blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:58:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 144359 times)
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2012, 12:50:57 AM »

i didnt slow roll him...he made a gay  raise on the big blind with aces...something like 1750 when the blinds were one two or simalar two callers priced me in with2d on small blind,flop king 4 2 ..i check he bets  another player raises with king queen i go all in chompy decides to call,guy with king queen makes good lay down....my two pair beet his one pair ...he flounces of then has to flounce back when its discovered that i dont quiet cover him and he has a small few hundred chips left ...which he loses next hand,he then suggests i should go forth and multiply and exits poker room ....probley with the utterence of...sigh...as he passes the cash desk
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2012, 12:52:51 AM »

won a ticket to the coventry goliath complete with ride and transport,so of we go after a breakfast at luton g all laid on bythe gailic gal whos into long leather coats,black in colour....so on the mini bus me with orange feather boa...nice little gang complete with danish and the evel one as the hot tottie,s...got a tell on one of the guys when i asked did anyone want a bottle of mineral water as i had bought a pack for the journey...yes thanks he says..he will have it,..it will save him paying 2 POUNDS TO BUY A DRINK AT THE GAME,...WD 40 REQUIRED ME THINKETH
ANY WAY GOT TO GANE BUT IT JUST DIDNT HAPPEN FOR ME ..POKER THAT IS,GRIND GRIND GRIND,TELL A JOKE GRIND ....OUT ..................
POPPED OUT SIDE TO GO TO THE SAINSBURYS A FEW HUNDRED YARDS AWAY AND THE COVENTRY FOOTBALL CLUB STAFF WHERE JUST STARTING TO GET READY FOR THERE GAME LATER THAT DAY  SAW A GROUP OF ABOUT FIVE OF THEM WITH INSIGNA HAVEING A CHAT AS I WALKED TO WARDS THEM ..THEN A FAT BIRD COMPLETE WITH THE BLACK SLACKS WHICH MAKES ANY FAT BIRD LOOK LIKE GLENDA SLAG OUT OF THE VIZ COMIC,STOPPS TALKING TO HER WORK MATES TURNS AROUND STEPS 4 FEET AWAY AND UP CHUCKS LAST NIGHTS ALE AND KEBAB,WIPES HER MOUTH LAUGHTS,CLEARLY THE SIGNS OF A CLASSY GIRL WHERE SHE COMES FROM THEN REJOINS HER GROUP WHO ALL CARRY ON CHATTING...I DO HOPE SHE IS ON BROCHURE SALES ,NOT HOTDOGS AND POPCORN......IF I EVER WEAR THE THRASE ..SENT TO COVENTRY..SHE IS WHAT WILL SPRING TO MIND
HOTEL WAS GOOD,BREAKFAST FOOD  ALL GOOD,IBIS I THINK WAS HOTEL
THE MINI BUS DRIVER WAS EXELLENT ,I THINK HE IS A HANDY MAN AT LUTON G AND WAS HELPING OUT

SO ON THIS OCCASION THE PRYCE WAS RIGHT

At first I thought you switched to capital letters after busting the comp and were simply tilting for the rest of the day. But no, the anger starts with that other guy's comment about the mineral water. Sadly I think you let this guy tilt you in the bus on the way and a black cloud followed you around after that. I mean it all seems so chilled on the bus at first, wearing orange boa, party atmosphere etc but when this other fella gets on the mood goes tits up. On the way to a serious comp you should be getting in the zone and staying relaxed imo.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2012, 01:00:29 AM »

sorry i pressed the shift key when i TRIED TO DO THE POUND SINGH AND IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET IT OF CAPPITALS,THAT AND SPELL CHECKER ARE THE ONLY THINGS STOPPING ME FROM BEING A I.T. CONSULTANT
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2012, 01:31:08 AM »

i didnt slow roll him...he made a gay  raise on the big blind with aces...something like 1750 when the blinds were one two or simalar two callers priced me in with2d on small blind,flop king 4 2 ..i check he bets  another player raises with king queen i go all in chompy decides to call,guy with king queen makes good lay down....my two pair beet his one pair ...he flounces of then has to flounce back when its discovered that i dont quiet cover him and he has a small few hundred chips left ...which he loses next hand,he then suggests i should go forth and multiply and exits poker room ....probley with the utterence of...sigh...as he passes the cash desk

Assumed he was lying. Thanks for confirming he was.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2012, 09:52:02 AM »

Lolz, it's almost like you weren't even present Thomas!

When I bust I simply uttered one word 'Bollocks!', certainly didn't tell you to go forth and multiply. One of you is enough.

Without any of the slowroll deets, here's the hand...

Blinds 200-400 (25), Bernard 22k, me 25k.

Bernard limps utg (obv), I have AA next door and make it 1775. Squarehead on the button calls, as does Barnesy in the BB (obv). As does Bernard (obv).

Flop K 4 2 two hearts and the Barnes/Bernard combo both check.

I smooth rim 4200, Squarehead on button calls (KQ), Barnesy folds, Bernard shoves. I reshove, squarehead folds.

Then the inappropriate fun and games begin...

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2012, 10:12:08 AM »

Lolz, it's almost like you weren't even present Thomas!

When I bust I simply uttered one word 'Bollocks!', certainly didn't tell you to go forth and multiply. One of you is enough.

Without any of the slowroll deets, here's the hand...

Blinds 200-400 (25), Bernard 22k, me 25k.

Bernard limps utg (obv), I have AA next door and make it 1775. Squarehead on the button calls, as does Barnesy in the BB (obv). As does Bernard (obv).

Flop K 4 2 two hearts and the Barnes/Bernard combo both check.

I smooth rim 4200, Squarehead on button calls (KQ), Barnesy folds, Bernard shoves. I reshove, squarehead folds.

Then the inappropriate fun and games begin...

Too good.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2012, 10:27:45 AM »

you are probley right on the sequience...but to the important matter of the story was it the cash desk or the slots that got the royal sigh....have you considered registering it as your trade mark like the olimpic runners do,you know that one who did the whole pointry finger thing clearley being a multi gold medal winner we will see him on adverts evrry where ,.....he will probley addvertise fast cars,yauts ect....the royal sigh you have may have to break into addvertiseing at a lower level,you know like cold and flu remidies,or even sort of add where you see a lonley figure shambling out of a disco...his high school sweetheart being danced of her feet by the football jock...he misses the last bus home...the chippy closes just as he approches..it starts to rain...a passing car hits a puddle,splashing his best trousers that he had to do extra paper rounds to earn just so he would look smart for the school disco for his sweet heart...then up the garden path he goes and there in the kitchen is his good old mum with a bowl of cambells cream of mushroom soup..how she knows he will be back at that time ,and not out behind the school bike shed i nether could work out...you sit down she puts the steeming bowl of soup in front of you you tuck in ,she puts her hand reasureingley on your shoulder and enquires ..no luck dear..you reply..no i made a gay raise...sigh..
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2012, 05:21:17 PM »

you are probley right on the sequience...but to the important matter of the story was it the cash desk or the slots that got the royal sigh....have you considered registering it as your trade mark like the olimpic runners do,you know that one who did the whole pointry finger thing clearley being a multi gold medal winner we will see him on adverts evrry where ,.....he will probley addvertise fast cars,yauts ect....the royal sigh you have may have to break into addvertiseing at a lower level,you know like cold and flu remidies,or even sort of add where you see a lonley figure shambling out of a disco...his high school sweetheart being danced of her feet by the football jock...he misses the last bus home...the chippy closes just as he approches..it starts to rain...a passing car hits a puddle,splashing his best trousers that he had to do extra paper rounds to earn just so he would look smart for the school disco for his sweet heart...then up the garden path he goes and there in the kitchen is his good old mum with a bowl of cambells cream of mushroom soup..how she knows he will be back at that time ,and not out behind the school bike shed i nether could work out...you sit down she puts the steeming bowl of soup in front of you you tuck in ,she puts her hand reasureingley on your shoulder and enquires ..no luck dear..you reply..no i made a gay raise...sigh..

I make that 21, excelllent

sola virtus nobilitat
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2012, 05:50:09 PM »

what was the best thing before sliced bread was invented.....
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2012, 06:38:38 PM »

odd thing the other day ,i was looking out the window all snowwey and crisp and white everey where and i noticed across the back gardens on the telly ariel of the house backing onto my house three birds,...there behaviour some what perplexed me ,to start with they were two pidgeons and a sea gull all shareing the one tv ariel about three foot long,i had thought that they were natural enemies...you know chaseing each other in the sky...but here they were all shareing the one perch ,any way while im watching the pidgeon on the right swaps places with his partener who shuffles up to where he was and this happens several times,so the line of birds always reads sea gull,pidgeon,pidgeon,...at first i thought it was all kindered spirits shareing the perch with a sort of truce going on ,then i thought were the pidgeons getting the benifit of some heat that was riseing up out of the chimney below ,and rottating the hot spot betwean themselves whielst keeping the sea gull out in the cold.....
then the pidgeon behind hopped up on the other pidgeon apparentley in a mateing effort again i had thought that the y onley did that at certain times of the year and in order to make little pidgeon eggs,but who knows with the planents green house effect messing up the ozone maybe there time clock is a bit out,any way the sea gull obviousley beeing a bit of a puritan decided ..sod this to the free floor show and flew away..so i whent back to watching the neigbours teanage daughter haveing a bath.
ha ha ha ha. Gonna go back and read the whole thread after misclicking on this.

Quality. Can you pop over to the pha as they could do with you brightening the place up.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 07:18:25 PM by smashedagain » Logged

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2012, 04:01:47 AM »

just got in from luton g ,got a satalite ticket for the 300 ,happy days...took a TIN OF QUALITY STREET IN LIKE I USED TO IN THE OLD DAYS,ONLY COST 4 QUID FROM TESCOS PRETTY GOOD VALUE UNTIL YOU SPOT THAT THE WEIGHT IS ONLY 795 G NOT 1000G WHICH USED TO SELL FOR 5 QUID....ANY WAY WATCHED ONE GREEDY INDIVIDUAL HELP HIMSELFTO HIS IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENTS AND PUT ANOTHER 6 IN HIS POCKET,MUST BE RELATED TO MR ILL HAVE A BOTTLE OF MIERAL WATER THANKS,THATS SAVED ME 2 QUID....MIND YOU I RECKON THE INDIVIDUAL IS THE MOST LOATHED REGULAR AT LUTON SO AT LEAST HE KEEPS ME OF THAT SPOT
WHILE WE WERE PLAYING POKER A NOISY GROUP OF ON LOOKERS WHO WERE RAILING THERE MATE STOOD BEHIND US,I HEARD A GIRL IN THERE COMPANY BEMONEING THAT SHE ALLWAYS SEEMS TO SLAM THE CAR DOOR WITH HER FINGER STILL IN THE DOOR JAM NO MATTER HOW SHE DOUSE IT OOPS THERE I GO AGAIN CAR DOOR ,SLAM,HAND OUCH......

Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2012, 01:55:16 PM »

Of course the great news is that even though you took the gay raisers chips you managed to end up in the cash game at a ridic early hour......how do you do that?Huh??

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2012, 06:06:22 AM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

MuggyChina is back.. Why does nobody tell me these things??

Off to buy some popcorn for the next installment Smiley

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2012, 11:02:40 AM »

luton g last nite not good enouth to win satalite ticket ,about 550 over lay ...lovelly ,held in sports lobby as smell in poker room too much now ,they will need to get it sorted befor the gukpt events or the card room will be labbled as ..smelly luton ,or worse..by our northern cousins..any one north of the watford gap....southern cousins would be beyound barnet...
had a cheapie meal in restraunt spread over three hours owing to fire alarm and light going of ,on a false alarm ...but was comped for meal so was happy to tip
new idea for a poker variation...large stappler in centre of table with finger tube ,ten pounds ante first player puts finger in ,if any player thinks his hand cant be beaten on flop he can strike the stappler ..sending staple into players finger...if hes right he wins ant ..if his hand loses he doubles ante and finger man gets it....
clearley the idea needs a bit of fine tuneing and classy pakeageing but the bones of a winning game which would win the toy of the year award,and be right up there with rubics cube and buckeroo are there to see
all the cant sing,act,dance wanna be celebreties will blow simon cowell to appear on... big brother... and... in a celbrity get me out of here...playing this new xmas stocking filler award winning toy,a more adult version could be released in the new year ,involveing the placement of electrodes and genateilia...ann summers will snap it up
im prepared to share the love on this one
ten pounds will get you 1%
all investors to attend luton g tonite,for trial run and participation of this new concept...by investing you are deemed to comply with all rules and regs to be applied as i see fit when i see fit
gift share investments to a chum can be purchased,and will be a legaly binding contract on the recipatent of gift share

all film rights to remain seperate from investers in game
investers will have one vote each to name this cosmic new game sensation ...all votes will be counted and ill decide
suggestions leadin the name race so far are.....
chompy...and  ...chompy sigh...
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2012, 11:10:21 AM »

Fav thread on blonde this week

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 42 Go Up Print