blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:19:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 509753 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: June 20, 2010, 03:16:02 AM »

serious question why do you post with .,/.,/....,.,/ etc? genuine question? also so many people reading this off other forums, i suggest mods delete all posts regarding sofaking.
i suggest.,.,you mind your own business.,.,.,

lol at PM'n me. chilllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: June 20, 2010, 03:17:26 AM »

I'd like Blatch to come and post ITT, I don't feel threatening posts are likely to help the situation.

The guy is full of shit and nothing he has to say carries any weight given what has transpired over the last few days.

The full facts of the account activity and possible location of any of the investors funds (if any left or traceable) are what people want more than anything I would be inclined to think.

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: June 20, 2010, 03:22:46 AM »

serious question why do you post with .,/.,/....,.,/ etc? genuine question? also so many people reading this off other forums, i suggest mods delete all posts regarding sofaking.
i suggest.,.,you mind your own business.,.,.,

lol at PM'n me. chilllllllllllllllllllllllllll

everyone can say .,.how they feel within reason on here its a open forum.,.,
i tried to make a few light hearted.,.,comments.,.to cheer yall up.,.,and fuk me.,.,you all get jummpy about it.,.
i even offered to put £10k in a pot to get you going.,.again to try and claw back your losses.,.,(like fook thanks to you now).,.
if your angry coz you lost money with this guy then do something about it.,.,be a big boy and go and front him.,.,dont be scared.,.,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Punterz
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: June 20, 2010, 03:39:02 AM »

peoples greed never ceases to amaze me. guy deserves a kicking, anyone who laughs about it is entitled to. greekstein you are a joke.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: June 20, 2010, 03:41:01 AM »

Why is greekstein a joke?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: June 20, 2010, 03:42:14 AM »

peoples greed never ceases to amaze me. guy deserves a kicking, anyone who laughs about it is entitled to. greekstein you are a joke.

why? he stuck by a mate at a time when he should of done, and has tried to help everyone since. he has came out of this better than anyone imo and i actually really feel sorry for him regards his situ with his dad etc.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: June 20, 2010, 03:42:34 AM »

Why is greekstein a joke?

Being a screwed for alot of cash by mate is the worst thing that can happen to a gambler.

I think Cos has acted amazingly well under the circumstances.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: June 20, 2010, 03:42:54 AM »

not involved financially, but some of my friends are and this is obv shocking!! hope he gets what is coming to him (after everyone is paid back)!

also i read a few pages back about putting him in the well... LOL... this would be good,, make it happen yo!!
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: June 20, 2010, 03:46:08 AM »

tbh i like greek/cos.,.,and i bet this have upset him more than anything.,,.feel for the situation with his dad.,ect.,.
but sometimes people take a sign of kindness as a sign of weekness.,.i hope this wasnt the case ..
i personally hope it all gets sorted,asap,.,but as i said i know what id do.,.,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
themisery

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: June 20, 2010, 05:17:43 AM »

tbh i like greek/cos.,.,and i bet this have upset him more than anything.,,.feel for the situation with his dad.,ect.,.
but sometimes people take a sign of kindness as a sign of weekness.,.i hope this wasnt the case ..

Relatively new poster. Friend of many on here. Suggest you keep your illiterate, grammatically incorrect, personally offensive, retarded, PROVOCATIVE, shit off a decent forum. Easy to go online and chastise people and their motives from afar (and I don't mean NB). Grow some bollocks. That applies to a lot on this now frankly dangerous thread. Cos, George etc are acting with great dignity under the circumstances.

In my opinion, after reading everything and trying to understand it, I think however the money was moved about he just 'DID IT IN'. Some was shifted etc etc, but as a habitual gambler he lost the lot.

Listen carefully.

I have friends new to the poker game, willing to learn etc (they are rozzers but irrelevant) that are already aware of the enormity of this scam. It shows just how far afield, and readily accessible the supposed information is.

I'd like to make one suggestion. Ease off slightly. This is creating unprecedented coverage that will inevitably end up in the media. Put everything aside, we are talking about the serious prospect of somebody not being around to atone their mistakes, whether that be self inflicted or otherwise. Everybody should be careful for what they wish for, particularly those not directly involved. As poker players, punters, and genuine decent folk, we need to be very careful what we say even in the spur of the moment......it can be be misconstrued.
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: June 20, 2010, 05:26:22 AM »

Relatively new poster. Friend of many on here. Suggest you keep your illiterate, grammatically incorrect, personally offensive, retarded, PROVOCATIVE, shit off a decent forum. Easy to go online and chastise people and their motives from afar (and I don't mean NB). Grow some bollocks. That applies to a lot on this now frankly dangerous thread. Cos, George etc are acting with great dignity under the circumstances.

In my opinion, after reading everything and trying to understand it, I think however the money was moved about he just 'DID IT IN'. Some was shifted etc etc, but as a habitual gambler he lost the lot.

well said .

Listen carefully.

I have friends new to the poker game, willing to learn etc (they are rozzers but irrelevant) that are already aware of the enormity of this scam. It shows just how far afield, and readily accessible the supposed information is.

I'd like to make one suggestion. Ease off slightly. This is creating unprecedented coverage that will inevitably end up in the media. Put everything aside, we are talking about the serious prospect of somebody not being around to atone their mistakes, whether that be self inflicted or otherwise. Everybody should be careful for what they wish for, particularly those not directly involved. As poker players, punters, and genuine decent folk, we need to be very careful what we say even in the spur of the moment......it can be be misconstrued.

i`v become cos`s bitch
Full Tilit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1031 on: June 20, 2010, 06:21:57 AM »

I’ve just read the entire thread & found it fascinating & upsetting for both parties. I’ve played with Neil a handful of times both in tournament & cash & I’ve always found him to be very pleasant. Remember guys compulsive gambling is a kind of impulse-control disorder, an illness if you like. Neil obviously  knew he was gambling irrationally with close friends money & the consequences involved, but couldn’t control the urge/impulse to place huge football bets. This has lead to Neil chasing his/investors losses & ultimately to bankruptcy & he of course tried to deny/minimize the losses, seemingly going to great lengths to cover his tracks. For the record I’m not condoning his actions but just saying is it doesn’t make Neil a bad/evil person, he has a problem/illness & needs to seek immediate help. I hope his close friends/investors can see this & help him through what no doubt will be the most difficult stage of his life, where he needs support from his loved one’s. If people had invested amounts of cash in Neil’s scheme they couldn’t afford to lose then shame on then, they also have a gambling a addiction & in need of help themselves. Health & friendship are far more important than money, try & remember that when a sick friend is in need of help.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: June 20, 2010, 07:51:28 AM »

Re: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2010, 03:44:15 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: arbboy on June 16, 2010, 03:25:42 AM
lmao - you have to be taking the pi s s here surely.  The guy is a full time pro punter.  

More complicated answers would include

- for the craic - you ask for staking for the 'craic'?  please talk me through that one
- motivational factors - how does being staked motivate u when u give 40/50% of ur profilts to someone else when u could easily roll urself into the game urself and keep 100% providing u have the funds
- psychological temporal nit factors (don't want to be down on that particular day/week/month) - never met a long term successful punter who worries about this
- money being tied up in assets, or some sort of arb thing - a pro punter only has one tool of his trade (cash) very rare for this to happen although in exceptional circumstances it can - dont really think this is the case going to vegas for the summer
- not having cash on you - why would a pro punter go to vegas without a suitable amount of cash to play a 'very soft' cash game?
- building relationships - now u really are taking the pis s
- etc etc

If you don't understand 'for the craic' in the context of a holiday in Vegas. then I don't know where to start with you.

You are obviously wired in a very poundshillingpence centric way and happy days more power to you.

The problem is that you seem to be projecting your priorities and world view, how you're wired, onto everyone else. Assuming that they operate the way you operate.

It leads you to a lot of conclusions (and you seem very sure about them) but they are are based on a scant amount of dodgy evidence may well be wrong. (ie Blatch is busto, Blatch can't trade, Blatch is a liar, etc)

one of my mates just said to me imagine if youasked the blonde forum to price up the 3 items in bold and u had asked for a treble you would have won enough to pay off the £100k the investors lost.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: June 20, 2010, 07:54:21 AM »

the same guy said he thinks the following prices would have been offered by the blonde forum in running at that moment in time.

100/1 he was busto
 10/1 he couldnt trade
 100000/1 he was a liar

huge priced treble.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: June 20, 2010, 08:38:29 AM »

Does anyone have a guess when he started to go bent?

Were the pre Christmas trades kosher?

Because according to the results in the thread he never lost money in early trades.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: