blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:53:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1423974 times)
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #5685 on: August 27, 2014, 03:29:51 AM »

When are you coming to UK? 

Do u think Newcastle will do well this season?

I had Janmeet in defense but changed him is this bad?

How many fillet steaks have u had in Barcelona?

Fifa14 rematch??!! #fifafish (I'll give u lessons if u give me poker lessons, deal or no deal)?

xx
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: August 27, 2014, 03:38:47 AM »

Again was really angry at end of session today. I've recently been smashing my mouse really hard on the table repetitively when running bad. Just lost all flips or whatever is really standard then bubbled the Super Tuesday aq v k6 aip and makes me really annoyed/angry when I go to bed.

Probably all stems from the Aa hand in Barcelona which I took really
Well at the time so maybe I'm just letting that tilt off now. I'm sure I've read about it being entitlement tilt.
But I'm genuinely playing really good so it's just a little frustrating.

Did a really good 3 and 1/2 hour session with my horses today which went really well and they picked up on some stuff hopefully it will convert into some scores.

So it's 4am we ran bad and my 9am gym session is probably out of the window, anyway had a football match today after the gym and we won 5-0 and I got 5 assists so an afternoon session may not be so bad.

Stay calm!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: August 27, 2014, 03:40:34 AM »

When are you coming to UK? 

Do u think Newcastle will do well this season?

I had Janmeet in defense but changed him is this bad?

How many fillet steaks have u had in Barcelona?

Fifa14 rematch??!! #fifafish (I'll give u lessons if u give me poker lessons, deal or no deal)?

xx

I'm going to but flying via london. May cancel though as will miss  some of wcoop. Will decide tomorrow probably.

Newcastle are awful, bet the unders in every game.

I had no fillet steaks but had a ribeye.

Not playing FIFA ATM
Not really coaching either, just the guys in the stable.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: August 27, 2014, 04:11:27 AM »

ok beautiful thks for reply "the ppls champ" bye x
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: August 27, 2014, 06:51:46 AM »

Hello Patrick

You can't look back at that time since March and think I must be running bad.  You have to start looking at the long term and just let it go.  You take a beat, take a breath and say well I can't be running that bad long run, I am number 1 in the World, or well I played that hand excellently or whatever.

It is a long run game, last night means not very much.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: August 28, 2014, 03:08:40 AM »

very frustrating day, it may seem like im being silly here, but i won the 320 6max for 6kish but was 1/5 in the 250 6max with sooooo many chips almost identical to the other day and lost kk <qq and 99 < 66 vs the same guy to bust where both guarantee victory but come 5th for 1.5k. then was 4 handed in the 500 plo with 125k vs 20k, 25k, 35k and finish 4th for 2k.

feel like im playing really good right now and im grinding and working really hard.

Have looked over around 20hours worth of hhs in the last 5-6 days and played every day since coming home from Barca.

Have football training tomorrow morning, so going to study around 5-6 hours in the day and keep on top of everything, youve got to be on top of this game or it will get on top of you.

I was at dinner with a guy in Barca who around 1 year I knew was really good, we were speaking and now hes just so far behind the curve, thats kinda scary I think and just shows that if you dont work hard you will be left behind.

Optimistic about the future.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #5691 on: August 28, 2014, 04:05:32 AM »

When you won the 320 6 max did you do so just with mad skillz and not win any showdowns ?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5692 on: August 28, 2014, 11:02:42 AM »

I was lucky with the table draw I had two huge fish and went from 3k to 12k really quickly and because field is small that stack almost allows you to punish the bubble. Actually lost A9 v a3 6 handed for the lot but because had done ok previously managed to recover.

Probably shouldn't say this but this tournament midweek is absolutely amazing, weird reg to rec ratio for such a buy in.

Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #5693 on: August 28, 2014, 11:35:23 AM »

Agreed, similar to the Thursday FullKO field, such an awesome comp to sat into.

Where was there a 500plo? Was that last night?

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #5694 on: August 28, 2014, 11:39:41 AM »

Ah the h/l of course, d'oh

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: August 28, 2014, 12:02:14 PM »

When things like this can happen.....

lost kk <qq and 99 < 66

How can you ever say this?.........

both guarantee victory

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: August 28, 2014, 12:23:15 PM »

Haha well 320k vs 30, and 40k but yeh probably premature.

Seems probably silly moaning with an almost 10k day but just have really high standards and I'm a really bad loser unfortunately!

Have been trying to work out for the last 90 minutes where to have lunch but still in bed, little lie in never hurt though, I was regularly waking up at 4-6pm so when 12 feels like a guilty lie in there's signs if improvement!

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: August 31, 2014, 02:06:49 AM »

Beyond frustrating night Cheesy

Got a 7th in 100r jj<at for 45bbs

2nd in the winamax hr lost hu with a 9/1 chip lead though Cheesy

6th in 55r aq<a9, aj<t9

5th .fr 250 top pair vs fd

Had some really crazy runs in a few others too. I've changed my style completely over the last 10 days and made 12
Big final tables. I'm really happy with the transition of my game and how I've tweaked things and I'm constantly
Getting huge stacks and crushing towards the final tables but just annoying to not close any kf them. Will go over all the fts before a huge session tomorrow but pretty sure it's just really bad beats.

Anyway cashed 8 or 9k and only Regged a few hours so on the scorecard it
Will look like a good day but my poor broken mouse thinks otherwise.

Morale is low but confidence is high.

Had my first fizzy drink today in over 2 months, I played football in middle of the day and lost a lot of energy and the shop had no sports drink so I had a can of sprite. Felt kind of bad but I guess not the end if the world.

Really looking forward to wcoop but have a pretty big dilemma. I have a weeks holiday booked right in the middle of wcoop when some f the best tournaments are on but the group of friends are my best friends from home who I haven't seen in years. I am however going to london for ept so I will be able to see them there. Would you guys recommend grinding wcoop or going for the weeks vacation in the middle? I have flights boomed and would pay accommodation to the guys still if I didn't go.

It probably sounds like I dknt want to go but it couldn't be further from the truth. It would be more anticipated than almost any other holiday I could go on now and it's a great group of my best friends but wcoop is one month a year and
I'm a professional poker player and I'm still going to be able to see them 3 weeks later at london.

What do you guys think the best line is?

willrobrobu

View Profile
« Reply #5698 on: August 31, 2014, 02:11:22 AM »

holiday with yr mates 100%. life first, job second IMO.
Paul_Foulder

View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: August 31, 2014, 02:41:01 AM »

How much money do you need?

surely mates come 1st here
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: