blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:40:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416350 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5895 on: October 30, 2014, 04:48:15 PM »

joe ingram inspired pee bottle.

nah im actually addicted to vitamin water right now, just drink litres of it a day, it cant be that bad for me right?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #5896 on: October 30, 2014, 05:03:18 PM »

nah im actually addicted to vitamin water right now, just drink litres of it a day, it cant be that bad for me right?
It's like WKDgate all over again Wink

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5897 on: October 30, 2014, 06:06:54 PM »

This guy loves you like a fat kid loves cake:

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: November 01, 2014, 01:17:10 AM »

weird day, woke up with a length verbal attack from a drunken poker player on Skype, then find out loads of people have been using my name/stats to apply for stakes on different staking websites lol

played a shortish session, chopped the 320 6max with European heads up <3

Launched our staking team yesterday, had loads of good applications so looks like its going to be great. Somebody on twitter suggested we call ourselves "***** are us" lol, interesting.

Will definitely run this blog till the end of the year and then likely close it off, been a fun time but I guess it comes across a lot as bragging when it wasn't intended to be, I guess its obvious to have haters but just don't need to waste any time thinking about them. Few of my friends verbally attacked/threatened by similar stuff recently too with no real reason except jealousy for their hate.

Realised wugwug had been offline for a while, so put that back online recently and will start updating it more regularly I guess as I definitely slacked there.

interestingly a lot of stars tournaments had overlays tonight, haven't seen that in a long long time.

i know its happened before but if I message you asking for money then please don't send any to anybody but pads1161.

funny story that came from it today is somebody applied for staking and pretended to be me and called themselves "the goat" and asked the guy to search google for "goat" and he'd find me. The stuff is just ridiculous Cheesy as if I'd ever say that, but the guy genuinely thought it was me when he was telling a story on a pocast, I was listening in disbelief so went out and searched the internet and its pretty eye opening the amount of stuff you can find. People were even buying stakes in me on 2p2 and then selling at higher mark ups on russian forums, obviosuly they can do that but just all stuff that happens from having a blog on a public site instead of trying to get it quietly.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #5899 on: November 01, 2014, 02:49:25 AM »

Fwiw i think i've read every post you've made in BITB in 2014 and you have come across perfectly alright to me when talking about your results, and i'd be surprised if most people on blonde didn't also just feel simply happy for you to have gotten where you've got especially as you do give a lot back too. It'd be a real shame if you stopped blogging imo especially if the main motivation was because of negativity from i presume a small % of the interaction you have with the poker community, but it's up to you as i guess it can wear you down after a while.
judgedredd13

View Profile
« Reply #5900 on: November 01, 2014, 11:37:53 AM »

"weird day, woke up with a length verbal attack from a drunken poker player on Skype" this was me, may have been drunk but everything I said was true and accurate.

" I guess its obvious to have haters but just don't need to waste any time thinking about them. Few of my friends verbally attacked/threatened by similar stuff recently too with no real reason except jealousy for their hate."

You litteraly have something very wrong with you If thats what you got from my drunken rant yesterday,you didn't listen to any of it but no suprise there then. I don't like you because you come off as an arrogant dousche who thinks hes above everyone else, I have absoloutely no problem with success. I know a million people who do way better than me and are genuine class acts, Tom middleton Jake cody chris moorman etc etc you however are not one of them. Everytime I see you post its full of the cringiest brags or trolling someone for your amusement. Your friend European go's off in the chat vs me everytime we play for no other reason than he has a hugely inflated ego much like yourself. I know you will come back with your token "heads up for rolls" comment that you love so much, but theres alot more to life than poker son and you and your mates trying to come at me isn't gonna work out well for you. As you said I don't harbour any real hate towards you either, no doubt we are gonna have plenty of run ins at live comps and its inevitable that gonna have some hilariously awkward moments. Doen't change the fact at the end of the day your just another nasacistic gimp that would rather brag about how great you are than have real interactions with others.

At the end of the day I don't even really know you, the few times you have wrote to me it's been in a horribly patronising trolly way and you seem to want to troll my facebook at every oppurtunity you get whilst repeatedly pointing out my flaws for what I can only guess is your entertainment or something lmao. You have been very rude to many of my friends also for no reason and sure I got drunk but your constant brags in the groupo chat sent me over board. I usually have a 3 strikes and your out policy with people actiong douschey towards friends or annoying cringey brags, with you I counted it to about 15 before I finally snapped. Whatever though at the end of the day I don't have anything to much against from you other than I believe your the kind of guy I don't wanna be mates with and are completely embarassing to the face of public. I'm sure you will read all this and go straight in one ear and out the other  your ego will say " well none of this is true, it's another guy whos jealous of how awesome I am at poker"just lol.
judgedredd13

View Profile
« Reply #5901 on: November 01, 2014, 12:01:21 PM »

And yeah I know my English is terrible before someone points out my million spelling and grammer errors lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5902 on: November 01, 2014, 12:34:55 PM »

lol i shouldnt retaliate but up early for once to see Newcastle beat by Liverpool

Actually I won't retaliate I barely read past the "I hope you kill yourself within 10 years" lines, but seriously it was a 4 hour rant at me, there must have been something that happened for you to go so aggressive regarding "Slapping/hitting/raping" etc. I know you think otherwise but you can just message me privately if you want to speak about something.

Seriously though if you think I "big-timed" you at a live tournament I seriously don't know why. We're obviously very, very different people as you suggest what do you want me to do? Come up and converse with you with no common ground? There's hundreds of people at EPT's that I know of but don't know, know. Why would I go up and speak to them? I guess people are differently and people like Grafton would be rofling around breaking the ice telling jokes, I'm not going to apologise for simply being more introvert than that. Similarily you didn't come and say hello to me either, but obviously I didn't think you were "big-timing" me lol.

Regarding trying to move large amounts of money offline, this is what money chat groups are for to get money from one place to another. Ofc there has to be a minimum amount, again thats really really standard. In all the money exchange groups its common that every day people are trying to move 6 figures about, but granted with the uk one I maybe shouldn't have said exact numbers, ironically it wasn't even my money it was for one of your best friends in poker Claas who I was trying to do a favour for after a big score at EPT.

Regarding coming off bragging or cringey thats exactly what I said in my last post, I don't intend to come across like that I'm just blogging each day whatever happened at the tables, but if it does make people really hate then im oi. I usually write these blogs at 5am after I've grinded for 12 hours, I can assure you I'm not trying to construct posts to make me sound as good as possible, I'm genuinely just writing how I feel.

I can understand "frustrating day...... made 7k" can sound arrogant, but obviously any poker player will tell you if you finish say 6th out of 1500 in the big 109 it is frustrating!

The "nasacistic gimp that would rather brag about how great you are than have real interactions with others." is obviously not true, as you've said you haven't even met me before.

"Repeatedly pointing our your flaws" seems really ott. Your facebook wall is full of posts with hundreds of comments on them daily and I've probably commented 1 or 2 times maximum.

I'm not sure how you can really call anybody embaressing to the face of public when you're asking people to kill themselves and messaging my friends , people you don't even know stuff like

[31/10/2014 17:20:11] , Daniel Charlton (judgedredd13) wrote:
> u selling 0.0001% of something?
wpt
let me know
il give u cash in hand
tell me what day ya playing
il slap ya curly hair straight
fkin faggot
lol
fwiw i dont even know u
u wanna troll me
we will go to war gay boy
rememb u started this
also hows life in plenos ass?
how much rent u pay
living up his arsehole?
legit question
dare u mug me off live

I can assure you myself and my geeky, nasacistic friends really don't have a problem with you, we don't spend much time hating on people we don't know and just because we're the kind of guys who won't be at the bar as soon as we bust a tournament drinking with everybody (although ironically thats exactly what rob is like lol) it doesn't mean we're spending time looking down on you or caring.

I don't mean this in a patronising way but I've been through the whole drinking 5x a week thing when I was younger (realise this sounds extremely patronising so sorry) and right now I'm devoting all of my time to playing football (4x/week) and playing poker (5x/week) whilst trying to get involved in some businesses and do enough before the "glory days" are finished.

I really, really don't intend to interact with you further in this thread, in skype groups or anywhere else like that. What's the point? We both just end up looking stupid right?  I can assure you that my drinking at the bar days are definitely not over yet, in fact if you're coming to Prague lets sit down 1on1 and actually talk if you want, better to judge people offline than online.

Message me on skype sometime (preferably sober!) and I'm more than happy to chat about any of your problems with me, in fact I'd even like to hear.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5903 on: November 01, 2014, 12:35:54 PM »

going to just close the thread now until I go to Prague where I may update it again. I never win live so it's hard to brag there!

gl all!

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: November 01, 2014, 12:39:49 PM »

Epic!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5905 on: November 01, 2014, 12:46:14 PM »

Good luck Pads Cheesy

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #5906 on: November 01, 2014, 12:49:11 PM »

going to just close the thread now until I go to Prague where I may update it again. I never win live so it's hard to brag there!

gl all!

Always one of my first ports of call on Blonde. Your hard work and dedication is so impressive and the results are a just reward.

GL in Prague, hurry back to blonde.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #5907 on: November 01, 2014, 12:51:53 PM »

Be a shame to see this diary close. Gl Pads
Looking forward to the i won an EPT update in a few weeks. Plus. COME ON LIVERPOOL!!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 12:59:50 PM by verndog158 » Logged

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5908 on: November 01, 2014, 01:06:03 PM »

Be a shame to see this diary close. Gl Pads
Looking forward to the i won an EPT update in a few weeks. Plus. COME ON LIVERPOOL!!
This +1, Come on Liverpool!

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
judgedredd13

View Profile
« Reply #5909 on: November 01, 2014, 01:09:42 PM »

XD

I'll be honest everyone was getting it on thurs night, had a few too many shandys and was in full rant mode hahahaha I have since apologised to tinnion and we are cool haha
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: