blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:44:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505685 times)
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 17, 2010, 11:01:53 PM »

trigg what difference would posting the screenshot of the P+L after every match/week/month do on the forum.  He posts something like this after every game anyway.

Greece +12000
Draw+12000
Korea +12000

Showing a screen shot of the betfair P+L would give exactly the same information (the game and the win/loss).  Nothing more nothing less.  No 'sensitive data' would be shown.   So the argument of not posting it on the forum has no ground if there is nothing to hide.  It gets boring stating the same thing all the time.  Would be really amazing if the man could provide an answer to the above which everyone who has pm'd me has stated as well as me.

Seriously just leave it be for a couple of days. You have made some reasonable points in a rather confrontational manner and then repeated them in various different ways about 20 times. There is nothing to be gained by posting any more apart from to wind people up.

I agree that in some form showing a simple P/L from betfair is easily done and would kill this part of the arguement stone dead. I used to arb myself for beer money back in the golden days of arbing 2001ish so am well aware of how betfair comission works and have dabbled ever since when i saw an opportunity.

How come we always lose when I follow your bets,your useless.

Small sample size obv or might be I fking useless at sports betting. It is one of the two.

Though arbing is a total different game to having a punt.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 17, 2010, 11:09:23 PM »

Why are blonde allowing this guy to troll? Seriously. It's ridic. Now he's banging on about Blatch posting screen shots.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 17, 2010, 11:38:57 PM »

trigg what difference would posting the screenshot of the P+L after every match/week/month do on the forum.  He posts something like this after every game anyway.

Greece +12000
Draw+12000
Korea +12000

Showing a screen shot of the betfair P+L would give exactly the same information (the game and the win/loss).  Nothing more nothing less.  No 'sensitive data' would be shown.   So the argument of not posting it on the forum has no ground if there is nothing to hide.  It gets boring stating the same thing all the time.  Would be really amazing if the man could provide an answer to the above which everyone who has pm'd me has stated as well as me.

Seriously just leave it be for a couple of days. You have made some reasonable points in a rather confrontational manner and then repeated them in various different ways about 20 times. There is nothing to be gained by posting any more apart from to wind people up.

I agree that in some form showing a simple P/L from betfair is easily done and would kill this part of the arguement stone dead. I used to arb myself for beer money back in the golden days of arbing 2001ish so am well aware of how betfair comission works and have dabbled ever since when i saw an opportunity.

How come we always lose when I follow your bets,your useless.

Small sample size obv or might be I fking useless at sports betting. It is one of the two.

Though arbing is a total different game to having a punt.

It's definitely -Ev to let me follow you Smiley
iwillwinlots

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 18, 2010, 12:14:34 AM »

Why are blonde allowing this guy to troll? Seriously. It's ridic. Now he's banging on about Blatch posting screen shots.

whats the problem with posting some screen shots?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 18, 2010, 12:17:14 AM »

whats the problem with posting some screen shots?

Yeah I agree here George. My dad is an investor and is busting my balls to see screenshots.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 18, 2010, 01:47:53 AM »

lakers -3.5?

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 18, 2010, 01:49:00 AM »

i will take lakers -3.5 where can u find it?
Linux
lol pwnd

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 18, 2010, 01:50:28 AM »

my bad, thats the handicap

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 18, 2010, 01:55:03 AM »

i certainly dont get the gamble on boston from 3/1 to 13/5.  Perkins out for the celitcs who is a big miss defensively.  I dont need to have a bet on this one but if i had no involvement 1.38 lakers on bf seems too big to me.  Biggest game of kobes career for his legacy.  The best bet of the night on betfair is kobe to score more than ray allen.  Its short but not short enough.  I just cant see a spot what allen outscored kobe here. The true price is probably close to 1.03 or 1.04.  Depends if u like backing them that short even if they are big value.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 18, 2010, 01:57:59 AM »

No way can Boston be as bad tactically as they were in game6, they have a great road record in regular season and playoffs and already won in LA earlier in series, they look overpriced to me if they can keep PG quiet, backed them handicap and outright
Linux
lol pwnd

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 18, 2010, 01:58:15 AM »

i certainly dont get the gamble on boston from 3/1 to 13/5.  Perkins out for the celitcs who is a big miss defensively.  I dont need to have a bet on this one but if i had no involvement 1.38 lakers on bf seems too big to me.  Biggest game of kobes career for his legacy.  The best bet of the night on betfair is kobe to score more than ray allen.  Its short but not short enough.  I just cant see a spot what allen outscored kobe here. The true price is probably close to 1.03 or 1.04.  Depends if u like backing them that short even if they are big value.

Cheers, might get on lakers outright

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 18, 2010, 01:59:57 AM »

Kobe to outscore Ray Allen is betting on injury/fouled out, probably a 1.05 shot agree. Kobe scores 25+ even if they lose heavily, Allen can't score that
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 18, 2010, 02:03:36 AM »

Our friend won't be bothering us again. A shame, as he had some decent points to make but making the same point 67 times and tonight across 6 threads simultaneously is too much

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 18, 2010, 02:06:14 AM »

oh and I will now delete all the crap and get back to bed

Enjoy your evenings lol

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Linux
lol pwnd

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 18, 2010, 02:10:32 AM »

norrrrrrr

how longs his ban for?

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: