blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:17:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272604 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 489821 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: February 04, 2013, 05:30:59 PM »

Yes

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: February 04, 2013, 05:31:51 PM »

Mancini was saying we were favourites even going into the last game. Think it took a lot of pressure off city

Nothing to do with QPR hearing they were safe, and just deciding to stop playing then. You a United fan George?

If it was it was our fault for throwing it away with 4 games to go. Even I was chirping. It's usually United running teams down

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: February 04, 2013, 06:49:42 PM »

Mind games are overrated as a factor imho. When they work it's all the manager. When they don't it's forgotten that the manager tried to psyche out his opposite number. Although I can think of a few times over the years there has been a direct impact, generally the best side wins over a season. Fergie is the master of mind games because he has had the best team more often than not and the side in the lead can't sustain their above average results over a season. "Mind games" sells papers though innit.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: February 04, 2013, 07:13:28 PM »

Mancini was saying we were favourites even going into the last game. Think it took a lot of pressure off city

Nothing to do with QPR hearing they were safe, and just deciding to stop playing then. You a United fan George?

If it was it was our fault for throwing it away with 4 games to go. Even I was chirping. It's usually United running teams down

Two goals up vs Everton at home, pegged back to one, back to two up and still drooped two absolutely vital points...

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: February 04, 2013, 08:43:21 PM »

Two goals up vs Everton at home, pegged back to one, back to two up and still drooped two absolutely vital points...

ive seen that game on an advert somewhere....

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: February 04, 2013, 09:07:03 PM »

So true. No one but ourselves, to blame. For once I didn't chirp, coming from a half red half blue family, I just had a horrible feeling, and even when our game finished before I switched streams (I was living in Spain) I still couldn't celebrate, then I saw QPR were still up on the bbc, but by the time the stream started City were ahead, and my phone was buzzing, and I sat in shock not quite believing what had happened, canstill picture the moment, makes me feel sick now.

What do I get, no sleep at night.
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: February 04, 2013, 09:17:24 PM »

Yes

Ok time for me to grow up a little and put my old prejudices to one side, for the sake of staying on this forum I promise to put location bias aside, and just discuss football. I apologise to anyone I've offended, or been aggressive to with my words here, even the baron.

At the end of the day I love football more than having a go at people loyalties for where they live and having read a few threads, and seen the knowledge displayed hope you'll forgive my attacks, never meant them to be personal or aggressive, passion for my team can override my usual manners, passion for my team and football is all you'll see from now.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: February 04, 2013, 11:32:50 PM »

Seemed to me City were feeling the pressure, crushed everyone at home but in the decider found themselves 2-1 down vs a team staring relegation in the face.

Mancini just abs golden.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: February 05, 2013, 07:10:11 AM »

Seemed to me City were feeling the pressure, crushed everyone at home but in the decider found themselves 2-1 down vs a team staring relegation in the face.

Mancini just abs golden last season

fyp

jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: February 05, 2013, 02:17:42 PM »

Done replying Jack. Impossible to talk football with you. Never heard such contradictory nonsense and not into getting personal, so gg you.

To the rest, how much would you love a Suarez winner now? Smiley

Peace
 Click to see full-size image.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1195 on: February 05, 2013, 10:51:27 PM »

RIP

55 years ago. A sad day for football.

http://www.thebusbybabes.com/victims/victims.htm

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: February 05, 2013, 11:24:18 PM »

23 people went to watch/play in football match in belgrade and never returned home.

The flowers of Manchester. Never forgotten.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: February 05, 2013, 11:35:29 PM »

The Flowers of Manchester will be sung under the Munich Plaque to remember those who lost their lives in The Munich Air crash. 6th February at 3pm and 10th February at 3pm (an hour before the Everton game)

Download the songsheet here:http://munich58.co.uk/downloads/flowers_and_50years_lyrics.zip

JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: February 06, 2013, 12:24:26 AM »

A Broken Plane
A Broken Dream
A Broken Heart
A Broken Team
No Word Said
A Silent Vow

We Loved You Then.. We Love You Now

RIP the Busby Babes.. Gone but never forgotten
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: February 06, 2013, 07:21:50 AM »

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=f3f6T5bsM10&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Df3f6T5bsM10&gl=GB /[youtube]

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: