blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:42:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER  (Read 140653 times)
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: December 07, 2009, 06:28:59 PM »

7 hours agoLee Harrisoni guess your not in the clique mate !!!! do you even want to be ?? theres far better forum sites than blondepoker after all they`re only happy when they`re sucking each other off .
95% all boring fuckers anyway m8 ..

I have only sucked off 15 members of blonde poker.......

I didnt want to be boring though so i did it all at the same time.  Shocked

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 07, 2009, 06:33:50 PM »

I slept on it - still feel the same!
In regards to the shirts, badges and coat! I have got these over the years purely from comps iv'e played in and they have been handed out at the venue!

Why shouldn't you were them just because your not sponsored by them???
I wear them just because they look smart, so if its going to be such an issue from now on, i will make sure im socks, boxers and jeans all match,

Your my hero, all these years i have looked at the gimps who wander around at poker events wearing poker shirts and thought how sad they can't afford clothes, now i realise they are just trying to look smart, so sick!

you know how much i have spent on blondepoker shirts because
A they look smart
B i like them
C they help promote your bussiness

guess reason C isnt that important

i liked my blondepoker gear maybe i should just get it without the free advertising in future

Given blondepoker shirts pre-date the pokerroom i don't really see the correlation but w/e

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 07, 2009, 06:35:02 PM »

7 hours agoLee Harrisoni guess your not in the clique mate !!!! do you even want to be ?? theres far better forum sites than blondepoker after all they`re only happy when they`re sucking each other off .
95% all boring fuckers anyway m8 ..

I have only sucked off 15 members of blonde poker.......

I didnt want to be boring though so i did it all at the same time.  Shocked

Mr Harrison is a blonde himself. Well, he was. Strange how they get so aggro post Ban. They hate the place. But still joined. Then carry round a chip on their shoulder for the next x years.

It's no longer mandatory to join blonde, or read it, so that's good.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Numpty Dumpty

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 07, 2009, 06:36:30 PM »

Cheers for the support guys! Shame i couldnt seal the deal!

Key hand was such a farce that Kev refused to report it as nobody would believe him, so ill pass it on!

SB Corrado raises to 100k at 15/30 on my BB. I jam and he snaps my hand off with  for his remaining 310K. Pretty standard i believe after playing for 20 hours!?!

on the river for a 800k pot with 4 left, woulda put me on 1.4million and i feel i would have took it down from there. Felt pretty comfortable from 2 tables in, especially when i took Mr Rutter out who was playing excellently and taking all my spots!

Still happy with 11k, a deal i would have laughed at if i was in the other 2 chip leaders spots but meh.

See you all for the Monte Carlo, hope i can go 3 better  Grin

Mitch.

wow, what a joke. UL mate, though top result! i thought that guy Corrado was a joke - i sat next to him for all of day 1. He took massive offence to me whenever I raised, gave me numerous rubdowns when i lost pots, and moaned throughout about his bad luck despite being absolutely golden. The fact that he turned the final table into a farce does not surprise me at all.

Good luck at the monte carlo mate, see u there
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 07, 2009, 06:39:25 PM »

Key hand was such a farce that Kev refused to report it as nobody would believe him, so ill pass it on!

SB Corrado raises to 100k at 15/30 on my BB. I jam and he snaps my hand off with  for his remaining 310K. Pretty standard i believe after playing for 20 hours!?!

on the river for a 800k pot with 4 left, woulda put me on 1.4million and i feel i would have took it down from there. Felt pretty comfortable from 2 tables in, especially when i took Mr Rutter out who was playing excellently and taking all my spots!

Still happy with 11k, a deal i would have laughed at if i was in the other 2 chip leaders spots but meh.

Mitch.

wow, what a joke. UL mate, though top result! i thought that guy Corrado was a joke - i sat next to him for all of day 1. He took massive offence to me whenever I raised, gave me numerous rubdowns when i lost pots, and moaned throughout about his bad luck despite being absolutely golden. The fact that he turned the final table into a farce does not surprise me at all.

Carrado was a gala Notts regular for years, & was involved in Taffy's home game.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 07, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »

Mitch.

yeah his play was pretty strange whilst i was sat on your table - pretty standard that he was the guy who knocked me out - was shocked to see him deep on the final table tbh
Sack it off

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 07, 2009, 06:44:44 PM »

On the bubble I went all in blind from the button (although didn't announce it)

He tanked for 2mins whilst I sat there just excited to see what cards I may hold.

He then folds and flips jacks over face up. I just muck.

He then later says on the final table that this money isn't anything to him, he is just doing it for his kids... WTF!!

When he started going all in blind on the final 3 I believe he realised he was being outclassed and was in grave danger of making an idiot out of himself which what was growing to be quite a crowded rail. So his only way out of it was to pretend he didn't care anymore and just move in every hand blind.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 07, 2009, 06:46:17 PM »

In regards to the shirts, badges and coat! I have got these over the years purely from comps iv'e played in and they have been handed out at the venue!

I wear them just because they look smart, so if its going to be such an issue from now on, i will make sure im socks, boxers and jeans all match,

Your my hero, all these years i have looked at the gimps who wander around at poker events wearing poker shirts and thought how sad they can't afford clothes, now i realise they are just trying to look smart, so sick!

A they look smart
B i like them

i liked my blondepoker gear maybe i should just get it without the free advertising in future

Given blondepoker shirts pre-date the pokerroom i don't really see the correlation but w/e

mine didnt think my last order was this time last year
and was hoping to get some new ones soon

but i am unsure if the attitude of most people is like the attitude in this thread
if i should or not i thought the shirts looked smarted and saved me going
to the shops as i hate shopping

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 07, 2009, 07:06:00 PM »

A they look smart
B i like them

but i am unsure if the attitude of most people is like the attitude in this thread

I think you're being way over-dramatic when the two scenario's are not really even that similar.

You wearing blondepoker is just you promotion and spreading the word of the forum first and foremost.I think when most people hear blondepoker they think forum and not poker site.

That's totally different to idiots trying to look cool by wearing other gear that is only associated with a poker site and not a community.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 07, 2009, 07:12:38 PM »

A they look smart
B i like them

I think you're being way over-dramatic when the two scenario's are not really even that similar.

You wearing blondepoker is just you promotion and spreading the word of the forum first and foremost.I think when most people hear blondepoker they think forum and not poker site.

That's totally different to idiots trying to look cool by wearing other gear that is only associated with a poker site and not a community.
thanks maybe i am reading too much into it i am on a few prescribed drugs that i aint used to at the moment and makes me feel a bit paranoid (which is why i am trying to to mod this month) i think i only own 2 shirts without blondepoker on them so feel it was an attck on the way i dress

Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 07, 2009, 07:19:11 PM »

ah I gotz levelled 

I could go into an elaborate re-level and pretend I knew exactly what was happening I guess but I cba  Cheesy
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 07, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »

ah I gotz levelled 

I could go into an elaborate re-level and pretend I knew exactly what was happening I guess but I cba  Cheesy

who leveled you
or maybe your post was a level i aint got a clue
just felt the trendyies were having a go at
people like me that like wearing poker shirts
even if mine werent free

buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 07, 2009, 08:54:18 PM »

all i ever wear realy is stuff with poker logo's on. but thats because im fat and with it being ordered from the U.S it fits me a bit better

i was there and the 77 was reaction was awfull to be honest, dont care what anyone else has done.
gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 07, 2009, 09:16:19 PM »

1st - ROYAL FLUSH. You dont just need results in ranking events to make yourself good!
I dont just go to the events to watch, finito....

2nd - george, yes i was out of order i have apologised and will say again, im sorry

3rd - Kev, obv yeah m8 no hard feelings. Your there doing your job, i now i was out of order, willl not happen again. Will see you if you are reporting at the
 monte carlo if not the next £300

« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 09:25:49 PM by gladiator2007 » Logged
gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 07, 2009, 09:19:20 PM »

Table bangers are many people's pet hate.
Just cos someone else does it doesn't mean you gotta lower your standards to their level.

Saw a guy bink quads on the river to outdraw a set (same tourney) and he was straight round the table to shake the other guy's hands - no drama, just felt for the player and how sick he must feel.
Very classy guy IMO.

Norrrrrrrrr - this tilts me way more than table bangers. It's the ultimate rubdown - 'not only did I suck out on you but I am now going to patronise you by pretending to empathise whilst I internally fistpump'

Just scoop up the chips as if it was a hand where you just picked up the blinds and get on with the game.
good for you Andrew your a worthy 2nd place finisher, need i say more
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: