blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 05:00:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 506872 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: December 19, 2014, 10:32:06 PM »

I like the 7/4 on Dower Matt tonight at Romford, without Gravy in the race he is odds on, ok it makes it more difficult with the puppy champ there, however Bubbly Rocket is in between them in t4 and I think Matt is on the right side of him in t3, rocket could cause Gravy more treble than Matt with his starting pace and I'd rather have the 7/4 on Matt than Gravy. That being said he may not be Much less than 6/4 come the off. As well as this Matt is back in tremendous form and he is one dog I will stick with until he proves otherwise. Any thoughts scotty?

I also like Ayamzeone and Adeago Bob which I have doubled up at 11/10 and 1/2, straight after the 11/10 went to evens so  price seems to have gone a bit there although you will get a great run for your money.

Blonde Razor ran a cracking race last week and no reason why he shouldn't again but the price is plenty short enough. At 6/1 I'm going to give Janoan another chance, can't see it being bigger than that on bf come the off and is shaping up to be a cracking dog. Only playing small ball n this one.

Good luck if your playing tonight.

Wow, what a run from Ayamzeone, missed the break, paced up to the 1st and missed the trouble, then stormed passed them in the back straight and won going away. Top top run, returned 4/5f
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: December 19, 2014, 10:46:45 PM »

I like the 7/4 on Dower Matt tonight at Romford, without Gravy in the race he is odds on, ok it makes it more difficult with the puppy champ there, however Bubbly Rocket is in between them in t4 and I think Matt is on the right side of him in t3, rocket could cause Gravy more treble than Matt with his starting pace and I'd rather have the 7/4 on Matt than Gravy. That being said he may not be Much less than 6/4 come the off. As well as this Matt is back in tremendous form and he is one dog I will stick with until he proves otherwise. Any thoughts scotty?

I also like Ayamzeone and Adeago Bob which I have doubled up at 11/10 and 1/2, straight after the 11/10 went to evens so  price seems to have gone a bit there although you will get a great run for your money.

Blonde Razor ran a cracking race last week and no reason why he shouldn't again but the price is plenty short enough. At 6/1 I'm going to give Janoan another chance, can't see it being bigger than that on bf come the off and is shaping up to be a cracking dog. Only playing small ball n this one.

Wow, what a run from Ayamzeone, missed the break, paced up to the 1st and missed the trouble, then stormed passed them in the back straight and won going away. Top top run, returned 4/5f

That's how u want your 1.38 shots to win, great run from Bob, abso superstar, should be winning lots next year. Brings the double up. Non runner in Dower Matts race so we are at sp.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: December 19, 2014, 11:03:49 PM »

That's how u want your 1.38 shots to win, great run from Bob, abso superstar, should be winning lots next year. Brings the double up. Non runner in Dower Matts race so we are at sp.

Great race and can see these two having a few tussles in the future, Matt missed the break and t4 actually turn left and pushed Matt to the rails, made it round clear and had every chance in the back straight and last bend but couldn't take Gravy. Good race though.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: December 19, 2014, 11:18:24 PM »

Great race and can see these two having a few tussles in the future, Matt missed the break and t4 actually turn left and pushed Matt to the rails, made it round clear and had every chance in the back straight and last bend but couldn't take Gravy. Good race though.

2nd to Razor who ran exactly the same as last week. Just the double up but good enough.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: January 02, 2015, 03:22:21 PM »

Coronation Cup starts tonight at Romford, bookies giving nothing away with Adeago Bob at 9/4, not going to be as straight forward for him as normal as there are quite a lot of wide seeds, fast starters that could cause early trouble. I'm taking a chance with Roxholme Kid at 12/1, not seen Romford before but form lines look like it could go well over this distance at Romford and has some early speed to get down the short distance to the first corner in contention, hopefully it will relish this competition. 12/1 EW 1/2/3/4.  Also think b365 are being generous with 6/4 in its first heat, as low as odds on else where, would imagine it being very close to evens come the off.

Other for an interest tonight

Blonde Razor and  Ayamzeone.

Goodluck all and Happy New Year.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: January 03, 2015, 07:52:24 AM »

Coronation Cup starts tonight at Romford, bookies giving nothing away with Adeago Bob at 9/4, not going to be as straight forward for him as normal as there are quite a lot of wide seeds, fast starters that could cause early trouble. I'm taking a chance with Roxholme Kid at 12/1, not seen Romford before but form lines look like it could go well over this distance at Romford and has some early speed to get down the short distance to the first corner in contention, hopefully it will relish this competition. 12/1 EW 1/2/3/4.  Also think b365 are being generous with 6/4 in its first heat, as low as odds on else where, would imagine it being very close to evens come the off.

Other for an interest tonight

Blonde Razor and  Ayamzeone.

Goodluck all and Happy New Year.

Roxholme Kid opens 4/5 but goes off 5/4 so obviously not wanted, was handy all the way through but couldn't quite make an impact and came 4th. Blonde Razor wins well and Ayamzeone come 2nd.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: January 04, 2015, 05:15:11 PM »

Looking to have a small bet in the 8:28 at Sittingbourne. Emporio Eclipse, from trap 6, isn't the most prolific bitch in the world but everything looks in place to pick up the win in this race. Below I've showed the average sectional and race time of each of the 6 dogs - they clearly show that the selection has the best early and is the fastest dog in the race. It looks like T4 is the only one who can pace up anything like Eclipse but the difference is that Eclipse is more than capable of throwing in a 3:25s which he has done on many occasion, he's also often under 30s race times. A sub-3:30s sectional could see him two lengths up by the first bend.

Even if they paced up together, T4 isn't great between 1 and 2 meaning we should show up best in the first part of the race. Eclipse doesn't seem to have the best middle speed but looks like she could take a few lengths out of the field early anyway.

T1 - 3:48s 30:53s
T2 - 3:42s 30:16s
T3 - 3:41s 30:55s
T4 - 3:32s 30:33s
T5 - 3:42s 30:38s
T6 - 3:31s 30:07s

Just a random A6 so I'm obviously not going wild with the bet. Actually, another positive is that our greyhound is usually an A4 runner and doesn't seem to be in the worst form to merit this drop. The danger will be the strong runner in 2 who might find a bit more freedom early than normal - might even try the forecast.

I wanted 2/1 before the prices came out to make EE worth a small bet and that's exactly the price I can get on first show with bet365.

Emporio Eclipse @ 2/1
8:28 Sittingbourne
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: January 04, 2015, 07:55:59 PM »

Looking to have a small bet in the 8:28 at Sittingbourne. Emporio Eclipse, from trap 6, isn't the most prolific bitch in the world but everything looks in place to pick up the win in this race. Below I've showed the average sectional and race time of each of the 6 dogs - they clearly show that the selection has the best early and is the fastest dog in the race. It looks like T4 is the only one who can pace up anything like Eclipse but the difference is that Eclipse is more than capable of throwing in a 3:25s which he has done on many occasion, he's also often under 30s race times. A sub-3:30s sectional could see him two lengths up by the first bend.

Even if they paced up together, T4 isn't great between 1 and 2 meaning we should show up best in the first part of the race. Eclipse doesn't seem to have the best middle speed but looks like she could take a few lengths out of the field early anyway.

T1 - 3:48s 30:53s
T2 - 3:42s 30:16s
T3 - 3:41s 30:55s
T4 - 3:32s 30:33s
T5 - 3:42s 30:38s
T6 - 3:31s 30:07s

Just a random A6 so I'm obviously not going wild with the bet. Actually, another positive is that our greyhound is usually an A4 runner and doesn't seem to be in the worst form to merit this drop. The danger will be the strong runner in 2 who might find a bit more freedom early than normal - might even try the forecast.

I wanted 2/1 before the prices came out to make EE worth a small bet and that's exactly the price I can get on first show with bet365.

Emporio Eclipse @ 2/1
8:28 Sittingbourne

Thanks scotty, Goodluck and Happy New Year.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: January 04, 2015, 08:00:32 PM »

In the last at Henlow Stress Force is a non runner, t5 Slaneyside Cody looks plotted up, evens with most, 13/8 with Coral and 15/8 with Bfsb. Be surprised if it wasn't evens come the race.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: January 04, 2015, 08:03:54 PM »

scotty what made you even look at an a6 race at Sitt tonight?  You have never put up a graded bet like that ever not on tv.  Not having a go just interested in how u even found the bet.  It is making me want to have a lump on it!!!
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: January 04, 2015, 08:56:48 PM »

scotty what made you even look at an a6 race at Sitt tonight?  You have never put up a graded bet like that ever not on tv.  Not having a go just interested in how u even found the bet.  It is making me want to have a lump on it!!!

Had a good December on graded stuff so looking more but this was just because I was bored earlier and had a nosey at Sitt's opens and stumbled across it. Nothing else really.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: January 04, 2015, 09:05:09 PM »

Gah, 2nd @ 6/4
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: January 04, 2015, 09:49:12 PM »

In the last at Henlow Stress Force is a non runner, t5 Slaneyside Cody looks plotted up, evens with most, 13/8 with Coral and 15/8 with Bfsb. Be surprised if it wasn't evens come the race.

Gotta love the dogs, back a 4/6 shot at 15/8 and he gets gubbed. Gg.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: January 04, 2015, 09:55:33 PM »

I've got a bad beat story too - thought I had time to order pizza before depositing on BF to back the winner but my internet connection starts taking the piss after my 'Milano Special' is guaranteed and I don't get the bet on and get to see it win as if I was on a dial up connection with it refreshing every ten strides. Almost life busto with it being pay day soon but I aint withdrawing that £20, gonna spin on Azerbaijani futba.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: January 04, 2015, 10:00:19 PM »

I've got a bad beat story too - thought I had time to order pizza before depositing on BF to back the winner but my internet connection starts taking the piss after my 'Milano Special' is guaranteed and I don't get the bet on and get to see it win as if I was on a dial up connection with it refreshing every ten strides. Almost life busto with it being pay day soon but I aint withdrawing that £20, gonna spin on Azerbaijani futba.

Haha, enjoy the expensive pizza!!!
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: