blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:59:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2562578 times)
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #9225 on: August 01, 2012, 02:08:32 PM »

Hi Alex,

Sorry if this has already been covered but could I ask what sites and games you play online?

Thank you in advance
Alex takes another Blonde Virginity from Zerofive!!

I'm not even a threat anymore! I just lurk in the background and make the occasional overlooked post. Can;t even remember what my diary is called.
Well if you will keep changing it's name every time you lose a pot  Wink

I changed it to exclude dejection! Sounds like a positive step to me! Tongue The fact that we're having this discussion on Alex's diary couldn't be more ironic though.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9226 on: August 01, 2012, 02:10:23 PM »

Hi Alex,

Sorry if this has already been covered but could I ask what sites and games you play online?

Thank you in advance

Hi, welcome to blonde and to the diary.

I play MTTs on Stars.com and .fr and Party Poker, and cash games on a eurosite.

Good luck at the tables

Alex

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #9227 on: August 01, 2012, 02:13:35 PM »

Hi Alex,

Thank you in advance
Alex takes another Blonde Virginity from Zerofive!!

I'm not even a threat anymore! I just lurk in the background and make the occasional overlooked post. Can;t even remember what my diary is called.
Well if you will keep changing it's name every time you lose a pot  Wink

I changed it to exclude dejection! Sounds like a positive step to me! Tongue The fact that we're having this discussion on Alex's diary couldn't be more ironic though.
Cheesy he pwns the diary stakes now  Cry

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
PizzicatoXev

View Profile
« Reply #9228 on: August 01, 2012, 05:21:42 PM »

Cheers TK, will check out the packages.

The 200 searches is actually better value than it looks btw as you still get your 5 free searches per day so if you are not a heavy user they can actually last a pretty long time. For instance I bought 200 searches a couple of years ago and havn't needed to buy any more since though I am now running with about 15 left...
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9229 on: August 01, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »

The 200 searches is actually better value than it looks btw as you still get your 5 free searches per day so if you are not a heavy user they can actually last a pretty long time. For instance I bought 200 searches a couple of years ago and havn't needed to buy any more since though I am now running with about 15 left...

I would agree - there can be very little better value than $10 for 200 searches which comes with all those extras. 5c (say 3p) per search plus the freebies!

No disrespect to Steve, but it always surprises me when people who feel that info is useful, & play for reasonable amounts of money (even micro-stakes spend adds up over time) quibble at paying 3p a search.

It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the bloody century.

PS - No, I don't have shares in Sharkscope!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #9230 on: August 01, 2012, 06:15:45 PM »

I would agree - there can be very little better value than $10 for 200 searches which comes with all those extras. (say 3p) per search plus the freebies!

No disrespect to Steve, but it always surprises me when people who feel that info is useful, & play for reasonable amounts of money (even micro-stakes spend adds up over time) quibble at paying 3p a search.

Artistic licence......

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9231 on: August 01, 2012, 06:21:22 PM »

Isn't sharkscope turned off now for Stars? I thought tracking sites had been given the heave-ho.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9232 on: August 01, 2012, 06:31:29 PM »

I would agree - there can be very little better value than $10 for 200 searches which comes with all those extras. (say 3p) per search plus the freebies!

Artistic licence......

Ha, well we don't do f-words, do we?!

In fact, sod it Matt, I think I'll keep it...

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #9233 on: August 01, 2012, 08:48:13 PM »

Artistic licence......

You what? You're arguing about $200 when you've got liberias defecit in your sky rocket...

Cheesy <3 mooooovies

JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #9234 on: August 01, 2012, 09:24:15 PM »

Artistic licence......

I got the quote Tikay, don't worry, your genious hasn't gone unnoticed
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9235 on: August 02, 2012, 05:55:01 AM »

Was hanging out with my brother yesterday and we were chatting about some of the popular music on the radio these days. I was like do you know x and he would just play it on the piano perfectly having just heard it a few times on the radio. So I got him to do a short medley of 4 current "chart hits" and recorded it on my new camera.

I consider myself pretty musical - I could work out how to play those songs reasonably quickly, probably listen a few times, work it out slowly chord by chord and then I'd be able to give a pretty good rendition. Bobby literally hears it once can remember it and play it perfectly first time, it's incredible.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #9236 on: August 02, 2012, 06:05:39 AM »

Was hanging out with my brother yesterday and we were chatting about some of the popular music on the radio these days. I was like do you know x and he would just play it on the piano perfectly having just heard it a few times on the radio. So I got him to do a short medley of 4 current "chart hits" and recorded it on my new camera.

I consider myself pretty musical - I could work out how to play those songs reasonably quickly, probably listen a few times, work it out slowly chord by chord and then I'd be able to give a pretty good rendition. Bobby literally hears it once can remember it and play it perfectly first time, it's incredible.

First class ^
PizzicatoXev

View Profile
« Reply #9237 on: August 02, 2012, 06:21:41 AM »

I knew I was gonna be impressed... I just didn't realise how much...

Dayumn!!!
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9238 on: August 02, 2012, 06:44:53 AM »

Bobby 

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9239 on: August 02, 2012, 07:03:25 AM »

Holy moly - Bobby is amazing. Very good looking boy, too.

Pages: 1 ... 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: