blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:29:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Claims to Fame - the B list.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claims to Fame - the B list.  (Read 64126 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2011, 08:12:24 PM »

I wasn't going to post but then people have mentioned Sean Connery, Claudia Schiffer and a few others so assumed people are just saying anyone.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2011, 08:41:54 PM »

To bring this thread back to it's correct level -
I once had a piss standing next to Eddie "the Eagle" Edwards

Ah! The element of surprise
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2011, 09:13:30 PM »

About 7 years back went to a small private reception at the Dorchester with Princess Anne. Skinned up on the way there and was completely stoned by the time we got there. Could not stop laughing and while I stood in the receiving line kept on practicing my curtsey - very badly and pissing myself laughing. The guy that I was with kept on miming that he was wanking and we both thought we were hilarious.

She met us last and was stuck with us until dinner was announced, she was too polite to say anything. I regret being so disrespectful but I had a bloody good time!
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2011, 09:33:15 PM »

I got shoved against a wall at the French Open by Steffi Graf's bodyguards. (have met her several times before and since)

Played in a football game against Ajax youth team in Holland - We lost 12-1!

Carpe Diem
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2011, 09:39:51 PM »

- Had a chat to Bobby Charlton just before England V scotland at euro 96.
- Was at Orient away game a few years ago in directors area, and des lynam tabbed me on shoulder to get to the seat next to me
- Sven goran erikkson when england manager sat behind me in directors area at charlton when they played leeds at home (2-6 i think, viduka with 4. my friends dad is a director of charlton)
- not me, but my dad has had dinner with Pele.
- Was washing cars when around 15, one guy answered the door, and said no - that was Peter Taylor! (he was southend manager at the time - his daughter is FIT)

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2011, 10:23:28 PM »

A girl I work with gave Chris Eubank a blow job while he was fully kitted out in his riding gear  Grin
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2011, 11:14:27 PM »

A girl I work with gave Chris Eubank a blow job while he was fully kitted out in his riding gear  Grin
LMAO

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2011, 04:01:34 AM »

I met Roy OHanlon when playing at Rivered cardroom Brentwood.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2011, 05:04:07 AM »

I met Roy OHanlon when playing at Rivered cardroom Brentwood.

awesome
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2011, 08:01:13 AM »

I got shoved against a wall at the French Open by Steffi Graf's bodyguards. (have met her several times before and since)

Played in a football game against Ajax youth team in Holland - We lost 12-1!

How many feet are u allowed between you and steffie graf?

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2011, 09:21:23 AM »

I wasn't going to post but then people have mentioned Sean Connery, Claudia Schiffer and a few others so assumed people are just saying anyone.

All grade celebs are welcomed. Originally it was B- list for comical purposes but we can't neglect people stories just coz they met a finer breed of celeb.

^^^^^
My new favourite!!  Pissing next to Eddie the Eagle is also pretty com.

Sat behind Ross Noble at Eddie Izzard concert. He was really sound, I was pissed and asked him to speak to my brother on the phone as he didn't believe me, was pretty com.

I've mentioned on here before about chatting to Bobby Robson, LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbf, this is off-topic. Even if Ross Noble isn't full on A list, he's a cut above most, and Sir Bobby Robson anecdotes don't belong in a thread that has mentioned Dean Gaffney.

Do love Ross Noble but he is far from A list or a cut above most imo. I would say over 70% of the country outside the North East wouldn't even know who he was.

Gaffney, Micheala strachon, P diddy, Connery, Gordon the gopher, Brad Pitt, Mariah, Dion Dublin... All stories welcome. Might go and Edit the op to avoid further confusion.

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2011, 09:45:02 AM »

Do love Ross Noble but he is far from A list or a cut above most imo. I would say over 70% of the country outside the North East wouldn't even know who he was.

this

just googled him though and he looks like the bloke who organises the bands for the fox and firkin in lewisham ('cept he's ginger)

lolz, doubt woodsey has any story that doesn't involve people putting weird shit in their mouths

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2011, 11:51:51 AM »

excellent thread!

Saw frankie boyle at victoria train station, decided that if I pretended I didn't know who he was and asked for a cigarette he'd definitely oblige. He did and we had a hilarious 10 minute converstation about why he hates trains

Had a chat with Katie Weisel (sp?) from this years X factor in regents park last week

I guess these wouldn't be B listers but I was on the same flight to New York as Victoria Beckham and her (3 at the time) kids. The flight back the Queen was on board. Bently pulls up on the tarmac for her before us plebs can get off the plane and queue for immigration

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2011, 01:46:19 PM »

excellent thread!

Saw frankie boyle at victoria train station, decided that if I pretended I didn't know who he was and asked for a cigarette he'd definitely oblige. He did and we had a hilarious 10 minute converstation about why he hates trains

Had a chat with Katie Weisel (sp?) from this years X factor in regents park last week

I guess these wouldn't be B listers but I was on the same flight to New York as Victoria Beckham and her (3 at the time) kids. The flight back the Queen was on board. Bently pulls up on the tarmac for her before us plebs can get off the plane and queue for immigration

did you put it on her?
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2011, 04:53:42 PM »

Put that pic of you and chubby up girgles.

Am on my phone ATM! Anyone know how to post pics on here from iPhone?

Click to see full-size image.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: