blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:31:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Claims to Fame - the B list.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claims to Fame - the B list.  (Read 64123 times)
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2011, 12:22:15 PM »

met queen and prince charles in 1965,as a lad of about 9 we lived in a big rambling place near sandringham norfolk,one day a smart gent and a lad of about 14 turned up at our front gate asking for a bucket of water for there car which was pulled onto the verge a couple of hundred yards down the road,while my dad and the gent whent around the side of our house to get required water me and my brother gave the lad the third degree , what school do you go to,whos your favourite footballer,do you collect there pictures of the sides of typhoo tea packets like we do ect,
dad reappeared with bucket of water and whent with lad and gent to put it in car raidiator,telling us to wait by the gate and not to follow.
when he came back he told us all that was the queen in the car and she had thanked him for his assistance,the lad was prince charles and the gent was the chaufer.....we never did recieve any plack saying....by royal appointment water carriers to her majesty.....

if any one is at the wedding today and they see the old bint could you ask if they have finished useing it can we have  our bucket back please ,ty
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »

Oh, Mouth has just reminded me.  My aunt used to live in Formby too and she used to cut the hair of some of the Liverpool players including Dalglish, Clemence and Hughes.  Ray Clemence used to live on the next street to them, and his daughter is about my age and was at a birthday party (my cousin's I think) when I was 7.  Ray Clemence picked me up and sat me on his shoulder.

On a different note, I was working for my Dad once (he used to run nightclubs and then went on to run the Festival Hall in Corby, so I got to meet lots of z-listers) - and was chatting to Kevin and Sally Webster from Corrie in the bar (no idea what their real names are).  They are both about 5' tall.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2011, 12:29:17 PM »

Oh, Mouth has just reminded me.  My aunt used to live in Formby too and she used to cut the hair of some of the Liverpool players including Dalglish, Clemence and Hughes.  Ray Clemence used to live on the next street to them, and his daughter is about my age and was at a birthday party (my cousin's I think) when I was 7.  Ray Clemence picked me up and sat me on his shoulder.

On a different note, I was working for my Dad once (he used to run nightclubs and then went on to run the Festival Hall in Corby, so I got to meet lots of z-listers) - and was chatting to Kevin and Sally Webster from Corrie in the bar (no idea what their real names are).  They are both about 5' tall.

Obv a made up story.. there are no "streets" in Formby, just roads. Would put money on knowing your aunt, where did she work?

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
Swordpoker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2011, 12:32:42 PM »

I was on wacaday in 1988 - with VERY skin tight jeans on and got a snog off micheala strachan MILF.  i think she enjoyed it (i was 12)

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2011, 01:04:41 PM »

Obv a made up story.. there are no "streets" in Formby, just roads. Would put money on knowing your aunt, where did she work?

She had her own salon.  Her name's Eileen.  No idea what the salon was called.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2011, 01:55:27 PM »

I was on wacaday in 1988 - with VERY skin tight jeans on and got a snog off micheala strachan MILF.  i think she enjoyed it (i was 12)

I was in love with Micheala and used to tape the hitman and her...

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »

I was in love with Micheala and used to tape the hitman and her...

Everyone loved her for some reason, The Hitman and her played at a club called Manhattans in Southport (may have still been called palm Beach back then, far too many years ago), do you remember the lead dancer guy, a big black fella? He smelt worse than rancid feet wrapped in cheese then puked on.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2011, 02:58:07 PM »

Everyone loved her for some reason, The Hitman and her played at a club called Manhattans in Southport (may have still been called palm Beach back then, far too many years ago), do you remember the lead dancer guy, a big black fella? He smelt worse than rancid feet wrapped in cheese then puked on.
[/quote]

Was this a Real Life experience...

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Steveswift

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2011, 04:17:06 PM »

Why not,

I was given a bottle of Champange from Stephen Hendry, saw Danielle Westbrook naked, made Hugh Lloyds day when i identified him from his role in " Lollipop loves Mr mole",  met Andy Williams made even better when my mate thought he know who he was  sang to him " its not unusual", Andy 5 foot nought my mate 6 foot 5, was dropped to size with one glare and " That was Tom Jones" comment.

Steve

More info required on that one  Wink

I was delivering to her house in Wilminton in kent, dropping off a number of packages she dint realise i was there ( husband let me in), she wanders down stairs starkers, i get a free shot, she runs, i  smile end or Smiley  Thing the Andy Williams one is better but i suppose he is or was a A lister
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 04:40:41 PM by Steveswift » Logged
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2011, 05:18:45 PM »

I rate wanted to get on fun house so I could drive those gokarts and fondle those two twins!! Oooooh tha wat!!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2011, 05:19:57 PM »

Put that pic of you and chubby up girgles.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2011, 05:31:31 PM »

Put that pic of you and chubby up girgles.

Am on my phone ATM! Anyone know how to post pics on here from iPhone?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2011, 06:02:45 PM »

Met Roy brown Twice backstage at his gigs in batley!

Spotted a dropped membership card at the gym, picked it up and thought 'I recognise that ugly face' - belonged to Mr Royston Vasey. Rarely see him in there though (perhaps because he's not generally quite such a morning person as I am)

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2011, 07:59:22 PM »

Sat behind Ross Noble at Eddie Izzard concert. He was really sound, I was pissed and asked him to speak to my brother on the phone as he didn't believe me, was pretty com.

I've mentioned on here before about chatting to Bobby Robson, LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2011, 08:08:19 PM »

Sat behind Ross Noble at Eddie Izzard concert. He was really sound, I was pissed and asked him to speak to my brother on the phone as he didn't believe me, was pretty com.

I've mentioned on here before about chatting to Bobby Robson, LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbf, this is off-topic. Even if Ross Noble isn't full on A list, he's a cut above most, and Sir Bobby Robson anecdotes don't belong in a thread that has mentioned Dean Gaffney.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: