blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:07:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505900 times)
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: June 18, 2010, 11:12:53 PM »

I did try and move money between accounts but this wasnt to steal money out of the account it was simply so I could try to trade in my other account.

[ ] Believable
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 18, 2010, 11:14:59 PM »

I did try and move money between accounts but this wasnt to steal money out of the account it was simply so I could try to trade in my other account.

I will open up my account to Tighty to show that the acount is emptied and has lost the money.

I am truly sorry that this has happened and misled and lied to everyone.  Im physically shaking and have been sick a few times by this and really need some help for the organisations out there.

People will get there money back im just not sure when it will be, but it willl be as soon as I have any.

Sounds like you are just brickin it bigtime cos reality is setting in that you have just  been CAUGHT !
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 18, 2010, 11:18:56 PM »

I think Simon's post sums the situation up perfectly.  Nothing to be gained from a post mortem of the spreadsheet and a disection of the individual bets.

100% of the investment has been squandered, and we're not getting anything back. To think we might is delusion imo.

if we went to police and he got done for fraud/theft and had 70K assets would we get our money back? you believe he is busto cos he says so yet it seems likely that the trade he says he lost 50K on he actually won 22K. if the spreadsheet says he's 40K up that's 110K plus the money syphoned off to other accounts he could be sitting on a small fortune
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 18, 2010, 11:20:58 PM »

and how do we know it was 70K invested? it should be clear by now that we can't trust anything he says.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 18, 2010, 11:21:15 PM »

I think Simon's post sums the situation up perfectly.  Nothing to be gained from a post mortem of the spreadsheet and a disection of the individual bets.

100% of the investment has been squandered, and we're not getting anything back. To think we might is delusion imo.

I think it matters whether it was gambled (whilst sleeping and/or just badly) and lost,.......or whether it was transfered out to bank accounts to fund other things.
Ismene

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 18, 2010, 11:23:00 PM »

ha, i found that he put up £5000 at 1.01 osullivan vs selby frame betting on 17/01/2010, but it was cancelled.... maybe he does have a conscience.
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 18, 2010, 11:24:31 PM »

grim of the century

just lie upon lie.
think planned all along.watch him disappear with ur money safely pugged away somewhere
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 18, 2010, 11:26:07 PM »

SOLID

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 18, 2010, 11:26:44 PM »

Wow, just wow.
I am lucky that i wasnt one of the people to invest in this staking thread, but I was one of the people to be 'conned' into giving Blatch money for the WSOP.
I actually feel like the money has been stolen out of my bank account the way it has happened!

So many things dont add up on this thread, most of all Blatch's replies to most of the questions being posed and the way he has carried on his 'normal' life over the last few months.  I doubt many people could carry that off having genuinely lost that amount of money.

Personally I reckon we are only a few hours from the truth being uncovered and the first call being made to the police.

If i ever see my money again I will be amazed!

nh Blatch, you had a good run
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 18, 2010, 11:28:14 PM »

Is the money in Miami / florida ? Was it all lost ? Were there any purchases ? Is he owed any money ? Do his private bank accounts have any money in them ?
This really is a matter for the police surely ?
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 18, 2010, 11:30:05 PM »

It is absolutely vital to know how the money was lost.  In one case there are potential criminal case to be answered.  The other case put forward by Blatch suggests that the money as lost on the basis of one of the risks of participating in the scheme.  Given what some who have seen the spreadsheets have said I would bet 1-5 the former and then (if the cps could get their head around it which I doubt) then there would be the ability for those that have been defrauded to have legal recompense to their funds through anything legally recovered.

Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 18, 2010, 11:31:15 PM »

investors stop pussyfooting around and get the police invloved now!!! a forensic accountant could track these trades fairly easily but the longer it goes the harder it will to get your money back;

maybe he is a degen and lost the lot, maybe not!!! but I know with the amounts of money invloved I'd be going with the doubt in my mind!!!

also as a footnote...I dont understand it....how the fuck can you lose the vast of £80k in one transaction...not even with the worst bankroll management can this actually happen?Huh?

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 18, 2010, 11:32:11 PM »

Has the staking thread for the WSOP been removed as well?
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 18, 2010, 11:32:29 PM »

What the sheet does show is that the Stoke game wasnt the cause.  Would quite welcome some sort of truth.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 18, 2010, 11:34:59 PM »

with regard to getting money back, no-one is getting any money via a criminal prosecution - he will just declare bankrupt  - gg debt

the only way people will get money back is if he honours the debts personally

all the police will do is prosecute - if that is what people want so be it - -but dont kid yourself into believing this will retrieve the funds (unless he still has them)

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: