blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:05:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 144429 times)
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2012, 08:14:17 AM »

gobbeldy gook,aaaaahhhhhh it was a trap to make me use spell  checker
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2012, 10:52:33 AM »

gobbeldy gook,aaaaahhhhhh it was a trap to make me use spell  checker

Welcome to the modern world Wink

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2012, 11:38:02 PM »

odd thing the other day ,i was looking out the window all snowwey and crisp and white everey where and i noticed across the back gardens on the telly ariel of the house backing onto my house three birds,...there behaviour some what perplexed me ,to start with they were two pidgeons and a sea gull all shareing the one tv ariel about three foot long,i had thought that they were natural enemies...you know chaseing each other in the sky...but here they were all shareing the one perch ,any way while im watching the pidgeon on the right swaps places with his partener who shuffles up to where he was and this happens several times,so the line of birds always reads sea gull,pidgeon,pidgeon,...at first i thought it was all kindered spirits shareing the perch with a sort of truce going on ,then i thought were the pidgeons getting the benifit of some heat that was riseing up out of the chimney below ,and rottating the hot spot betwean themselves whielst keeping the sea gull out in the cold.....
then the pidgeon behind hopped up on the other pidgeon apparentley in a mateing effort again i had thought that the y onley did that at certain times of the year and in order to make little pidgeon eggs,but who knows with the planents green house effect messing up the ozone maybe there time clock is a bit out,any way the sea gull obviousley beeing a bit of a puritan decided ..sod this to the free floor show and flew away..so i whent back to watching the neigbours teanage daughter haveing a bath.
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 29, 2012, 01:08:23 AM »

yeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaa got ticket to dtd 250k gt,online,....better get a hair cut for the theres billy no mates photo....look forward to a quality game and seeing all my blondete pals....when i win would it be bad form to charge bloggers for a interview...

there was even a player with screen name    .nivana. playing not the beloved glen from luton i suppose   ....although it could have been as the player did manage to get it all in against AA

see you all

good luck
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 29, 2012, 01:13:04 AM »

yeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaa got ticket to dtd 250k gt,online,....better get a hair cut for the theres billy no mates photo....look forward to a quality game and seeing all my blondete pals....when i win would it be bad form to charge bloggers for a interview...

there was even a player with screen name    .nivana. playing not the beloved glen from luton i suppose   ....although it could have been as the player did manage to get it all in against AA

see you all

good luck

The staff don't take any shit at DTD, just in case you would like to know in advance  Lips Sealed
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2012, 02:45:13 AM »

of cource they dont ....there too busy running about the uk no 1 poker establishement,......but should i come across anyone who looks likeley to give the staff ,,shit,, i will most certainley mention your comment to that person..
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2012, 02:02:05 PM »

arrived at dtd   ....frankies and bennys ,opposite,do the smallest lates going....well thats the bad beats out of the way ...on with the game....
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2012, 02:43:39 PM »

Good luck Sir

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2012, 10:37:22 PM »

all over lasted till about 9.30pm then commited poker sepico....o well back to the drawing board,theres plenty more fish in the sea,your hand in a bird is worth two in the bush,many a mickle makes a mile,the bigger they are the more it hurts when they hit you,....just once lord ...i dont ask for special favours...just stop working against me,...mind you on a briter note there was a guy at my table made my jokes look and sound good...he said to the girl dealer..do you know vic burns..no she said..it douse if you rub it on your nipples he said...we all laughed....
i thought about it ,..vic,nipples  ,rub  ,hurt  ,i figgered he must be one of those northern perverts into sado masakism and bondage and all that...not the sort one would want to mix with at a poker table by choice,soi took my hand out of his lap.
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »

won a ticket to the coventry goliath complete with ride and transport,so of we go after a breakfast at luton g all laid on bythe gailic gal whos into long leather coats,black in colour....so on the mini bus me with orange feather boa...nice little gang complete with danish and the evel one as the hot tottie,s...got a tell on one of the guys when i asked did anyone want a bottle of mineral water as i had bought a pack for the journey...yes thanks he says..he will have it,..it will save him paying 2 POUNDS TO BUY A DRINK AT THE GAME,...WD 40 REQUIRED ME THINKETH
ANY WAY GOT TO GANE BUT IT JUST DIDNT HAPPEN FOR ME ..POKER THAT IS,GRIND GRIND GRIND,TELL A JOKE GRIND ....OUT ..................
POPPED OUT SIDE TO GO TO THE SAINSBURYS A FEW HUNDRED YARDS AWAY AND THE COVENTRY FOOTBALL CLUB STAFF WHERE JUST STARTING TO GET READY FOR THERE GAME LATER THAT DAY  SAW A GROUP OF ABOUT FIVE OF THEM WITH INSIGNA HAVEING A CHAT AS I WALKED TO WARDS THEM ..THEN A FAT BIRD COMPLETE WITH THE BLACK SLACKS WHICH MAKES ANY FAT BIRD LOOK LIKE GLENDA SLAG OUT OF THE VIZ COMIC,STOPPS TALKING TO HER WORK MATES TURNS AROUND STEPS 4 FEET AWAY AND UP CHUCKS LAST NIGHTS ALE AND KEBAB,WIPES HER MOUTH LAUGHTS,CLEARLY THE SIGNS OF A CLASSY GIRL WHERE SHE COMES FROM THEN REJOINS HER GROUP WHO ALL CARRY ON CHATTING...I DO HOPE SHE IS ON BROCHURE SALES ,NOT HOTDOGS AND POPCORN......IF I EVER WEAR THE THRASE ..SENT TO COVENTRY..SHE IS WHAT WILL SPRING TO MIND
HOTEL WAS GOOD,BREAKFAST FOOD  ALL GOOD,IBIS I THINK WAS HOTEL
THE MINI BUS DRIVER WAS EXELLENT ,I THINK HE IS A HANDY MAN AT LUTON G AND WAS HELPING OUT

SO ON THIS OCCASION THE PRYCE WAS RIGHT

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2012, 09:02:37 PM »

Translation anyone?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2012, 09:05:01 PM »

He went to a poker thing, bust out of said poker thing and witnessed a chick puke before her shift at work.  Hotel and brekkie were ok though.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2012, 09:38:32 PM »

Incred scenes in Cov

sola virtus nobilitat
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2012, 11:44:46 PM »

Tell us about your incredible slowroll on Chompy the other night.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2012, 12:44:58 AM »

dont river me

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: