blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:29:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505854 times)
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: June 19, 2010, 06:23:24 PM »

Blatch

Re: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2009, 08:56:09 PM »
Quote from: Micko on August 30, 2009, 12:39:36 PM
Blatch is this going better than you expected? Just wondered why you didt just use your own money?

Impressive stuff btw

Yes and no.  Going well but still quite a small sample so far although did trial it last season briefly.

Why I didnt use my own cash ......

a) Help build a community spirit on here
b) Im a nice person and I like making other people money
c) A chance to grim some blondes

or basically cos I didnt want to risk my own cash on betfair without knowing it works

SICK comments !

confirmed sociopath
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: June 19, 2010, 06:25:23 PM »

Right, spoken to BF....

The guy's opinion who i spoke to says it is likely that Betfair will be far more concerned about the obvious money-laundering (trades at 1.01 and the like) than the fact that the customer (Blatch) ripped off a community of people using a Betfair account.

He has had the situation explained to him and since written a lengthy email to the Fraud department who have been informed of the full situation and an investigation will be conducted.

It might be the case that we won't get much information back from the investigation because we're not the account holder. Betfair also no longer allow 'power of attorney' on accounts which doesn't help.

However, we may be able to bi-pass this a little if we get access to all of Neils accounts and have email addresses changed to ours. I will ask George to contact Blatch and get this information.

Someone from Betfair is going to be on to answer questions in the next few days.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 19, 2010, 06:28:20 PM »

Right, spoken to BF....

The guy's opinion who i spoke to says it is likely that Betfair will be far more concerned about the obvious money-laundering (trades at 1.01 and the like) than the fact that the customer (Blatch) ripped off a community of people using a Betfair account.

He has had the situation explained to him and since written a lengthy email to the Fraud department who have been informed of the full situation and an investigation will be conducted.

It might be the case that we won't get much information back from the investigation because we're not the account holder. Betfair also no longer allow 'power of attorney' on accounts which doesn't help.

However, we may be able to bi-pass this a little if we get access to all of Neils accounts and have email addresses changed to ours. I will ask George to contact Blatch and get this information.

Someone from Betfair is going to be on to answer questions in the next few days.

Thanks for spending your time on this greekstein im sure we all appreciate it.  Are they going to contact the police to aid in the investigation?  I'm sure they will do their best to help because if this got out to the media it might damage their reputation a bit even though they have don't nothing wrong im sure this whole situation will have negative consequences on gambling as a whole. 
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: June 19, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »

OMG just OMG......I have read all of this and it's taken over 3 hours, I am completely gobsmacked by all of this!

Really feel for the guys who were big mates of Blatch, hope you get your monies back somehow, good luck to you all on this.

Stick together and justice will prevail.
erse

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 19, 2010, 06:30:15 PM »

we may be able to bi-pass this a little if we get access to all of Neils accounts and have email addresses changed to ours.

IMHO you'd be wise not to do that. Let the authorities do what they have to do. You could incriminate yourself by allowing yourself access to the account.
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: June 19, 2010, 06:33:05 PM »

well I've read 60 Pages Today..

Blatch must feel terrible as his whole little world is collapsing around him. Or may be it's just a big relief this has come to an end.

The 80K payback is whenever or more likely never.......If he has a IVA he's totally unfinanceable.

The stacking group I feel really sorry for.... For Greekstein to sell his Father the idea and this this happens. it's sure going to be a difficult chat.

A big award must go to aarboy for bringing this up. and finally I do hope the Police get a result form the Courts I think it would do Neil good to
get away from the world of gaming and time to reflect in Jail.

Blonde is Amazing the amount of things that happen it's like a soap gone mad........

Good Luck

Regards

M

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 06:36:23 PM by MPOWER » Logged
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 19, 2010, 06:33:27 PM »

Right, spoken to BF....

Cos- I'm about to go out with the family.

text me the info you need and I'll ring Neil

cheers,

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #877 on: June 19, 2010, 06:34:20 PM »

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

« Reply #498 on: November 22, 2009, 03:14:52 PM » Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blatch is busto anyway.

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

« Reply #509 on: November 30, 2009, 04:40:58 AM » Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Blatch on November 30, 2009, 02:14:58 AM
I've done the account

FYP

I was right

HI HELEN!
TheoneTwo

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 19, 2010, 06:36:02 PM »

Right, spoken to BF....

Thanks for spending your time on this greekstein im sure we all appreciate it.  Are they going to contact the police to aid in the investigation?  I'm sure they will do their best to help because if this got out to the media it might damage their reputation a bit even though they have don't nothing wrong im sure this whole situation will have negative consequences on gambling as a whole. 

fuck all of this, people are saying they are still in contact with blatch, just get him to come on here and tell everyone the time of day, is he such a fucking loser he cant tell when he's out of options/ there's no one left to grimm, his reputation is finished and whatever the truth of it all is it cant be any worse than what we're all deducing/speculating, also it might piss people off less that we dont have to go through all this investigation bollox running round like headless chickens without the slightest clue what's going on.

Salvage the last big of dignity you can for yourself blatch and come on here and explain all the bets from the start and what's really gone on instead of putting all these boys through having to do all this analysis/investigation bullshit!!
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 19, 2010, 06:38:01 PM »

Right, spoken to BF....

fuck all of this, people are saying they are still in contact with blatch, just get him to come on here and tell everyone the time of day, is he such a fucking loser he cant tell when he's out of options/ there's no one left to grimm, his reputation is finished and whatever the truth of it all is it cant be any worse than what we're all deducing/speculating, also it might piss people off less that we dont have to go through all this investigation bollox running round like headless chickens without the slightest clue what's going on.

Salvage the last big of dignity you can for yourself blatch and come on here and explain all the bets from the start and what's really gone on instead of putting all these boys through having to do all this analysis/investigation bullshit!!

Well said TheoneTwo
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 19, 2010, 06:38:47 PM »

The IVA doesn't cover Student Loans so h's idea is wrong, sorry bud. Even if you go bankrupt these days, Student Loans, court fines and a couple of other things can't be wiped.

As someone's said above though, the fact that he has an IVA probably means that you guys have next to no chance of getting monies back legally.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 19, 2010, 06:40:24 PM »

we may be able to bi-pass this a little if we get access to all of Neils accounts and have email addresses changed to ours.

IMHO you'd be wise not to do that. Let the authorities do what they have to do. You could incriminate yourself by allowing yourself access to the account.

I think it's pretty futile asking Blatch for any details about anything, he can't even tell the truth when he's caught bang to rights. Just let the authorities crack on and leave yourself out of any harms way mate.

You've already gone above and beyond what was expected of you in attempts to uncover his thieving. I'd just let them get on and find out just what this wrongun has been up to and hopefully get him sharing showers with some big old units!

Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 19, 2010, 06:41:22 PM »

The IVA doesn't cover Student Loans so h's idea is wrong, sorry bud. Even if you go bankrupt these days, Student Loans, court fines and a couple of other things can't be wiped.

As someone's said above though, the fact that he has an IVA probably means that you guys have next to no chance of getting monies back legally.

And is it the same Neil Blatchley that supposedly got this IVA thingy?

Or are we being led the wrong way (again)?
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #883 on: June 19, 2010, 06:42:37 PM »

That we dont know, does anyone if it is him? ie same middle name, dob?

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 19, 2010, 06:42:38 PM »

Based on the info in my link and Blatch's FB (area of living + birthdate) I would say yes.

Don't know his middle name or address but I'm guessing his mates might be able to answer that one. Blatchly (that specific spelling) isn't a very common name though so I would say it's a bit of a coincidence that someone else with the same name, surname, dob and area of living has also got an IVA.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 06:44:14 PM by sharplea » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: