blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:19:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 484885 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 09:43:08 PM »

Mods pls. All this trolling. Delete some posts

Although perhaps it would be in order to let them know you have deleted their posts

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 09:45:54 PM »

my little brother, born and raised in kent supports man ure. seriously, wtf is that all about, it's an embarrassment to me

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2011, 09:49:28 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=51379.msg1290351#msg1290351

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 09:51:11 PM »

my little brother, born and raised in kent supports man ure. seriously, wtf is that all about, it's an embarrassment to me

my brothers and cousins, born and raised in beijing supporst man yoo. seriously,wtf is that all about, its an embarrassment to me

Just me
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2011, 09:52:56 PM »

In all seriousness have no idea why people get wound up by United fans being from all over

Why care so much?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 09:53:21 PM »

my brothers and cousins, born and raised in beijing supporst man yoo. seriously,wtf is that all about, its an embarrassment to me

Aged about 10 my oldest thought he better follow the fashion and take an interest in football, I had already bought him a Notts County shirt, his uncle bought him a Barnsley shirt (I tried to hide it). He picked Man Utd out of the air. I packed him a bag and put it by the door, he changed to Aresenal, fml.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 09:53:36 PM »

Although perhaps it would be in order to let them know you have deleted their posts

I saw what you wrote, do you really think you needed to be informed that it had been deleted?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2011, 09:58:27 PM »

I saw what you wrote, do you really think you needed to be informed that it had been deleted?

Absolutely

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2011, 10:00:57 PM »

Absolutely

lolz

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2011, 10:02:47 PM »

I want to play. Will try not to swear.

I hate that half their fans are prawn sandwich business sorts loads of which are Chinese/Japanese, (Paul Houk will call me racist again now no doubt) and the other half are Londoners.

When i went to the fa cup game last year at Old Trafford (which we won 1-0 fwiw) i saw lots of Asian fans with scarves on that were half Man Utd half Leeds designs. How ridiciolous is that! We have hated each other for 40 years. Its just a business now, more so than any other club.

I hate the fact they never go to the games/mention their games all season yet never stfu when they win a trophy.

I hate that they think they have fanatical, fantastic support but when you watch 17/19 home league games on TV the place is always like a graveyard. (I will concede their away support is v good but that is no doubt the 3,000 or so old school hardcore).

I hate all the scummy people on Camel's list.

I hate Alex Ferguson and his moaning and cheating.

The only thing i remotely like about them is that the only time i've been to Old Trafford for an away game we did them 1-0 when we were in League One! (duno if i've mentioned that yet)

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2011, 10:04:22 PM »

Nani has all the worst charcteristics of Cristano Ronaldo, without the talent.

Rio Ferdinand seems to think he is some crazy funny guy, going around merking people. Whereas in fact he is just a twat.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2011, 10:05:03 PM »

Nani has all the worst charcteristics of Cristano Ronaldo, without the talent.

Rio Ferdinand seems to think he is some crazy funny guy, going around merking people. Whereas in fact he is just a twat.

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 10:06:38 PM »

I want to play. Will try not to swear.

I hate that half their fans are prawn sandwich business sorts loads of which are Chinese/Japanese, (Paul Houk will call me racist again now no doubt) and the other half are Londoners.

When i went to the fa cup game last year at Old Trafford (which we won 1-0 fwiw) i saw lots of Asian fans with scarves on that were half Man Utd half Leeds designs. How ridiciolous is that! We have hated each other for 40 years. Its just a business now, more so than any other club.

I hate the fact they never go to the games/mention their games all season yet never stfu when they win a trophy.

I hate that they think they have fanatical, fantastic support but when you watch 17/19 home league games on TV the place is always like a graveyard. (I will concede their away support is v good but that is no doubt the 3,000 or so old school hardcore).

I hate all the scummy people on Camel's list.

I hate Alex Ferguson and his moaning and cheating.

The only thing i remotely like about them is that the only time i've been to Old Trafford for an away game we did them 1-0 when we were in League One! (duno if i've mentioned that yet)

potw imo.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 10:09:40 PM »

When QPR got promoted in 1982, my Dad took me to Old Trafford for the first game of the season.

It was my first "proper" away trip (obv been to the other London clubs).

It was a fantastic game and tremendous party atmosphere and we trailed 2-1 with 2 minutes to go when Clive Allen hit the post when it would have been easier to score and Utd came straight down our end and made it 3-1.

Then we were kept in the stadium for over an hour.

Apparently their supporters wanted to do some damage to the cockney upstarts.

I mean, really, wtf?

Keith, that happened at most grounds in the 80's, so it's not a utd thing.

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 10:10:59 PM »

Haha love it brent.

Also whats it with the special fans you have at OT wearing the green and yellow scarves kinda defeats the purpose of hating the Glazers. Thanks for the moneyzz

And Gary Neville what a *****

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: