blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 06:02:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272633 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Laxie through the Looking Glass
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 ... 127 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie through the Looking Glass  (Read 177962 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #960 on: January 22, 2011, 10:39:50 AM »

Also.  Would someone please remind me on Friday to go to the local police station at 6pm?  I've an appointment to get the passport stamped but having a hard time remembering what day it is again. 

BTW...ye all suck at reminders.

Good job I've kids who managed it for ye.  Only when I rang the station I was told to leave it til today as the roads were gone a bit dodgy with ice.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #961 on: January 22, 2011, 10:42:44 AM »

Also.  Would someone please remind me on Friday to go to the local police station at 6pm?  I've an appointment to get the passport stamped but having a hard time remembering what day it is again. 

Good job I've kids who managed it for ye.  Only when I rang the station I was told to leave it til today as the roads were gone a bit dodgy with ice.

That's what I thought so thought it best not to remind you ....honest

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #962 on: January 22, 2011, 10:50:31 AM »

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know your trick.  Yer hoping I forget so they'll deport me.  Well yer stuck with me another while.  At least another four years anyway.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #963 on: January 22, 2011, 10:59:08 AM »

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know your trick.  Yer hoping I forget so they'll deport me.  Well yer stuck with me another while.  At least another four years anyway.

I run soo bad.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: January 22, 2011, 12:10:59 PM »

Oh FFS!!!

Sarah, "Mmmmm...these are lovely Mom.  Can you make Banoffee pie next?"

"What?!"

"I'm just sayin'....Banoffee pie would be nice."

Sigh.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #965 on: January 22, 2011, 12:16:38 PM »

i like banoffee pie too.  when we have our mini blonde bash can we forget the pokerz and just eat all your baking?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #966 on: January 22, 2011, 12:24:01 PM »

i like banoffee pie too.  when we have our mini blonde bash can we forget the pokerz and just eat all your baking?

That's right folks...you heard it here first.  There's an unofficial mini blonde bash in the works.  Killarney in May.  Direct flights from Manchester/Luton to Kerry airport so no excuses. 

Will just bring the baking to the pokerz obv.  Hoping the weather's nice enough to squeeze a barbeque into the mix at some point too. 

Speaking of...we really need to get cracking on that.  Will pick a date in the next week or two and start gathering info. for everyone.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: January 22, 2011, 12:25:27 PM »

oops sorry - thought you'd already mentioned it on here!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #968 on: January 22, 2011, 12:26:58 PM »

You know me.  Brain like a sieve ffs.  May have, meant to, but dunno did I or didn't I.   

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #969 on: January 22, 2011, 12:29:54 PM »

You know me.  Brain like a sieve ffs.  May have, meant to, but dunno did I or didn't I.   

i know the sieve for brain thing.  ex's birthday today.  sure remembered. oops.  luckily hannah told me on the phone she's made him a present and card, she just forgot to remind me.

gatso is not my child's father btw, just in case anyone was wondering.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #970 on: January 22, 2011, 12:39:25 PM »

For Bolton please.

Pack it well, look after it in hand luggage.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #971 on: January 22, 2011, 12:40:44 PM »

Let me just get right on it.  Security sure will let me through with that.   

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #972 on: January 22, 2011, 12:41:50 PM »

Let me just get right on it.  Security sure will let me through with that.   

they let you through. After that, they let anything through

Alternatively

http://occasioncakesonline.co.uk/showcase/

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #973 on: January 22, 2011, 12:46:14 PM »

Right.  It's official.  Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 

Unofficial blonde bash in Killarney May 20th-22nd!!!

Direct flights from Manchester/Luton to Kerry airport so no excuses for a goodly few of ya.  Will start a separate thread once I gather a few details.

The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #974 on: January 22, 2011, 12:57:44 PM »

Perfect

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 ... 127 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: