blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:25:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 508276 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: June 20, 2010, 02:32:01 PM »

I feel left out!

He never asked me to be his friend Sad

+1 on the second bit.  Ok with being left out though.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: June 20, 2010, 02:33:42 PM »

joined...

Also sent out a few invites! One to the man himself!!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
OhMy
OhMy

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: June 20, 2010, 02:34:06 PM »

"Tiger Woods evidently has a sex addiction illness, nothing to do with the fact that he is constantly horny and wants to shag fit women all the time."

Um did you see the women he slept with? Definitely not fit!
d.c.

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: June 20, 2010, 02:41:32 PM »

As someone pointed out earlier, there is a real danger here of self harm - and I am sure deep down nobody wants to hear that he's topped himself.

If anyone was in contact with his folks I would hope they are aware of the situation and take appropriate measures. Whether you believe its an illness
or just greed either way he can't be thinking clearly, and in this situation that can lead to awful things.

As hard as it may sound and even though you believe he doesn't deserve it, I would advise everyone to take a step back and think about things.
Its possibly morbid and crass to say this, but unless he has stashed a decent % stashed away somewhere nobody is getting much back if he isnt around to make
financial amends.

just my 2p worth -

In the manual for a microwave oven... "Do not use for drying pets."
damo66688

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: June 20, 2010, 02:44:28 PM »

As someone pointed out earlier, there is a real danger here of self harm - and I am sure deep down nobody wants to hear that he's topped himself.

If anyone was in contact with his folks I would hope they are aware of the situation and take appropriate measures. Whether you believe its an illness
or just greed either way he can't be thinking clearly, and in this situation that can lead to awful things.

As hard as it may sound and even though you believe he doesn't deserve it, I would advise everyone to take a step back and think about things.
Its possibly morbid and crass to say this, but unless he has stashed a decent % stashed away somewhere nobody is getting much back if he isnt around to make
financial amends.

just my 2p worth -
I hear what you are saying but he was obv in it fromthe off being busto, so doubt he is in a sucicidal position personally.  Especially when he is deleting people from facebook rather than just deactivating his account
TheoneTwo

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: June 20, 2010, 02:47:04 PM »

financial amends.

just my 2p worth -

Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: June 20, 2010, 02:50:32 PM »

I haven’t put up a message on here recently as I have been trying to get my head round things and have been trying to explain everything to my family.  Obviously they are incredibly upset but are going to help me through this.  I obviously need help and am in the process of getting help from the right places.

I really need to apologise to a lot of people, to the investors for the loss of funds and the distress and anxiety it has caused them and the knock on effects this will have for them.  I also need to apologise to generally everyone on blonde for letting them all down, including the mod’s and everyone associated to the site.  I also need to apologise to my close friends who were also led to believe the lies about my lifestyle and other factors.  I have let down an awful lot of people and I can only hope in time that people can find some way to forgive me. 

I left yesterday, after not sleeping or eating for almost 2 days, to explain the whole situation to my family.  Having cried almost all the way on the motorway I almost turned round but knew deep deep down that they had to know.  This was such a hard thing to do, to look my family in the eye and tell them what had happened and what a lie I had been telling them in the past.

This whole situation was set up with 100% legitimate intentions and I genuinely believed that it would make money.  The failings were mainly because I was too embarrassed to admit to anyone of being a failure at what I set out to do.  Looking back now I obviously know I should have come clean straight away but the stupid side of me thought I could use the money to chase bets and force trades that weren’t correct and this obviously didn’t work either.  Sadly things then spiralled uncontrobally, not through dishonesty but a lost way and everything got completely out of control for me.

I tried using my own money to get things back on track and in doing so lost literally every penny I had.  I had cashed out ISA’s, sold national savings and even borrowed money from friends.  I didn’t know where to stop and my thoughts were that the only way out was to try to borrow more to win this back.  This probably is hard for anyone to believe but at the time and point where I was living this huge lie I saw this as my only way out.  I couldn’t see the wood for the trees and I realise I should have come clean along time ago.

I haven’t profited from doing this in anyway, shape or form.  I haven’t siphoned off money to any other accounts as both Betfair accounts are completely empty, my personal bank account is an unauthorised overdraft, I have no real assets and I don’t have any cash to my name.  There are obviously going to be plenty of rumours flying around but I would like to say that I didn’t pay a penny towards my recent holiday to Florida apart from a bit of spending money whilst there.

At some points in time I have made some absolutely ridiculous posts on blonde about the situation.  Its well known that some people wanted this to fail from the start and a few have joked about the money being lost a long time ago.  I stupidly went along with the joke occasionally thinking that if I got angered by these posts it may raise suspicions.  Obviously looking back this was incredibly stupid and I realise how bad this may look to some people but my intentions were focused on trying to get people their money back as soon as possible.

I spent some time yesterday trying to work out exactly where the losses are and to work out exactly how much money is owed to everyone.  I am currently doing all I can to work through this incredible mess.  I swear that in my heart of hearts I will do everything I can to get everyone their money back but people have to understand that I am currently unemployed without a penny to my name.  On Monday I will be out searching for a job, although im guessing I wont be able to pick up anything that pays overly well.  I already have the local paper with job vacancies in and have made a list of phone calls to make.  I will attempt to get some temp work, or bar work until something permanent comes along.  I will inform each of the investors about exactly what kind of jobs I have applied for and the responses I get from these.   I have cancelled every luxury and even small privileges in my life and will carry on to do so.  Once I get a new job it is my intention to work out ways of how I can start to repay people, in any way I can, and for however long it may take.  What im really trying to say is im going to almost put my whole life on hold until this is sorted out and this really is my number one priority, although saying this, it will be very tough for me on a low income.

This will be my last post on the blonde forum but I want to contact each and everyone of the individuals involved in the investment and to hear their individual thoughts.  My personal email address is nblatchly@yahoo.co.uk and would like each investor to get in contact, so we can try to sort this situation out and to have their thoughts.  I will also speak to investors on the phone if they send me their contact number.  I know that an awful lot of people are incredibly angry, upset and feeling let down by this but I genuinely am trying to sort the situation out.  I am getting help for my problems and demons and hopefully in time I can turn my life around.
SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: June 20, 2010, 02:55:42 PM »

what about the dodgy trades on betfair? where did that money end up?
damo66688

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: June 20, 2010, 02:57:09 PM »

I haven’t put up a message on here recently as I have been trying to get my head round things and have been trying to explain everything to my family.  Obviously they are incredibly upset but are going to help me through this.  I obviously need help and am in the process of getting help from the right places.

I really need to apologise to a lot of people, to the investors for the loss of funds and the distress and anxiety it has caused them and the knock on effects this will have for them.  I also need to apologise to generally everyone on blonde for letting them all down, including the mod’s and everyone associated to the site.  I also need to apologise to my close friends who were also led to believe the lies about my lifestyle and other factors.  I have let down an awful lot of people and I can only hope in time that people can find some way to forgive me. 

I left yesterday, after not sleeping or eating for almost 2 days, to explain the whole situation to my family.  Having cried almost all the way on the motorway I almost turned round but knew deep deep down that they had to know.  This was such a hard thing to do, to look my family in the eye and tell them what had happened and what a lie I had been telling them in the past.

This whole situation was set up with 100% legitimate intentions and I genuinely believed that it would make money.  The failings were mainly because I was too embarrassed to admit to anyone of being a failure at what I set out to do.  Looking back now I obviously know I should have come clean straight away but the stupid side of me thought I could use the money to chase bets and force trades that weren’t correct and this obviously didn’t work either.  Sadly things then spiralled uncontrobally, not through dishonesty but a lost way and everything got completely out of control for me.

I tried using my own money to get things back on track and in doing so lost literally every penny I had.  I had cashed out ISA’s, sold national savings and even borrowed money from friends.  I didn’t know where to stop and my thoughts were that the only way out was to try to borrow more to win this back.  This probably is hard for anyone to believe but at the time and point where I was living this huge lie I saw this as my only way out.  I couldn’t see the wood for the trees and I realise I should have come clean along time ago.

I haven’t profited from doing this in anyway, shape or form.  I haven’t siphoned off money to any other accounts as both Betfair accounts are completely empty, my personal bank account is an unauthorised overdraft, I have no real assets and I don’t have any cash to my name.  There are obviously going to be plenty of rumours flying around but I would like to say that I didn’t pay a penny towards my recent holiday to Florida apart from a bit of spending money whilst there.

At some points in time I have made some absolutely ridiculous posts on blonde about the situation.  Its well known that some people wanted this to fail from the start and a few have joked about the money being lost a long time ago.  I stupidly went along with the joke occasionally thinking that if I got angered by these posts it may raise suspicions.  Obviously looking back this was incredibly stupid and I realise how bad this may look to some people but my intentions were focused on trying to get people their money back as soon as possible.

I spent some time yesterday trying to work out exactly where the losses are and to work out exactly how much money is owed to everyone.  I am currently doing all I can to work through this incredible mess.  I swear that in my heart of hearts I will do everything I can to get everyone their money back but people have to understand that I am currently unemployed without a penny to my name.  On Monday I will be out searching for a job, although im guessing I wont be able to pick up anything that pays overly well.  I already have the local paper with job vacancies in and have made a list of phone calls to make.  I will attempt to get some temp work, or bar work until something permanent comes along.  I will inform each of the investors about exactly what kind of jobs I have applied for and the responses I get from these.   I have cancelled every luxury and even small privileges in my life and will carry on to do so.  Once I get a new job it is my intention to work out ways of how I can start to repay people, in any way I can, and for however long it may take.  What im really trying to say is im going to almost put my whole life on hold until this is sorted out and this really is my number one priority, although saying this, it will be very tough for me on a low income.

This will be my last post on the blonde forum but I want to contact each and everyone of the individuals involved in the investment and to hear their individual thoughts.  My personal email address is nblatchly@yahoo.co.uk and would like each investor to get in contact, so we can try to sort this situation out and to have their thoughts.  I will also speak to investors on the phone if they send me their contact number.  I know that an awful lot of people are incredibly angry, upset and feeling let down by this but I genuinely am trying to sort the situation out.  I am getting help for my problems and demons and hopefully in time I can turn my life around.

Not falling for the sympathy, dont think anyone gives a shit if you were crying on the motorway or have the paper with jobs infront of you.

Also some questions need answering like the bets made at 1.01 in the cricket and tennis?
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: June 20, 2010, 02:57:42 PM »

what about the dodgy trades on betfair? where did that money end up?

+1

let it all out blatch. that proffesional help is going to tell you that complete honesty will help you. start now.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: June 20, 2010, 02:58:43 PM »

Have you or are you going to go to the police and fess up?
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1136 on: June 20, 2010, 02:59:58 PM »

LOL you said you didnt siphon off the money, but earlier on when questioned you said you passed it to your other account to try and gamble, then failed to answer when I asked you what difference it made which account you gambled on.

More lies upon lies upon lies.

HI HELEN!
PizzicatoXev

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: June 20, 2010, 03:00:59 PM »

Cross posted to parttimepoker

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/shooting-off-sponsored-truly-free-poker-training/719139-blonde-poker-gets-rolled-100k.html
OhMy
OhMy

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: June 20, 2010, 03:01:40 PM »

I don't think that Neil is asking for sympathy. You have all been asking for him to post, you've asked for an apology and an action plan. His post clearly states that he will speak directly to stakers and will answer their questions. If that applies to you - then contact him on his email. Anyone who isn't involved and has a million questions is just trying to satisfy their own morbid curiosity.

Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: June 20, 2010, 03:04:02 PM »

The loser is more sorry for himself than anyone else.

And still telling tales no doubt.

Why is he deleting people off his facebook if he intends to make everything right?
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: