blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:58:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Trip Report...(Long)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Trip Report...(Long)  (Read 36173 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 26, 2009, 03:27:19 PM »

That's two "buddy's" from Mantis- obv means business

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 26, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »

Sigh, now I'm tilted. In fact, I'm tilted any time Mantis goes near a thread and posts his usual tosh. Not nearly as bad here as on PHA though.

Mantis has never met me and doesn't know what I'm like so has no clue that me finding someone annoying/frustrating/tilting etc would affect my game or not. I'm a lot more aware these days of when my game begins to be affected and I quickly correct it.

Apparently Mantis knows me better than I know myself though. Despite feeling any of the emotions described, I didn't play any hands differently to how I would have if I was happy as Larry and Cheryl Tweedy was under the table.

One final thing Mantis, if we ever share a table, rest assured you WILL be able to tilt me and take me off my game. However, if you play like you post on PHA I doubt you'll be able to capitalise on it in any way.

Merry xmas.

Well talking about PHA buddy your most recent thread on there tells us how villain had the sort of face that annoys you. So forgive me for getting the impression that you get annoyed at the table by insignificant stuff. Yes I don't know you and my info only comes from what you write. Admittedly I'm struggling to distinguish between what's genuine and what's for dramatic effect. Personally I don't know how getting agitated by this sort of thing assists the clarity of thought you think you have but w/e.

Anyway, my intention was to give you a bit of advice for xmas. If you think that staying calm, composed and indifferent at the poker table is bad advice or tosh then don't accept it. I can't say I'm especially bothered either way. By the way kid, I know all too well I can tilt you. You see the power I have to effect your mentality. By contrast your words have zero effect on my temperament. Can you see the difference? Can you see how that might be beneficial when playing poker?

Finally, considering you like to prove a point I hope that in 2010 you get yourself on PHA to expose my tosh. Because I didn't see much evidence of that in 2009. You should be able to embarrass me with ease and it will make for a good debate.

Wow you really do kid yourself?! Anyone with half a clue about poker who reads PHA knows you're terribad. You've been exposed a billion times this year. I just ignore your posts these days, they are a joke.

Btw you need to read more closely...the villain who was annoying, for more reasons than just his face (as I said but you failed to notice) was NOT the villain in the hand I wanted opinions on.

Also, we've never got on, so why you'd think I want advice from you is beyond me. I have plenty of friends who do that are are much better qualified to. I personally would rather you just steered clear from my threads.

Enjoy the rest of your xmas.

You just ignore my posts on PHA? That's what my advice was about Bradshaw that you didn't take kindly to?? Advice can be good whatever the source and I gave the advice because I'm feeling charitable around this time of year. Whilst you may not be big enough to take it on board others already have so I'm satisfied. Whilst you dished out all that stuff about not knowing you and how you play how well do you know me? And yet you make such judgemental comments. My profit from 2009 is a better indication of my ability than your opinion. But like I say I invite you to post on PHA and expose my nonsense if you wish.

Yeah I did read that PHA thread thoroughly. The villain who you were in the hand with had just arrived at the table. So it made me wonder why you chatted on about what a crazy ass you'd been before he arrived. By the way, I post where I please buddy.

Didn't say you couldn't post on my threads, just rather you didn't but thats fine.

Also, post graphs pls.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 26, 2009, 03:52:18 PM »

Get on with the story!

We're talking Whitsun now before we'll get the £300 finished..

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 26, 2009, 07:50:27 PM »

Was loving the trip report, and now am enthralled by the added difference of opinion.  Dunno what I want next now TBH but anyway, keep it coming!

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2009, 08:44:30 PM »

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: December 26, 2009, 08:45:14 PM »

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2009, 08:46:28 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »

Oops. Misread.

Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2009, 08:52:19 PM »

Just like you playing a hand Cos .....

We all know where its going but you dwelling for a bit of TV time.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2009, 10:51:05 PM »

All aboard the Failboat?

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2009, 11:09:22 PM »

Oops. Misread.

nice pic Tom, but wtf is with those boots?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2009, 11:31:51 PM »

Oops. Misread.

Dunno. This pic is a mistake anyway. I was googling "Tilted" and accidentally pressed the K instead of the T.

jambo22

Me and my boys in Vegas for the 2007 main event

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 26, 2009, 11:33:57 PM »

Oops. Misread.

Dunno. This pic is a mistake anyway. I was googling "Tilted" and accidentally pressed the K instead of the T.

Smiley

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 26, 2009, 11:34:56 PM »

Oops. Misread.

quite often wonderful things are discovered by accident.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 26, 2009, 11:37:23 PM »

Oops. Misread.

quite often wonderful things are discovered by accident.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: