blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:24:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 145463 times)
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2012, 11:34:51 AM »

Must make effort to go to Luton sometime
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2012, 11:49:20 AM »

Must make effort to go to Luton sometime
what and leave that juicy cash game you got going Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2012, 06:47:10 PM »

It's there every week jase you should come down Mondays steady Wednesdays better
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2012, 11:03:17 AM »

how low will a poker player go to get a advantage......
i was leaving the luton g the other night,and saw a lonley figure  in the smoking cage with all his mates, on his own,he was muttering to himself and spluttering away on a cheap fag that he probley ponced of some  kindley good samaritian ,along with the lighter that he will forget to return.
for the sake of this report and not wishing to embarriss any one i will call this lone meercat out on the seangetty all on his ownsome,away from the bossom of the rest of his tribe.....glevarna
a few nights previousley in the club glevarna was on table 1 ,you know the table with the internet link ,a over worked waitress was approaching the table with a very full tray of drinks...as she went to put the tray on one of the little tables ...out of the corner of my eye im fairley sure i saw the table suddenley move as glevarnas leg shot out and back giveing the table the lightest of flicks....i will admit that i was playing poker and looking in my wallet for a five pound note to tip the waitress with which all would have taken up some of my attention,but i saw it all....and it all happened in a flash ...the heavely laded drinks tray shunted by the moveing table flew thru the air and ended up on the chair and player in seat three,i was in seat four and got enouth splash over to make my jersey smell like a of the peg at barnados bargain.
the waitress and card room manageress were brilliant at sorting the mess out ..mopping up spills....appoligiseing ...even giveing the poor chap in seat three a new shirt and a comp satalite ticket.......
hearing there are free bees to be had ....glevarna puts his secound part of his plan into play......
he has a large glass of red wine which has not bean touched by all the flying tay and drinks...i hope your not going to charge me for my drink are you ,he enquires...and recieves the drink on the house.....indeed how low will a man go....would he have grass stains on his knees as jfk drove passs on his last car ride....would he be the first on a life boat of the titanic,with a pair of neww binaclouse that he ..just borrowed...,,would he send his ..jim fixed it for me ..badge back or would he sell it on ebay......

im not to judge ...how low a man can go...
i passed a few pleasantries with this shambling shadow of what could have been ,and indeed in ages pass was a sprightley upstanding young man,life and soul of the party and a winner with the ladies...all so sad that the music has stopped and the lladies left on a stage  a long time ago....so a few kind words from me to lift his spirits and i departed
as i got in my car out of th e corner of my eye i saw him reeching down as if to retrive som disscarded fag butts that still had some backy in them
glevarna ...

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2012, 10:54:24 AM »

Will be looking out for these sort of antics next time I see her at Dtd

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2012, 05:32:41 AM »

Quite a piece Bernard - 10/10

"this shambling shadow of what could have been"

"so sad that the music has stopped and the ladies left"

Nicotine stained x ray of the pomp turned sour. Melancholy words, drip drip, as spoiled wine spilt

sola virtus nobilitat
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2012, 04:38:41 PM »

happy days ....got a seat into the 1000 game on friday,it wasnt too hard i just thought at every crucial decision makeing stage...what would chompski and glevana do now ,then i did the exact oppasite ,all ways works like a charm.promised nico a 5o pound propesition bet if i got a ticket...he can win 5o for the staff box or loose nowt....so we played pairs deck of cards face down take it in turn to pick two ect.....result i won that as well so no 50 for staff,i had said to him that he could win 50 or 1 pound so i slid the pound across to him and asked would he like to carry it to the staff box ,but he declined with one of his very engageing french qubeckin smiles which says so much ....translatted i think it means...sigh...
so now with all the staff assured to be railing for me ,nothing can stop me now....
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »

cant understand it played monday ...no cash...carma must be saveing the good stuff for the bigger comps....
chompski i want 100 to 1 odds on me being in the last 6 in the 1000 gukpt ,ill have 20 pounds on it and as a extra bonus if i lose i will wear a dress for the next busy night  i visit luton g......    ..........  so post here or dont go on spouting sageist preytences of being ia wisdom amongst the on line betting fraternity....

allso at luton g last night there was a femail who tallked absolute inane drival all about herself,that made wil,the upto then self proclaimed moter mouth of poker ,look as if he was in a pit stop with 4 flat tyres.......god forbid they should meet up and start a dynasty....there of spring would destroy poker as we kow it

had a meal in the restraunt two cources only 9.95....prawn cocktail and steak ect...great meal and a lot better value than the special menu being touted about with pizza at 8.50 ect....you can even have the good value meal served at your poker table side.....

so chompski if you want to see me atired in a of the peg,and shoulder rather fetching ....fazione del la oxfam number,scoffing garlic mush followed by taggertelli whilest playing poker next week.......collect the 20 pounds from me....

i shall try to bring all the old photo collages tonight so all can look back and reminise...thats when i had hair....thats when i won such and such....hes dead,hes dead,shes run of with him,why is tom in so many of the photos,
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2012, 01:59:55 PM »

your Poker Monkeys dad ? go on admit it..

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2012, 05:15:24 PM »

still no word from chompski to accept my bet....can onley assume that he has bean the victim of some self perpetraded self gratification experament gone wrong  which involved a gimp mask,lenths of tubeing for all orrifices and a foot driven singer sewing machine with assorted attachments......probley opperated whielst watching live streems of luton g table 1,if opperated with too much gusto  it is easy to see that he may have severed all his fingers thus leaving himself unable to operate a key board....and there fore be  unable to reply to my generous terms for the bet......

any friends of chompski ,please would you both get in touch with him and tell him to use his tounge to work the key board....
although without any diggets he may need a hand to get the gimp mask off....
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2012, 09:48:53 AM »

well woke up all laid back and rested this morning and straight away my thoughts are on the big gukpt event today.....so far all the gukpt events that ive played ...ive done rasoundingley poorley in....usuale exscuses,no cards,idiout other players in pots that they shouldnt be in,,the list goese on and on.....oh and i was playing .

but today is a new day,just like whan you get in your car and drive ,you dont know if the lights will just turn to green as tou approach ,other drivers may wave you out at junctions and you wave a thanks as you proceed and all the roads seem to have less cars on so you smootheley journey on in a good frame of mind you can do anything ,climb everest,loose some weight ,have every one hanging on to your every word as you tell the punchline to a joke.....you walk that little bit taller ,you try to not let the little things in life  get you down,you are ready to play your ..a..game and if its your time kerching you go deep or even win.

i remember a de niro film ,i think brad pitt was in it also any way they escape from a jail in 1920s america and join a monks order on a religios pillgrimage,all very funny and to the usaal high standard you would exspect from de niro,....bradd pitt finds himself have ing to give a speech to a congragation and gets  a pamphlet about the new smith and western colt pistol...which has a sales slogan he plans to use on it which says ....when your all alone in lands that are unfriendley,when you have no commrade sand you back is against the wall,your cold and hungrey and the horizon all seems dark thats when you have to reech deep inside youself and feel the joy as your handg grasps...the wallnutt  burr of the handle of your ...... new smoth action six chamber rapid fire smith and western ,colt
any way bradd pit is doing his speech and at the point where he was going to mention the gun he looks at the congragation and see all the poor ,crippled ,suffering people and cant bring himself to use the words on the pamphlet....instead he says ....when you reech deep inside your pockets looking for something and you realy look and look...and you pull your hand out .and theres ...nothing
the audiance all go quiet for a few secounds ,and then applaud like crazy,truly you would have had to be there to appreciate it ,as a few words on here arnt going to pitch the scene that holywood spent millions on.....the sentiment is there ...reach deep,its all in your hands

another thought comes to mind this time i think from one of the sales books that abounded in the 80s ,might have been ..think and grow rich..the story was about a priest who spent all morning wrighting a sermon to shake some money out of his congragation for the new oafornage,weel he tears up the pages that were full of biblical referances  and just tells the congragation what he would do with the new oaphanage if they had it,the schooling fo keep kids of the streets,hot meals,ect ect....
at the end of the sermon a guy talks to him further ...and low and behold....its henrey ford and the cheque arrives latter that week...

i cant relie on any passing richard branson or a list celeb ,i dout if they even know where luton is .....what i can do is reech deep......
good luck to all luton regs in the mix today hope to see you on day two.....
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2012, 02:28:22 AM »

made  it to day two 94k average 46.3k 63 runners left.....
will post more latter....
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2012, 10:35:27 AM »

Good shift that, gl.

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2012, 10:48:02 AM »

so here i am thru to day two of the gukpt 1000 event.....yesterday i took loads of photos of all the luton regulars,most peaple when asked ..do tou want to be in a photo say why ,then when i say just for a collarge and gesture to the picture frames leening against the wall by the booking in booth ,they say o is that what that is.....yea alright then....a few say take me with ..so and so...and can i have a copy of the photo...so not always a thankless task...
one strange hand from last nites poker marathon is worthy of a mention....i ..in true evel one style i  slow played aces  under the gun when the antes were 50..100 the guy beside me made it 500 ,pass around to me so plan working well...but what should i re raise ....i know ...i anounce all in....
i cant beleave my ears when guy snap replies ..call..
im expecting to see k k ,but no he turns over  a q off suite....
i honestley belive it was one of those once every ten year moments when a player intends to pass ,means to pass,wants to pass,is going to pass,but in the last nano secound of the decision making process a little poker devel in his sykie makes him do the opposit of what all good sence and years of playing is crying out to him to do,
i doubled up to about 45 k ,thank you mr snap caller

saw chomski he regretable declined my bet propersition ....good move by him realt as i would be dogging him with settlement priceslike the banker of deal or no deal...right now the price ..had you not already delt ..would be 200 pounds

saw glevana ,took a photo of him with a glass of red in his right hand then got him to put it in his left hand...with out spilling it and claiming a freebe...and took his photo again...the next photo collarge may well have four pics of him haveing a drink all on his own ,looking like the luton lush....price for this not to happen is a meat feast pizza thank you glevana
saw dina  the lovely poker pin up girl with the hour glass figure who launched late night poker by dealing on t v,she still hasnt given up smoking so regretable no romance theer ...double sigh...she mentioned that she wasnt very happy with her photos in the existing  collarges as she all ways has her eyes shut from the flash or red eye ...i assured her it wasnt a problem ,i would have a photo tacken with her and just as the photo was being snapped i would grab her bum causing her eyes to shoot open and hey presto a photo without eye problems ....she declined....
saw the ever good sport nina ,will get her own photos as requested,carmel seemed to be busy else where in the club....didnt see her much in the poker room.
so on to today ...battle plan....and any one who dousent think its a battle...price pool 155k 63 players left....think again
make it into the money,then by all means available come back for third day....simples
a face to watch will be steve valadir  he onley has around 10k but that guy wins gold meddles at grinding i wouldnt rule him out if he survives his first crucial double up

so im going to be reeching so deep today ill be able to do my shoe laces up with my hands in my pockets
if i make last ten ill have to do nico another propersition bet for the staff tip box
the onley other thing is do i treat the room to a tin of quality street....
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2012, 11:02:18 AM »

Good luck in Day two!

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: