blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 14, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2212882 Posts in 66106 Topics by 16544 Members
Latest Member: viopoker
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 588 589 590 591 [592] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 832770 times)
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #8865 on: May 23, 2018, 05:59:04 PM »

Also which exchange to use that directly transfers to UK bank plz?
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #8866 on: May 23, 2018, 07:30:49 PM »

A lot of the decent exchanges forbid gambling transactions, prob for the Americans, not sure. So you use an intermediary like Blockchain to skirt this. Coinbase is fine for UK bank, but they have an upper limit of transactions before they ask you to prove where the money is coming from for the bitcoin or how you got hold of the bitcoin you’re selling, which is obv shitty if you are using it for it poker. There’s a thread in the lounge which is prob better for questions about this.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8867 on: May 24, 2018, 01:15:59 PM »

FYI, if you're happy to take cash for BTC, (as in actual cash, not a bank transfer) its very standard to expect a % in your favour.

For UK banking I use coinfloor and think it's really good.

Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #8868 on: May 24, 2018, 11:52:45 PM »

FYI, if you're happy to take cash for BTC, (as in actual cash, not a bank transfer) its very standard to expect a % in your favour.

For UK banking I use coinfloor and think it's really good.

You can deposit and withdraw in GBP no charges/fees?

Well I've since discovered Revolut and it looks pretty darn good. Get the best exchange rate in the world, I'm going to Spain in a few weeks so decided to go down this road and move up in the tech world ahead of most other people for a change. I then went to link my Lloyds bank to Coinbase and it wanted to charge me the earth, Coinbase tells me duh use Revolut and hey presto 1 Euro deposit sent free of charge to set up the account. All SEPA payments totally free, and with exchange rate being virtually free it has to be the best Bitcoin to bank route out there...
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #8869 on: July 01, 2018, 02:00:09 PM »

hows things in russia?

got your tickets yet for any games?

sure people on here would be interested to read if you can find the time to blog a little about your trip.

either way have a blast, would love to be out there.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8870 on: July 01, 2018, 06:12:14 PM »

hows things in russia?

got your tickets yet for any games?

sure people on here would be interested to read if you can find the time to blog a little about your trip.

For sure

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #8871 on: July 01, 2018, 10:31:00 PM »

tried and failed to link the short clip on twitter of you celebrating the russia penalty shootout win

maybe somebody can help...

is that mondatoo at the end of clip or a russian lookalike?
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8872 on: July 01, 2018, 10:48:25 PM »

Good spot, confirmed mondatoo
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8873 on: July 02, 2018, 02:33:26 AM »

Hey, sure you can check my Instagram (pads1661) I have a video story called “World Cup” that I update daily.

I decided very last minute to sack off Begas and go to Moscow, I just couldn’t not come, it’s really nice in a lifetime opportunity to come to Russia.

Absolutely love Moscow has to be top 3 city in the world, absolutely incredible. The people in Russia are by far he most friendly I’ve ever encountered and I’ve played poker in a lot of countries, met people of all nationalities etc.

The football has been great so far, the Eissia game was absolutely fantastic. Shit game but the atmosphere wa just electric.

The streets are partying like they have won the World Cup, it’s iust wild lol

I’m so so so nervous about the colombia game, biggest game in so long for the country. Not many English have came out. I speak to fans and after the Marseille incident it’s put people off completely.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #8874 on: July 12, 2018, 06:43:10 AM »

Did you end up going to all England’s games? Some ride in the end so I guess you’re probably glad you decided to go?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8875 on: July 26, 2018, 08:54:17 PM »

Powerfest was announced today and is only 5 weeks away! To celebrate it I'm giving free coaching to two people to help prepare! Knock me out or win this tournament tomorrow and you win, top 45 also win prizes and prob only 46 runners! GO to LIVE EVENTS
pw: Leonardgeordie

If somebody from Blonde wins and doesn't want coaching, I'll donate $500 to their chosen charity.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:56:47 PM by pleno1 » Logged

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8876 on: September 09, 2018, 11:27:39 AM »

Have you managed to find a football team to manage yet Patrick ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8877 on: September 09, 2018, 05:13:38 PM »

buy newcastle utd obv.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8878 on: September 13, 2018, 06:38:08 PM »

Good luck in the 25k, mate!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8879 on: September 18, 2018, 02:47:13 AM »

Have you managed to find a football team to manage yet Patrick ?

Hey, no its actually pretty tough, I'm in an area where I really don't have any contacts, links etc.

If I was in the North East it would be very easy, but here in London extremely tough. I messaged a local university (St Marys) which is 1 min from my house and asked to work voluntarily, its tough though.

Any thoughts/advice?

Pages: 1 ... 588 589 590 591 [592] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: