blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:55:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 487967 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: January 31, 2013, 10:22:28 AM »

Nice problem to have. United the best team in the prem this year and your keeper is a bit meh. I can't see them being overhauled this time.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: January 31, 2013, 12:07:08 PM »

De Gea with no conviction and just a little girlie skip as the ball goes past. He wants to be charging out and clattering somebody there.

Obviously clattering Rodrigues was an option, but that's a penalty and a red card...

Kinda joking, but the point was when he makes a decision he's gotta have 100% conviction. Last night he decides to come for a marginal ball in the box but pulls out and does a little girlie skip instead. Jamie Redknapp highlighted Mertersacker doing a girlie jump with twizzle to try and block the Suarez goal last night. Tony Adams never girlie jump twizzled.Top players need conviction so if he decides to come De Gea should clatter ball and player there and lol at the very idea of red card and pen at old trafford. At the very least pull out a schmeichel star fish rather than little skip pls.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: January 31, 2013, 12:14:20 PM »

De Gea with no conviction and just a little girlie skip as the ball goes past. He wants to be charging out and clattering somebody there.

Obviously clattering Rodrigues was an option, but that's a penalty and a red card...

Kinda joking, but the point was when he makes a decision he's gotta have 100% conviction. Last night he decides to come for a marginal ball in the box but pulls out and does a little girlie skip instead. Jamie Redknapp highlighted Mertersacker doing a girlie jump with twizzle to try and block the Suarez goal last night. Tony Adams never girlie jump twizzled.Top players need conviction so if he decides to come De Gea should clatter ball and player there and lol at the very idea of red card and pen at old trafford. At the very least pull out a schmeichel star fish rather than little skip pls.

There's a high frequency of penalties and red cards at Old Trafford.

Some to the detriment of the home team

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: January 31, 2013, 12:37:56 PM »

haha, last nights little blooper, and no one has mentioned Carrick basically leaving him  fooked, the girly little skip as it's been reported here was clearly an attempt to block an expected chip, which I think the Southampton player was actually trying to do, big fail all round, but hardly a hanging offence being beaten 1 on 1. No ones mentioned the few saves he made to keep us in the lead later, but meh, that would be actually giving a fair report on his performance, which it's clear there's a few (smashed, ant..oh where is the Milton Keynes bindipper, Baraon, Baraon, you seem to be all quiet..).

Easy target Goalkeepers, some would suggest there's those that never make a mistake, Reina had me in stitches with his incompetence at times, but that doesn't make him a bad keeper. All in all as David said, best we come back in a few years and finish this conversation then..

Now how about a Celtic Midfielder, looks like it's not going to happen, we need someone in midfield like them.

What do I get, no sleep at night.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: January 31, 2013, 12:42:37 PM »

Hey, jackinbeat, no need to make these discussions include personal insults please. People are entitled to their views howevermuch you disagree with them, and can argue them how they wish

Keep it civil

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: January 31, 2013, 12:43:48 PM »

Hey, jackinbeat, no need to make these discussions include personal insults please. People are entitled to their views howevermuch you disagree with them, and can argue them how they wish

Keep it civil

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: January 31, 2013, 12:55:57 PM »

Hey jackinbeat no idea who you are but my point was only that whilst all the other prem threads seem to be moaning about managers, lack of fire power, consistency or spending its a nice problem for united to solve.

If you wanna call me a bin dipper feel free Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: January 31, 2013, 01:06:29 PM »

Slow down all, this is football banter right?

I called the Baron a bindipper, no one else, and I call all my close friends who are Liverpool fans bindippers, it's a football thing. Smashed and Ant were not supposed to be included in that.

Apologies for not being civil, but it's football banter, when has that ever been civil Wink

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: January 31, 2013, 01:08:11 PM »

I called the Baron a bindipper, no one else, and I call all my close friends who are Liverpool fans bindippers, it's a football thing. Smashed and Ant were not supposed to be included in that.

Apologies for not being civil, but it's football banter, when has that ever been civil Wink

It's civil on here.

bindipper is derogatory, and not banter. On here

cheers

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: January 31, 2013, 01:08:31 PM »

Keep it civil

I'm sorry, where are the personal insults, or is Baron really out searching bins for his lunch, really come on, this is football banter, please show me where I have got personal?

jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: January 31, 2013, 01:10:24 PM »

It's civil on here.

bindipper is derogatory, and not banter. On here

cheers

Ok, civil it is, but Liverpool fans are and will always be the bindippers, well in Manchester anyway. Tongue

jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: January 31, 2013, 01:13:02 PM »

Hey jackinbeat no idea who you are but my point was only that whilst all the other prem threads seem to be moaning about managers, lack of fire power, consistency or spending its a nice problem for united to solve.

I didn't call you a bindipper!!!

I will be a civil Mancunian football fan from now, but damn, that will be difficult!

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: January 31, 2013, 02:05:21 PM »

I will be a civil Mancunian football fan from now, but damn, that will be difficult!
lol its all cool. I don't know where you get the impression that I ain't a Utd fan from.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
jackinbeat

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: January 31, 2013, 02:17:09 PM »

lol its all cool. I don't know where you get the impression that I ain't a Utd fan from.

Didn't know one way or the other to be fair i hadn't even thought of it, just enjoying the De Gea banter. I lived in Spain and met some of his friends, he's really a lot more of a keeper than it seems from the reviews he gets. He's clearly had to dive in the deep end and try and swim and United, wouuld have loved him to have a few years as a understudy to Van de Sar, but that's life. Hopefully Valdes will fill this role :/ then again prob not!

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: January 31, 2013, 02:23:08 PM »

Didn't know one way or the other to be fair i hadn't even thought of it, just enjoying the De Gea banter. I lived in Spain and met some of his friends, he's really a lot more of a keeper than it seems from the reviews he gets. He's clearly had to dive in the deep end and try and swim and United, wouuld have loved him to have a few years as a understudy to Van de Sar, but that's life. Hopefully Valdes will fill this role :/ then again prob not!

Imagine how good he might have been had he played behind Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra for his first season
Instead he's spent pretty much his entire United career behind a back four that changes every week and has included some makeshift centre backs including Carrick more than once.

Jason - our league position is all well and good but if we give Real a goal start next week I won't be piling in to back the win

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: