blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:22:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505853 times)
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: June 18, 2010, 11:36:34 PM »

If it was the Stoke game and as Blatch says he woke up with 15 minutes to go then there wouldnt have been a problem.

If he had backed Liverpool and expected to lay off when their price dropped he would have woken up and they would have been 1-0 up and he could have traded out for a huge profit.

If he had layed Liverpool and expected to back them back when their price drifted, the match finished 1-1 and he would have won the bet!!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 18, 2010, 11:37:25 PM »

people suggesting he still has the 90k (80k on this 10k on wsop) is ridic, after everything that's happenned do you really think he'd still hide away with 90k?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 18, 2010, 11:37:56 PM »

The police will be the least of his worries!
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 18, 2010, 11:38:13 PM »

If you dont let the police investigate you will never know the whole truth or be able to get it !!!
It appears there are now  many many unanswered questions .
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 18, 2010, 11:39:51 PM »

lol at getting the rozzers in. you really think a forensic accountant gives a shit about a 70k mini grim?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 18, 2010, 11:40:03 PM »

people suggesting he still has the 90k (80k on this 10k on wsop) is ridic, after everything that's happenned do you really think he'd still hide away with 90k?

80 + 40 won + 15 siphoned + 10 WSOP you're saying he has spent 145K in the last few months?
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 18, 2010, 11:40:34 PM »

with regard to getting money back, no-one is getting any money via a criminal prosecution - he will just declare bankrupt  - gg debt

the only way people will get money back is if he honours the debts personally

all the police will do is prosecute - if that is what people want so be it - -but dont kid yourself into believing this will retrieve the funds (unless he still has them)

I wouldnt care a jot about the money(well relatively in what I'd want to happen to the ultimate grimmer) but if there was criminal action from the grimmer I'd be more than happy to see him receive a conviction/sentence!!!

also there is option C. dont want to throw wild conspiracy theories but I've heard Blatch said he will pay every investor their dosh back....he could have maybe won a lot of dosh as mentioned initially; made up this excuse for a "get out"; eventually pay all the very relieved investors their money back and walk away with the meat...everyone relatively happy/relieved!!!

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 18, 2010, 11:40:58 PM »

HI IM WONDERING IF BLATCH IS ABOUT, I HAVE HIS FUNDS SECURED IN THE BRANCH SAFE AND WAS JUST WONDERING IF HE CAN PICK UP HIS TICKETS TO BRAZIL ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY

THANKS BLATCHS TRAVEL AGENT

QFT

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 18, 2010, 11:41:47 PM »

"(unless he still has them)"

I dont think anyone can be sure this isnt the case.  It sounds fairly certain he didn't lose the money in the way he has described and there seem to be a number of bets on fairly strange looking bets on very illiquid markets on Betfair.  If I wanted to rob someones betfair account then I would do it this way through bets at unlikely odds that got matched very quickly (in fact a few years ago when I was running a big book in the Caribbean someone did try and rob us in just this way).  The big question is why?

Another couple of questions?  Betfair don't allow you to have two separate accounts in your own name.  If you want to do this they give you a sub account on the same commission rate so  assuming jhis own personal account was in his name whose account was the blonde account in and why wasn't the second account opened as a sub which could benefit from the same commission rate?

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 18, 2010, 11:42:26 PM »

Omg

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 18, 2010, 11:43:22 PM »

No matter how long it takes I dont think it's unreasonable to expect to be repaid. I invested last week before the world cup, an investment that had no intention of making me a profit but to be used to try to recover the originial accident and the subsequent money lost to chase the losses. If I'd invested originally and it was lost I'd maybe be willing to write it off, especially since I'm not in for as much as most, but my cash was never invested once in the intended way and I EXPECT it to be paid back

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 18, 2010, 11:44:38 PM »

lol at getting the rozzers in. you really think a forensic accountant gives a shit about a 70k mini grim?

Forensic accountants investigate fraud for less than £1k FYI depending on circumstances; this would 100% be investigated

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 18, 2010, 11:44:59 PM »

80 + 40 won + 15 siphoned + 10 WSOP you're saying he has spent 145K in the last few months?

isuldur1 LDO.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 18, 2010, 11:45:41 PM »

to recover the originial accident

what accident?
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 18, 2010, 11:46:57 PM »

to recover the originial accident

what accident?