nh sir

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
rudders

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 22, 2010, 10:37:10 PM »

just been re reading the thread and had me in stitches. Two peeps who fulfill the criteria from cardiff are our very own james "sofaking",,,,,,,,,,,,, fisher- once played with never forgotten. magic tricks, stories from his boxing career, and endless mind games to induce a call when he has hit his gutshot. At the other end of the spectrum is sabah "the doc" Aris- a true gent and series final tableist ( is this a word?. his self proclaimed job ( well he is retired) is international lawyer.... which he happilly told a floor manager in vegas when a dealer was giving gip to his (fairly young looking) son at the blackjack table- the manager backed off aty a rate of knots. He is the only man I know who can fold his hand with less than a bb left and still quadruple up,make the final table and then negotiate " something for 9th" from a 40 man field- a legend- just ask tikay about these two.......

Blonde Roshambo champion 2007
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 22, 2010, 11:10:34 PM »

just re-read the whole thing too - my favourite quote was from Mitch. I lol'd so hard....

"So this wanker raises with the dolly, you know, so i call with 79, you know fuck it, maybe he has ace king?!, flop comesa down 8 5 Q, you know, RAINBOWS, so i have GUNSHOT (lol) he shoves all in, so i think, you know could be bluffs, so i say fuck it, you got it i pay you ya'know. We flip the cards and he have top set the bastard. Turn comes 2 river comes 6, i scoop THE F'King lot" Sick you know"

@GreekStein on twitter.

Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2010, 12:11:12 AM »

just re-read the whole thing too - my favourite quote was from Mitch. I lol'd so hard....

"So this wanker raises with the dolly, you know, so i call with 79, you know fuck it, maybe he has ace king?!, flop comesa down 8 5 Q, you know, RAINBOWS, so i have GUNSHOT (lol) he shoves all in, so i think, you know could be bluffs, so i say fuck it, you got it i pay you ya'know. We flip the cards and he have top set the bastard. Turn comes 2 river comes 6, i scoop THE F'King lot" Sick you know"

LOL... I don't think I have ever laughed at something so much as I have just now on Blonde...

Keep going please Greeeeeky.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2010, 12:21:00 AM »

IS IT ?!?!?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 23, 2010, 12:23:50 AM »

Today's legend is the youngest amongst our 'legends' group and you won't hear him above everyone else when you enter a cardroom. (You might see him over them though).

I doubt anyone could say a single bad word about the guy and he ridic owned Rooks 3-handed in a £300 final at DTD. Impressive poker resume, impressive guy....

I give you, Pete Linton's body double, James Keys....

@GreekStein on twitter.

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2010, 12:26:56 AM »

Today's legend is the youngest amongst our 'legends' group and you won't hear him above everyone else when you enter a cardroom. (You might see him over them though).

I doubt anyone could say a single bad word about the guy and he ridic owned Rooks 3-handed in a £300 final at DTD. Impressive poker resume, impressive guy....

I give you, Pete Linton's body double, James Keys....

In before I steak him

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: June 23, 2010, 12:27:38 AM »

Seething.............

HI HELEN!
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 23, 2010, 12:36:11 AM »

Seething.............

Clearly Rooks wanted the "body double" title.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 23, 2010, 04:21:29 AM »

Mitch u DEAD ON WEDS! Got my Missus rofl! asshole.......................... by the way thanks whats ftw mean?

FTW means :- Finals Then Will come second.  

Lol

Missed this first time round, nh sir

Appreciate it, thought at the time this needed more love!

Only met James a couple of weeks ago but known of him for a while. If his danicing is anything to go by his poker must be....actually that doesnt work.

Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 23, 2010, 06:26:55 AM »

Yesssssss...TY Greekstein. What number was I? Is it in order or do I go straight to number 1 as a new entry?
obv behind the big charra !
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: