blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:54:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 515 516 [517] 518 519 520 521 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1424440 times)
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #7740 on: April 20, 2016, 12:28:19 PM »

A Patrick, a pottery wheel and a llama? Needs someone with Photoshop skills who has seen Ghost  Grin
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #7741 on: April 20, 2016, 01:01:40 PM »

Yeh I assume also.  Just wanna know a bit more about how one comes to adopt a llama.

This is like someone saying they had a threesome with mila kunis and Cameron Diaz then telling me all about what kinda bed linen there was

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7742 on: April 20, 2016, 01:05:18 PM »

He has said he bought a Llama

this doesn't sound like a certificate, two pictures a year and a plaque nailed to the edge of an enclosure to me....

it sounds like a proper commitment.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #7743 on: April 20, 2016, 01:18:33 PM »

He rides it to the pottery class imo.

Also, bit late to the party, but grats on the Party Poker deal, hopefully you'll have a good influence on sorting some of their shit out :p

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #7744 on: April 20, 2016, 01:39:06 PM »

this doesn't sound like a certificate, two pictures a year and a plaque nailed to the edge of an enclosure to me....

It is just like when people say they bought a new car, when the reality is it is only leased.

I was so looking forward to lots of photos like this in the years ahead...

Click to see full-size image.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7745 on: April 20, 2016, 03:19:23 PM »

For those desperate for Llama action of their own, see here- http://www.nidderdalellamas.org/adopt-a-llama/

Cymru am byth
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #7746 on: April 20, 2016, 07:40:02 PM »

sorry to burst the llama bubble, but pads has blog on another site and its defo a certificate job.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #7747 on: April 20, 2016, 08:11:05 PM »

sorry to burst the llama bubble, but pads has blog on another site and its defo a certificate job.

Obv!

Pads not setting the record straight to keep up the excitement was the second major clue.

As well as the idea being ridiculous in the first place.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #7748 on: April 21, 2016, 01:44:04 AM »

Lets all get over to Ian and Ed's diary and see if they'll trade in the horse for a Llama.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #7749 on: April 21, 2016, 01:44:41 PM »

Lets all get over to Ian and Ed's diary and see if they'll trade in the horse for a Llama.

yeah, llama anti-climax Im out.

WORST IN THE (LLAMA) BUSINESS

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7750 on: April 21, 2016, 02:44:46 PM »

Haha sorry I've been joke busy, probably busiest 72 hours I've had in years.

The whole thing with Llama was this really cool place that does different levels of adoption that allows you to have different degrees of say in the Llama you adopt. I was going to go next weekend, visit, slap a Party patch on him and get a selfie Cheesy

I've personally never been into Llamas, or really never knew much about them, but the person I did it with really loves them and it's fun getting all the information about them and going to see few times a year etc.

Better present than a perfume or something anyway 😂 Especially as they look so comical yet adorable.

Lots and lots to do today and tomorrow, looking into potentially purchasing a hostel here. They're asking for $1.2m so would have to raise some funds from external investors but it's an actual very interesting potential project. Have taken loads and loads of pics, will post them up here, it really is CRAZY how the hostel life is. €4 a night stay!!! Some of the pictures are absolutely horrific, toothbrushes randomly on the floor, bunk beds stacked up in rooms etc, the building and location is amazing though, really really sick and could turn it into a boutique hotel or potentially seperate it into clubs and bars or juice shops etc etc. hopefully this can be a big project over next year or so, but will depend a lot on how flexible the landlord is + how the construction workers price up the cost of tearing it down and putting it all back together.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #7751 on: April 21, 2016, 04:02:11 PM »

If you were thinking of range merging, someone has beat you to it.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g294316-d1201638-Reviews-Red_Psycho_Llama_EcoHostel-Lima_Lima_Region.html

Best Bitter.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #7752 on: April 21, 2016, 04:36:21 PM »

Haha sorry I've been joke busy, probably busiest 72 hours I've had in years.

The whole thing with Llama was this really cool place that does different levels of adoption that allows you to have different degrees of say in the Llama you adopt. I was going to go next weekend, visit, slap a Party patch on him and get a selfie Cheesy

I've personally never been into Llamas, or really never knew much about them, but the person I did it with really loves them and it's fun getting all the information about them and going to see few times a year etc.

Better present than a perfume or something anyway 😂 Especially as they look so comical yet adorable.

Lots and lots to do today and tomorrow, looking into potentially purchasing a hostel here. They're asking for $1.2m so would have to raise some funds from external investors but it's an actual very interesting potential project. Have taken loads and loads of pics, will post them up here, it really is CRAZY how the hostel life is. €4 a night stay!!! Some of the pictures are absolutely horrific, toothbrushes randomly on the floor, bunk beds stacked up in rooms etc, the building and location is amazing though, really really sick and could turn it into a boutique hotel or potentially seperate it into clubs and bars or juice shops etc etc. hopefully this can be a big project over next year or so, but will depend a lot on how flexible the landlord is + how the construction workers price up the cost of tearing it down and putting it all back together.

Been staying in hostels for just under 5 months, I'd expect a bit worse than toothbrushes on the floor but I suppose you won't have to deal with these day to day details if you go through with it!

Looking forward to more llama updates

Feed em rice.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7753 on: April 21, 2016, 05:00:56 PM »

haha what about the Queen of Llamas?

So this is the building, it has 3 main floors, a huge cellar and a huge attic, its a really nice building, in probably the top 3 streets in the city.

The rooms are currently in really bad condition and it was designed as a place for very cheap hostel go-ers who would spend very little time in the building except for sleeping. People seemed to not take too good care of it

This is how they currently sleep

The space inside is really interesting though, not only the location, but the inside looks perfect for some kind of underground club to monetise the basement (currently it has nothing at all in terms of revenue stream there, its deserted and empty)

My bar is exactly opposite which is great for collaboration stuff:

You can see instant 3 doors away, Instant is probably the most popular place for tourists to go to in Budapest, its a huge club with lots of different rooms, basically a miniature Razzmatazz from Barcelona, but really quirky

Its a huge building, goes very deep and there is a lot of potential, I think GTO would be to use the front of the building where you can see theres 2 shops that are closed down as bars, maybe really boutique cocktail bars, use the cellar as an underground late night party place and then use the actual building as somewhat of a boutique hotel or maybe just a better hostel thats ran better and is a little bit more presentable. It all ties in very well, but lets see how greedy the landlord is going to be in terms of costs.

Will update next week about this project.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #7754 on: April 21, 2016, 05:46:52 PM »

Missed the sponsorship thing, nice one, you deserve it.
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 515 516 [517] 518 519 520 521 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: