blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:10:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272624 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Moving on......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Moving on......  (Read 56294 times)
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2010, 11:40:21 AM »

How is Kev doing?

spoke to kev yesterday, he's doing ok and his continueing his recovery against his illness. if you read his blog you will see that weekends are the toughest for him. you can only imagine how tough this one has been for him.
its disappointing that kev wasnt given the chance to have his say on the matter, i can understand why he wasnt but its a shame none the less.

as has been previously stated, tikay isnt stupid, the wording of his opening post was deliberate and was made to get the reaction's he wanted.

kev was a big part of blonde for a long time, from what i can make out and have been told he made a mistake, but he deserved this to be treated alot better than the way it has.

kev has alledged had his privacy invaded along with anyone who has had correspondents with kev in the last year or so. more may come of this as tikay quoted in his opening post, there may be discriminating evidence against others regarding different matters.

my main concern here is for kevin, his health and his welfare is way more important than anything he may have forgotten to do or anything he may have done stupidly but i believe was done in good faith.

as for the person who invade his privacy i hope your feeling good about yourself!
Good to hear that he's doing ok.

According to his facebook entries he had a good weekend chatting with his son, he seemed quite relaxed.

thats good to hear and read, but as you know yourself alot of hurt can be hidden behind a tough exterior

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2010, 11:48:19 AM »

How is Kev doing?

spoke to kev yesterday, he's doing ok and his continueing his recovery against his illness. if you read his blog you will see that weekends are the toughest for him. you can only imagine how tough this one has been for him.
its disappointing that kev wasnt given the chance to have his say on the matter, i can understand why he wasnt but its a shame none the less.

as has been previously stated, tikay isnt stupid, the wording of his opening post was deliberate and was made to get the reaction's he wanted.

kev was a big part of blonde for a long time, from what i can make out and have been told he made a mistake, but he deserved this to be treated alot better than the way it has.

kev has alledged had his privacy invaded along with anyone who has had correspondents with kev in the last year or so. more may come of this as tikay quoted in his opening post, there may be discriminating evidence against others regarding different matters.

my main concern here is for kevin, his health and his welfare is way more important than anything he may have forgotten to do or anything he may have done stupidly but i believe was done in good faith.

as for the person who invade his privacy i hope your feeling good about yourself!
Good to hear that he's doing ok.

According to his facebook entries he had a good weekend chatting with his son, he seemed quite relaxed.

thats good to hear and read, but as you know yourself alot of hurt can be hidden behind a tough exterior

Absolutley, it takes a lot to keep a tough exterior going, the fact that he manages that shows strength of mind and spirit imo.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2010, 01:20:32 PM »

hmmm, just been put in the loop..well a bit....

I've changed my mind, well done TK and mods.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2010, 01:24:25 PM »

When is the rest off us going to know??
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2010, 01:43:18 PM »

When is the rest off us going to know??

Never. It's a secret!!! 

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2010, 01:53:48 PM »

put in the loop from one side of the story?

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2010, 01:58:22 PM »

From a very reliable source. And that made it pretty clear that TK and the mods had no choice IMO.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
TightPaulFolds

Not a moderator in any fashion whatsoever

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2010, 02:00:15 PM »

Who loves ya baby?

what?
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2010, 02:06:12 PM »

u seem like you have taken sides, why cant others?
clearly your personal feelings and relationship with kev are clouding your judgement.
From what i have heard i will say well done TK and mods also! There is no smoke with out fire etc etc

Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2010, 02:07:59 PM »

if it was someone else (other than kev) that had made this "mistake" would people be as quick to jump to his defence?

Also, all publicity is good publicity. wp
Grow up an show some class for once.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2010, 02:10:14 PM »

From a very reliable source. And that made it pretty clear that TK and the mods had no choice IMO.

yes but still only 1 side.

i've been informed from a reliable source on some things to and believe me they dont sit to comfortable with me either but surely people are entitled to defend themselves?s
but we all know that isnt the blonde way.

boldie,how about how the information acted upon was supposedly dscovered? does that sit well with you to??

Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »

I have never slagged off this forum/people on it in any way, but I have to say that this thread is an absolute joke.
We are 7 pages in and apart from a very select few nobody knows what the hell is going on but people are still willing to argue about it.

Kev was the first person to welcome me to Blonde when i joined, he helped me out with a few issues with the blonde cardroom and was a genuinely nice bloke.
I then read with amazement his blog and how he was battling to move on with his life after it nearly coming to an end.

Now we are told he has done 'something' that needs him removed from the site!!

In my opinion either lock the thread, or let everyone know what Kev has done and give him a chance to release a statement via another Blonde member in reply and then let everyone make up their own mind.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2010, 02:38:20 PM »

ok none of this is easy.

For all of you who have just had posts deleted, I am sure you understand I am struggling to find the time to contact you individually about the posts

thread now unlocked for the time being

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2010, 02:40:30 PM »

sigh I'll never get my post count up at this rate

lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2010, 02:40:58 PM »

i dont understand why Bainns post should be deleted, as if somehow to protect him from the undoubted shitstorm he would provoke, and yet Kev has been publicly ostracized from here without so much as a word in his defence.

dont worry bainn though, enough of us saw it...

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: