blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:50:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 484762 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3375 on: April 27, 2019, 08:12:07 PM »

They somehow got hold of the NBA site for a while, and it was an absolute shitshow.

Horrible website!

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: April 28, 2019, 05:23:35 PM »

Yet another De Gea howler.  How long before he is on the Joe Hart scrapheap?
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: April 28, 2019, 11:01:50 PM »

Not sure of the source, but the statistic mentioned on R5L today was that before his recent 3 in 4 games he had made 3 in 120 odd.

These things happen, he hasn’t gone from being one of the best keepers in the world to being scrapheap material in the last month.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: April 29, 2019, 01:53:05 PM »

Not sure of the source, but the statistic mentioned on R5L today was that before his recent 3 in 4 games he had made 3 in 120 odd.

These things happen, he hasn’t gone from being one of the best keepers in the world to being scrapheap material in the last month.

For me he was THE best.  That said I remember all these arguments being made about Joe Hart and now he’s Burnley’s back up.  Obviously De Gea has some way to go before he matches Joe’s journey.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: April 29, 2019, 02:03:57 PM »

For me he was THE best.  That said I remember all these arguments being made about Joe Hart and now he’s Burnley’s back up.  Obviously De Gea has some way to go before he matches Joe’s journey.

And now he's not even the best keeper in Manchester.

Long way to go before he could have a career crash as epic as Hart, but it is unusual to see him make so many basic errors. His shot stopping has mostly made up for his deficiencies elsewhere in his game, so if he starts continually letting in weak goals then questions will be asked.

Still a top class keeper, though he has been overtaken comfortably by Allison and Ederson as the best modern day keepers.

Best Bitter.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: April 29, 2019, 02:39:43 PM »

And now he's not even the best keeper in Manchester.

Long way to go before he could have a career crash as epic as Hart, but it is unusual to see him make so many basic errors. His shot stopping has mostly made up for his deficiencies elsewhere in his game, so if he starts continually letting in weak goals then questions will be asked.

Still a top class keeper, though he has been overtaken comfortably by Allison and Ederson as the best modern day keepers.

Yeh I agree. I'd like to see De Gea play in a team that is able to play out from the back and is comfortable playing in and around their own area to see if he has got anything in his locker other than big hoof. I'd also legit like to see Ederson turn out for City in an outfield position. I think he'd be cracking in the Carrick role.
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: June 01, 2019, 10:28:37 PM »

Well. That was a disappointing outcome.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Chris_T

View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: June 28, 2019, 10:59:05 AM »

With Lukaku going who would you prefer to see up top? Martial or Rashford...
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: June 29, 2019, 06:09:15 PM »

Was somewhat amused by this photo on Twitter of new signing Wan Bissaka &, I assume, his family. Maybe Man U signed them all.

One wag on Twitter added....

Wan bissaka 2 bissaka 3 bissaka 4

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3384 on: June 29, 2019, 06:52:59 PM »

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: June 29, 2019, 06:59:57 PM »

Was somewhat amused by this photo on Twitter of new signing Wan Bissaka &, I assume, his family. Maybe Man U signed them all.

Be a few of them wanting their mortgages paid off.  Plenty of hungry looking eyes.   Poor kid.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: June 29, 2019, 07:09:24 PM »

^^^^

White Waistcoat will be first in the queue. Bet he'll want to be his agent too.

Good luck to them though. Good to see a kid make good.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chris_T

View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: July 04, 2019, 11:49:46 AM »

If he signs Maguire as well for £70 million that's a massive spend on the defence... makes VVD look like a bargain
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: July 04, 2019, 03:39:07 PM »

Be a few of them wanting their mortgages paid off.  Plenty of hungry looking eyes.   Poor kid.
Was thinking the same
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: July 04, 2019, 03:57:41 PM »

Hungry eyes indeed. Think I read he wanted to share a hugely proud moment with his close knit family who’ve always been Man U fans. And at £80k a week I’m super cool about paying the mortgages of family I love who supported and sacrificed to get me there.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: