blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:17:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 558 559 [560] 561 562 563 564 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1415995 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8385 on: January 05, 2017, 01:21:02 PM »

Hey

I play around 12 hours/week online.

Horses we expect them to play 400+ games/month. Their sessions probably last on avg from 5pm to 2am

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8386 on: January 05, 2017, 05:07:16 PM »

It's not a great business strategy book but rich dad poor dad is defo a book tips enjoy imo.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #8387 on: January 05, 2017, 08:00:25 PM »

Hey Pads, not sure if you are interested in podcasts aswell as books but I've been really enjoying Malcolm Gladwell's Revisionist History Podcast.
http://revisionisthistory.com/about
Example topic: Why don't basketball players shoot freethrows underarm when all stats and data show that it should lead to a higher % of shots made...

Also Tipping Point, Blink and Outliers by Gladwell are interesting books if you haven't read them - they are kind of famous in poker player circles so I would guess they have been recommended to you many times already...

Also what do you think of pokershares.com ??
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #8388 on: January 05, 2017, 08:05:52 PM »

Hey

Horses we expect them to play 400+ games/month. Their sessions probably last on avg from 5pm to 2am

would def take the overs on that number  Smiley
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8389 on: January 05, 2017, 08:27:48 PM »

Hey

would def take the overs on that number  Smiley

Think there is a 5x missing Cheesy

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8390 on: January 05, 2017, 09:57:14 PM »

I play 1-2 sessions max/week outside of WCOOP/scoop. Usually reg at 6-7 on a Sunday and finish on average at 2ish and play a Tuesday session usually from 8-1.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8391 on: January 13, 2017, 01:23:57 PM »

Things have been going nicely though, few nice runs and good confidence ATM.

Girlfriend is away so looking after chicken and three dogs (yeah we have a chicken pen in the garden, there were 4 chickens but fox ate 3 of them when the old owners were out, now there's only Georgina, who is probably lonely, but apparabtly it's very bad to put new chickens in. She makes eggs from spring - summer)

Posted some pictures of my smallest dog Kira on Twitter. She's super super attached to my gf and first day she was gone she was just sitting at the window non stop as she usually does. Once she realised she wasn't just at the shops or work she became attached to me and sat on my lap the whole of my session yesterday. Pretty hard work but very rewarding.

LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #8392 on: January 13, 2017, 01:54:44 PM »

Get another hen.  Its worse for them to be lonely than introducing new hens to the flock.  3 or 4 is a good number. 
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8393 on: January 13, 2017, 02:36:01 PM »

She's 5-6 and the landlord suggested against it. Not sure what's best, suggestions definitely welcome.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8394 on: January 13, 2017, 05:31:21 PM »

She's 5-6 and the landlord suggested against it. Not sure what's best, suggestions definitely welcome.

Stick her under the grill for 20 mins and cover in hot Nando's sauce. Serve with spicy rice.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8395 on: January 13, 2017, 05:48:30 PM »

Stick her under the grill for 20 mins and cover in hot Nando's sauce. Serve with spicy rice.

Incred Cheesy

Oh, and garlic bread to mop up!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8396 on: January 13, 2017, 06:59:48 PM »

Girlfriend is away so looking after chicken and three dogs (yeah we have a chicken pen in the garden, there were 4 chickens but fox ate 3 of them when the old owners were out, now there's only Georgina, who is probably lonely, but apparabtly it's very bad to put new chickens in. She makes eggs from spring - summer)

Posted some pictures of my smallest dog Kira on Twitter. She's super super attached to my gf and first day she was gone she was just sitting at the window non stop as she usually does. Once she realised she wasn't just at the shops or work she became attached to me and sat on my lap the whole of my session yesterday. Pretty hard work but very rewarding.

You sure there was only one left, Patrick?

At what stage did you count them?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8397 on: January 13, 2017, 07:22:09 PM »

It happened 2-3 months before we moved in

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8398 on: January 13, 2017, 07:47:45 PM »

Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8399 on: January 14, 2017, 12:22:19 PM »

It happened 2-3 months before we moved in

Look up, right up....

And there it is, flying by Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 556 557 558 559 [560] 561 562 563 564 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: