blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:23:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 158380 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2011, 10:45:04 AM »

Great DIARY Herbie, this could be BOB beofre the end of the year...
ty sir but getting fed up with telling everyone its not my diary.
BOB...means rubbish in our dialect
BOB... could also mean banned off blonde (but i doubt this is gonna happen coz tighty and me are proper tight and tony and i are on the same wavelength. generating traffic on blonde and getting members to hopefully sign up to the sponsers top and right has to be a good thing) not sure what royalflush makes of it all tho.

20 days dean but aint been around here that long. think first time was my wife defending my hoodies in a dtd blog and me saying sorry to dreenie. the sad fact is i am a stay at home dad and usually have kids tv running so my lappy is my best friend. before i discovered this site i used to troll facebook looking to take the piss out of peoples status. lildave will  tell you i've had some infamous fallings out usually resulting in me being un friended.

wow dog thats impressive

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2011, 10:52:45 AM »

Hey, RED-DOG, you have 4220 messages, 0 are new.
Total time logged in: 516 days, 3 hours and 20 minutes.

That is impressive tom, i got 50 messages.. lol
And at 20days Jase you beat me also, although that wasn't why i asked..
Wonder who has the Highest? 

Satellite King
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2011, 10:57:38 AM »

wife has just reminded me to ask tighty if she can open her own account. we are gonna need a user name for her tho coz in present light of the last few posts and the keys / grey farce i think we better steer clear of calling her mrs smashedagain.

right mrs H was out on the town last night so i am gonna take her and the kids out for sunday dinner and have to get my arse in gear to make poker for heros.

remember  form two orderly queues at DTD please. one to shake my hand i one to punch my nose.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2011, 11:01:29 AM »

Great DIARY Herbie, this could be BOB beofre the end of the year...
ty sir but getting fed up with telling everyone its not my diary.
BOB...means rubbish in our dialect
BOB... could also mean banned off blonde (but i doubt this is gonna happen coz tighty and me are proper tight and tony and i are on the same wavelength. generating traffic on blonde and getting members to hopefully sign up to the sponsers top and right has to be a good thing) not sure what royalflush makes of it all tho.

20 days dean but aint been around here that long. think first time was my wife defending my hoodies in a dtd blog and me saying sorry to dreenie. the sad fact is i am a stay at home dad and usually have kids tv running so my lappy is my best friend. before i discovered this site i used to troll facebook looking to take the piss out of peoples status. lildave will  tell you i've had some infamous fallings out usually resulting in me being un friended.

wow dog thats impressive
Best Of Blonde

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2011, 11:40:20 AM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?action=stats
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2011, 03:04:42 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?action=stats

Cheers fella thats mint.. I've got some catching up to do...

Satellite King
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 29, 2011, 11:55:00 PM »

Not been able to post tonight coz mrs h has wanted a bit of quality time. Was a little disappointed at the numbers but not the standard at the poker for heros. I am the idiot tonight coz if you know you can't bluff an idiot and you try then this makes me an idiot too. Oh was shown something, seen something with my own eyes and told something that may have big reprocussions for poker in this country tonight. I ain't sure I can divulge this information on blonde but 2 of the guys post on blonde so guess telling me is the best advertising they think they are gonna get but I better check first. Ran in to a lot of nice people tonight with a lot of hand shaking and no nose bending thankfully. Was nice to share a table with mr Simon Trumper and John hewson tonight ( still love John and he has made me a promise which deep down I don't expect him to keep but you never know).

I have to say that I disagree with what tighty said in a previous post. This thread is much better when I'm trying to be controversial .

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2011, 11:59:55 PM »

I have to say that I disagree with what tighty said in a previous post. This thread is much better when I'm trying to be controversial .

It might well be, but not if it breaks forum guidelines, flames other members etc

Discretion has much to recommend it, Herbie

Liking the diary when it is being sensible

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2011, 12:40:19 AM »

Don't you ever sleep tighty. Got told that post you deleted was up a full five minutes before you removed it.  Will try catch you out and post something that will set the world on fire.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2011, 04:59:16 AM »

Those two people.

= barry carter and teakaye?

P.s good diary

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2011, 12:13:38 PM »

Those two people.

= barry carter and teakaye?

P.s good diary
no tikay is a gentleman and would do his own advertising / dirty work (as opposed to through me) and barry carter was not around long enough to talk to anyone. he was first out, signed a copy of his book and did one.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2011, 12:25:09 PM »

FYI   .. Some Guy called Jaffa Cake approached me last night and said That Jason Herbert likes to bat for the other side, is in denial when it comes to having is own diary, is useless at most things and completely clueless in all aspects of the game of poker.  stirthepot

fyp

The older I get, the better I was.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2011, 01:48:07 PM »

FYI   .. Some Guy called Jaffa Cake approached me last night and said That Jason Herbert likes to bat for the other side, is in denial when it comes to having is own diary, is useless at most things and completely clueless in all aspects of the game of poker.
lol behave. expected to see jeff there yesterday as he said he would attend if busted in the vegas thing which he did. what i did not expect to see was dena there and that girl just gets better looking everyday. Dena the poster girl of Grosvenor at DTD, now there is something for the conspiracy theorists to work on.

as for batting for the other side please dont knock it till you have tried it. do you think guys sleep with each other coz it hurts like hell and you cant sit down for days after. no my friend there is obvious pleasure to be gained from anal intrusion. ask any girl with a modicum of experience to make your fella finish quick when you aint in the mood and she will tell you a finger in the right place will work everytime.

as for clueless i am a master of monopoly and trivial pursuit but you would never beat me at my fav board game "haven'tgottacluedo"

just to emphasise the first lesson in the book "ABC poker, how to beat idiots" i will just run through 2 hands i played yesterday that underline that my theory about not being able to bluff idiots is correct. the first hand invloves me doing my bollocks with my fav hand which is number one son Alister James ( in this case ).
i open from early position and trumper calls having seen me playing my normal game and i pick up a call from the small blind who recently arrived at the table.     flop comes  9x . small blind checks i c bet with a few draws (str8/ backdoor nut flush) simon calls and so does the sb. the killer card now drops for me  on the turn. sb checks i bet half pot and we lose simon but sb calls. blank river comes and i am sat with ace high and this is poker for heros and i am sat with no.1 son and i sure as hell am gonna leave my little soldier out there to die... sb checks so i bet out again. "do you have the flush says the guy. thats what i put you on. you've got the flush". now i know that this guy has a hand he likes so give him a speech with "i think you got A9 or AQ buddy (saw him call and all in with A9 on a 9 hi flop against a flush draw and the flush draw got there earlier). i showed every hand so far so if you show me i'll show you i got you beat". any way this guy eventually makes the crying call with  . i show the  and he says yeah i thought so which pisses me off then i may have just mucked the jack saying you are good (or showed the jack i dont remember). there are so many hands he loses to here and i would have the guys babies if instead of saying you must have a flush, he says something like i cant beat much except a bluff i call. then that makes me feel better.

now the second hand involves greek jack, another of the old school who i admire and most certainly aint an idiot and everyone knows that jack has all the moves too. (just a side about old school, young rodney from sheffield is crushing our table and he turns to me when simon goes off to do the raffle and says "that trumper is meant to be some uber rock aint he". i look and smile and say you aint really watching whats going on are you. how has simon got 90% of the 25 ante chips on this table. you may have all the purple 5k chips but simon is going about his business very nicely and you never see rocks with all the ante chips). anyway its quite a similar hand to the one above. i open once again in early position with  no.3 son jake kiyonari ( ) pick up 2 callers including jack in the bb.
fop comes    . jack check calls when i cbet we lose the other guy. same situation occurs again when  turns. jack checks so i bet 3/4 of the pot with 2nd pair nflush draw knowing jack aint called with nothing but cant have too strong a hand pre as he 3 bets. jack shows me an ace and asks me to show him AQ. i hate showing jack my hand here coz  i feel i have disrespected him but try to make him feel better by telling him i get there on the river.
you can only bluff good players, you cant bluff idiots.

thanks to all the people who came up and said hello yesterday. was a fun day and really enjoyed it.
one sour note was in the A9 to a flush draw hand when the flush got there, the players mate was stood on the rail behind us and was screaming "how the fuck can he call you with tptk there buddy. ha what a fool." now this railing kid was already out and i dont mind players giving rubs but it really pisses me off when it comes from the rail.  reminds me of a final table back in september?? at dtd. i raise with QQ. three players then decide that they wanna go all in (think we may have done a deal at this point) so i fold QQ face up. the 3 players show JJ AK AK. one smart railer says what an awefull fold from QQ. dealer taps the table and the door card is an ace, river card is a jack. i look at him and say "oh dickhead thats why i'm now three handed in this deepstack and you've been jerking off since level 3 yesterday"

by the way this aint my diary.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2011, 01:57:33 PM »

prime example is shoving ranges of these guys. they know when it is profitable to shove XX dogshit off suit and i only really catch em when sat in the bb with AA n KK. by understanding their thinking i am now able to make a marginal call with QQ and AK. see one step ahead.

What ur talking about here is "Inexploitable" shoving ranges. If there range are correct then its Impossible to exploit  Tongue

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2011, 02:01:45 PM »

prime example is shoving ranges of these guys. they know when it is profitable to shove XX dogshit off suit and i only really catch em when sat in the bb with AA n KK. by understanding their thinking i am now able to make a marginal call with QQ and AK. see one step ahead.

What ur talking about here is "Inexploitable" shoving ranges. If there range are correct then its Impossible to exploit  Tongue
hey buddy. nice to talk to you at a normal time of the day....knowing you normally half man half matress it makes a change. hope vegas is all you hoped for and a lot more. its this time of year i wish i was still able to do what i wanted when i wanted. mind you you would not see me too often as  most of my time would be spent with flushy looking for happy endings

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 62 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: