blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:39:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 484759 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3570 on: August 26, 2022, 10:16:17 PM »

i'm not sure if I find Liverpool losing more enjoyable than United loosing but yesterday cemented that Liverpool losing is more fun for me

Because we're shit now, and are going to lose a fair amount of the time Cheesy

Unfortunately, was away so couldn't actually see the game but the reports suggest United were pretty good - did manage to see very enjoyable highlights of Van Dijk doing some kind of Dexy's Midnight Runners dance while Sancho scored the easiest goal of his career so far

I'd imagine it was Liverpool underperforming, as much it was United playing well.

I saw Ronaldo speak to Roy Keane & Gary Neville before the game, and go out of his way to blank Carragher, which was pretty funny.

RiderJake
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: September 13, 2022, 08:09:04 AM »

i'm not sure if I find Liverpool losing more enjoyable than United loosing but yesterday cemented that Liverpool losing is more fun for me

After the many antics of Liverpool fans, I began to think the same way  thumbs up
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: October 02, 2022, 11:00:03 PM »

We won the second half 3-2 

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: January 15, 2023, 10:15:08 PM »

I received a message from my City supporting friend yesterday
“Congrats on the win, but football was the loser today”

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: February 02, 2023, 05:26:37 PM »

Mason Greenwood and held in custody.

Some 24 hours, that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60192303
Hopefully get some of his own medicine while he's inside.
Seems to be no room for doubt. He deserves everything he gets.

We shouldn't discuss his guilt given he is now arrested.  Her father released a statement which wasn't as critical as you'd expect (Man United fan (NAP)).

charges dropped is there anyway back for him though

just because the charges are dropped as the CPS doesn't think it can win will the "public" still class him as innocent until "proven" innocent?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: February 03, 2023, 01:23:03 PM »

Some 24 hours, that.

We shouldn't discuss his guilt given he is now arrested.  Her father released a statement which wasn't as critical as you'd expect (Man United fan (NAP)).

just because the charges are dropped as the CPS doesn't think it can win will the "public" still class him as innocent until "proven" innocent?

Pretty much sums up the options…

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/02/manchester-united-mason-greenwood-huge-decision

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: February 03, 2023, 04:25:30 PM »

Some 24 hours, that.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/02/manchester-united-mason-greenwood-huge-decision

I'm sure one of the many top-flight clubs owned by misogynistic nation-states will be happy to take him off your hands for a knock-down fee.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: February 04, 2023, 06:52:48 PM »

Some 24 hours, that.

I'm sure one of the many top-flight clubs owned by misogynistic nation-states will be happy to take him off your hands for a knock-down fee.

Can’t imagine he’ll play in the PL again.
Such a waste of talent.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: February 05, 2023, 01:24:54 PM »

Some 24 hours, that.

Such a waste of talent.

As you say it's a terrible waste of talent - he must be worth £100M+ in today's market under normal circumstances.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: February 05, 2023, 11:12:54 PM »

Some 24 hours, that.

Such a waste of talent.

As you say it's a terrible waste of talent - he must be worth £100M+ in today's market under normal circumstances.

Maybe, but that would presuppose that he was fit, physically and mentally and that he had continued to develop. Given that he had already demonstrated some degree of flakiness in his extracurricular activities whilst with the England squad I have doubts over him even without the more recent events.
Like I said, he definitely had talent but that’s not always enough.

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: February 06, 2023, 07:05:30 AM »

We love them
We mourn for them
Unlucky boys of red
I wish I'd gone down
Gone down with them
To where mother nature makes their bed
We miss them
Every night we kiss them
Their faces fixed in our heads
I wish I'd gone down
Gone down with them
To where mother nature makes their bed
They can't hurt you
Their style will never desert you
Because they're all safely dead
I wish I'd gone down
Gone down with them

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: February 27, 2023, 01:25:57 PM »

Maybe time to adjust the thread title?

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: February 27, 2023, 05:31:53 PM »

United definitely looking the part again. Glad we've played them twice already and hope they have a few slip ups in the next 3 months of course. Imagine they will be very competitive next year too.

Only good thing is that whatever lols I could have at the expense of United are easily diverted to superschadenfreude at Liverpool and Chelsea's expense for the time being.

sola virtus nobilitat
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: February 28, 2023, 10:49:29 AM »

thread title...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: February 28, 2023, 11:03:29 AM »

Ha, excellent.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: