blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:31:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505951 times)
LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: June 18, 2010, 10:06:31 PM »

Lie after lie this is bloody crazy!  I feel sorry for people who used to call him a friend.  Even though he has robbed me of some cash, I won’t have to see his face and be tempted to smash it in...

He has a serious problem.  Excellent idea to start off with and sold really well to everyone but where this is really fucked up is not at the start with the best of intention, but the constant lies throughout the thread.

I invested, yes hoping to make a fast buck in life (yep not really clever in hindsight), and to be fair if all through this I had lost half my stake, or even all of it through some dodgy decisions, or the market moving or Blatch getting it wrong, then fair enough.  I had built myself up for the possibility of this.  Also the amount I’ve put in wont bust my bank, but I’d rather have lost it myself playing a few comps out of my roll at DTD for a giggle than give it to some grimmer...

FACT.  You lost the roll before I invested!  Fucking ridiculous that you still had the balls to say more people could invest after you were sat there knowing you had “lost” people their cash (more than likely spunked it all on roulette on some dodgy site somewhere)  Maybe saying to potential new investors that it wasn’t open to any more would have been a start?!?

FACT.  You put bull shit results up on to keep people hooked!  Where did you honestly think you were going to get £80k to pay people back to cover your lies?

FACT.  You are a liar and a thief & the biggest grimmer ever...

If anyone reading this expects to get any of your cash back your living in cloud cookoo.

Blatch, do yourself a favour, own up to your bullshit losses and tell people the truth.  You owe everyone that.  Especially people you used to call friends...
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 18, 2010, 10:06:55 PM »

Reading between the lines grimmer was busto when set  up this staking thread and was using it as personal bankroll.

Text book living beyond means and an epic grim.

going on holiday, throwing wads of twenties at the roulette wheel and setting up a 2nd grim all whilst in a 70k hole, smacks of arrogance beyond belief.

someone should call the police as the 2nd grim is fraud .

this line gives me chills

Blatch, please can you come on here and explain what happened to your own personal roll during this time?

How much were you trading from?

where is it now?

are you prepared to show a 3rd party your own personal account trading over the same time period?

I am starting to feel worse about this.

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #467 on: June 18, 2010, 10:10:48 PM »

Questions were being asked before arbboy posted on here.  His posting wasn't what unearthed the truth of the situation.

He won't be unbanned, as he broke forum rules.  Of course, in the scheme of things he's done far less harm than Blatch - but I'm sure Mark (arbboy) can live without blonde poker in his life.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 18, 2010, 10:14:43 PM »

Reading between the lines grimmer was busto when set  up this staking thread and was using it as personal bankroll.

going on holiday, throwing wads of twenties at the roulette wheel and setting up a 2nd grim all whilst in a 70k hole, smacks of arrogance beyond belief.

Blatch, please can you come on here and explain what happened to your own personal roll during this time?

where is it now?

are you prepared to show a 3rd party your own personal account trading over the same time period?

I usually kept £5k in my account and the rest in my bank account.  My oerosnal bank roll has gone as well as I tried to spin this up to cover the loses in the other account.  Towards the end i also thought them as the same until I had enough to cover the blonde money.

I think its quite obvious I have a problem and will certainly be getting help for it.  Sadly I though I could get myself out of a hole and I couldnt, it created a snowball effect and made things so much worse.  I stupidly thought I could still get out of it and it got the point where I just couldnt keep up the lies and had to come clean.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 18, 2010, 10:15:41 PM »

Questions were being asked before arbboy posted on here.  His posting wasn't what unearthed the truth of the situation.

He won't be unbanned, as he broke forum rules.  Of course, in the scheme of things he's done far less harm than Blatch - but I'm sure Mark (arbboy) can live without blonde poker in his life.

Didnt exactly break the rules, yes he repeated claims time and time again, but he opened so many peoples eyes to what was going on. He is prob owed some thanks/apology from some people.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 18, 2010, 10:20:12 PM »

Questions were being asked before arbboy posted on here.  His posting wasn't what unearthed the truth of the situation.

He won't be unbanned, as he broke forum rules.  Of course, in the scheme of things he's done far less harm than Blatch - but I'm sure Mark (arbboy) can live without blonde poker in his life.

Didnt exactly break the rules, yes he repeated claims time and time again, but he opened so many peoples eyes to what was going on. He is prob owed some thanks/apology from some people.

For my sins arbboy is one of my best friends but please dont stroke his ego even more......he is going to be unbearable as it is!!!!

fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 18, 2010, 10:20:24 PM »

I don't know Blatch and have nothing tied up in this, but please try not to give the guy too hard a time. The fact he's hardly been on here the past few days and been generally vague when he has would suggest he just has a major gambling problem imo. Now is likely to be the time the abuse flows, after England have blown out again and a few beers have been taken, but try to resist. If he is in up to his nuts, reading torrents of abuse isn't going to help.
Whether his story is completely genuine, which I'd somehow doubt, or not, there's not much he can do about it now.
Oh, and arbboy's original intention when bombing this thread certainly wasn't to expose the whole thing as one major grim. He's changed his story at least three times.

u gotta be joking.when fergus grimmed for a few hundred there were crowds of angry villagers wanting to do him harm..blatch has grimmed for 90k!!! wtf. surprised if his still able to walk in a week
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 18, 2010, 10:20:42 PM »

pretty sure ur a *****
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 18, 2010, 10:21:11 PM »

where is it now?

I usually kept £5k in my account and the rest in my bank account.  My oerosnal bank roll has gone as well as I tried to spin this up to cover the loses in the other account.  Towards the end i also thought them as the same until I had enough to cover the blonde money.

I think its quite obvious I have a problem and will certainly be getting help for it.  Sadly I though I could get myself out of a hole and I couldnt, it created a snowball effect and made things so much worse.  I stupidly thought I could still get out of it and it got the point where I just couldnt keep up the lies and had to come clean.

LOL @ you had to come clean, you would have happily kept up the lies and taking more money if you could have got away with it. Arbboy may have irritated people but you knew you were up against it when he started persistently posting. I would prob go as far as saying he helped massively to expose what was going on.

treefella

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 18, 2010, 10:23:23 PM »

so who is gonna call the fraud squad in then ?
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 18, 2010, 10:26:59 PM »

lolz at blatch..im sorry i gotta problem..gg 90k
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: June 18, 2010, 10:27:21 PM »

Reading between the lines grimmer was busto when set  up this staking thread and was using it as personal bankroll.

where is it now?

I usually kept £5k in my account and the rest in my bank account.  My oerosnal bank roll has gone as well as I tried to spin this up to cover the loses in the other account.  Towards the end i also thought them as the same until I had enough to cover the blonde money.

I think its quite obvious I have a problem and will certainly be getting help for it.  Sadly I though I could get myself out of a hole and I couldnt, it created a snowball effect and made things so much worse.  I stupidly thought I could still get out of it and it got the point where I just couldnt keep up the lies and had to come clean.

LOL @ you had to come clean, you would have happily kept up the lies and taking more money if you could have got away with it. Arbboy may have irritated people but you knew you were up against it when he started persistently posting. I would prob go as far as saying he helped massively to expose what was going on.

Like I've already said, questions were already being asked by investors, and arbboy's timing wasn't coincidental imo.

However, he DID break forum rules, was warned a number of times, and was therefore banned.  Yes, he made some points that were very valid, but the same is also true of many other members who have been banned previously.

As an investor who's lost a fair amount (for me), what blatch has done will hurt me far more than anyone else could do by posting any amount of bollocks on here.  But that doesn't mean we suspend forum rules, or ignore them because of this.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 18, 2010, 10:33:14 PM »

Not getting this spreadsheet. The P&L column shows just over minus £43k as a total. Not getting the £50k on Stoke Vs Liverpool either as it shows plus £22k on the P&L column... - anyone who can enlighten me (and I'm guessing several others) on it?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 18, 2010, 10:34:26 PM »

where is it now?

I usually kept £5k in my account and the rest in my bank account.  My oerosnal bank roll has gone as well as I tried to spin this up to cover the loses in the other account.  Towards the end i also thought them as the same until I had enough to cover the blonde money.

I think its quite obvious I have a problem and will certainly be getting help for it.  Sadly I though I could get myself out of a hole and I couldnt, it created a snowball effect and made things so much worse.  I stupidly thought I could still get out of it and it got the point where I just couldnt keep up the lies and had to come clean.

Like I've already said, questions were already being asked by investors, and arbboy's timing wasn't coincidental imo.

However, he DID break forum rules, was warned a number of times, and was therefore banned.  Yes, he made some points that were very valid, but the same is also true of many other members who have been banned previously.

As an investor who's lost a fair amount (for me), what blatch has done will hurt me far more than anyone else could do by posting any amount of bollocks on here.  But that doesn't mean we suspend forum rules, or ignore them because of this.

He kept going on cause he wasnt getting a reply to his questions and was getting stick from others on blonde, then when he got fobbed off by Blatch he continued to ask the question to get an answer.

Look, i dont know Mark personally, I have shared a table with him a couple of times but he did help accelerate the situation and saved others plenty of £££ imo.

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 18, 2010, 10:34:39 PM »

Just looking at the spreadsheet

on the 21st Jan you had 2 bets

5k on  cricket and 5k on golf

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: