blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:42:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272682 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Laxie through the Looking Glass
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 127 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie through the Looking Glass  (Read 178928 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #945 on: January 21, 2011, 11:55:19 AM »

Don't give her another slice and don't speak to her ever again.

I hate people who say "Oh, this is bloody lovely" and then when you tell them what's in it they don't want to eat it anymore. (assuming you haven't put some really dodgy stuff in there)

At least don't give her a slice, keep it for yourself Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: January 21, 2011, 12:24:59 PM »

No fear of keeping it for meself.  For the kids, maybe.  But then it looks like they've already had plenty ffs! 

That's the odd thing.  I love to cook.  But by the time it's on the table I can't be bothered to eat it.  Good thing too.  Trying to lose the bit of weight and with all the stuff appears in my kitchen I'd be as big as a house if I ate it all.   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #947 on: January 21, 2011, 12:29:25 PM »

No fear of keeping it for meself.  For the kids, maybe.  But then it looks like they've already had plenty ffs! 

That's the odd thing.  I love to cook.  But by the time it's on the table I can't be bothered to eat it. 

Yeah that's because the smell already fills you up. I hate it when that happens Sad

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: January 21, 2011, 02:29:53 PM »

Bridget just gone.  I caved.  Didn't have the heart to tell her about the creme fraiche.  Just gave her another slice with her tea and smiled.  

Her boyfriend is calling over this evening and I'm to save another slice for him too.  Apparently he's gone shopping for spring form pans...in hopes I'll make one he can take away.

I should really start charging for this shit tbh.  lol

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: January 21, 2011, 04:39:43 PM »

Ever have one of those days where ya find yerself running around in circles like a headless chicken?  No matter how much ground you cover, yer still gonna be stuffed in the end.

I'd a 'to do' list for today.  Just as I was in full flow ticking things off the list, the house turned into Grand Central Station with people calling from all corners.  And each of them was calling with a request of one sort or another which required my help. 

Now everybody else is sorted and I've still got half a list sitting in front of me.  Not enough time to get the lot done, so I'm throwing in the towel until Monday.  Oh crap...Monday's my hair appointment day.  Hmmmmm....re-think in progress.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #950 on: January 21, 2011, 07:04:01 PM »

You are a cruel and spiteful woman.

The older I get, the better I was.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: January 21, 2011, 07:21:26 PM »

i hate carrots but i love carrot cake.  anything can taste good once you stick it in a cake imo.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: January 21, 2011, 07:26:04 PM »

I prefer kebabs to cheesecake tbh

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: January 21, 2011, 07:30:16 PM »

And me, but cheesecake is nice too and gets far more brownie points than making a kebab.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: January 21, 2011, 08:18:36 PM »

And me, but cheesecake is nice too and gets far more brownie points than making a kebab.

Ooooooooh brownies!!!  That's something I haven't made in AGES.  Been at least a month anyway.  Added to the 'to do' list.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: January 22, 2011, 09:51:40 AM »

Back to the usual ree rah of not sleeping much.  Was awake at 4:30 but decided I'd stay put for an hour in the dark.  Hoped the eyes would shut again.  Didn't happen.  Soooooooooo, got up and put on the kettle. 

Ironside kept me busy for about an hour with one of his many female friends.  Ger doesn't know it yet, but there's talks of the pair of us raiding Iron's part of the world.  Expect a visit at some point soon! 

Around 7am I'd done all there was to do on the net so went about getting a few bits done here.  Laundry sorted, kitchen clean and banana muffins in the oven as I type.  Cassie's going mental sniffing round the place.  She loves when I cook nearly as much as the people in the house.

gatso (that's with a small 'g' obv) has requested i ship some to him as well.  seeing as it's his birthday i'll be adding a candle to one in his honour.  pics up soon.  happy birthday honey.  xx

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: January 22, 2011, 09:55:09 AM »

that's a lovely thought but still gets a big sigh as I don't actually get to eat it. thanks though

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: January 22, 2011, 10:11:47 AM »

note to self for future reference.  candles are made of wax.  wax melts.  especially when placed inside a hot mini muffin. 

the brown things in the muffins are chocolate chips btw.

Click to see full-size image.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: January 22, 2011, 10:13:33 AM »

that's a lovely thought but still gets a big sigh as I don't actually get to eat it. thanks though

sick of telling ya to get yer arse over here.  would make 'em proper big and all if the gatters ever landed.  so no pity for ya imo.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: January 22, 2011, 10:33:17 AM »

You are a cruel and spiteful woman.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 127 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: