blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 11:06:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1157745 times)
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3075 on: December 12, 2015, 11:56:24 PM »

Suck it up Dill.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: December 12, 2015, 11:57:03 PM »

Anyone see the shit runnin down eddies leg
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: December 12, 2015, 11:57:48 PM »

Suck it up Dill.

Big response from him tbf. This is why AJ is not ready for the big boys.

Great fun to watch.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: December 13, 2015, 12:04:52 AM »

Storm weathered. Now give him some Dill
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: December 13, 2015, 12:11:00 AM »

I have AJ two ahead (if points matter in this)

Rather be on Whyte at 8/1 mind

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: December 13, 2015, 12:15:20 AM »

Ok so that happened...

When it fires, he is something special. Still very raw, mind.

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: December 13, 2015, 12:17:26 AM »

Well nothing much wrong with his engine then. Dillian's tank emptied first.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: December 13, 2015, 12:23:02 AM »

At least we know he can get hit, so hopefully he can only fight people who hit back now.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: December 13, 2015, 01:15:00 AM »

Watched the last couple of fights, really great entertainment from all the guys involved  Smiley
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: December 13, 2015, 06:54:35 AM »

Enzo Mac a shade under 2/1 with Marathon which is ool. RJJ is shot to pieces. Lockett will have Enzo in decent nick, I have it a fair bit closer.

All Enzo Mac v Roy Jones Betfair bets are void due to the number of rounds being reduced from 12 to 10. The short explanation is they void all bets cus they don't know shit about boxing.

If you want a longer explanation shoot me a pm. Best you not spend an hour plus on the phone to them like I previously did.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 06:57:29 AM by McGlashan » Logged
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: December 13, 2015, 09:52:15 AM »

AJ Fight

Personally thought

Round 1 - Took him apart, fast, accurate, hitting hard and moving well

Round 2 - More of the same until caught with that shot! Legs went but did enough to keep out of trouble until he regained his senses a bit. Needs to learn to clinch if rocked like that though

Round 3 - Looked sluggish, wasnt moving as well, took his time though to make sure he was recovered from the big shot and boxed at range, taking less chances

Rounds 4 + 5 - Kept it at range still, but more back in control of himself and the fight.

Round 6 - Looked sharp again, great combos to the body and head, really stepped it up this round and looked really good

Round 7 - boom. Great finish IMO, took his time, picked his shots and showed that killer instinct once he had the chance.

Over all ticked off a load of boxes, needs another couple of fights at European level, but showed that he thinks about it as he is boxing, even in a high pressure situation like last night.

Stamina no issue, people thought he was gassed after 3 rounds, then he stepped it up again, so that was bollocks.

Took a good shot to the chin, and while it rocked him, he didnt go down.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: December 16, 2015, 03:40:47 PM »

Well AJ was in a good fight at long last. It would of been able to please Tighty as Dillain didn't look like a patsy at all. I was high on Dillain pre-fight it's just his preperation wasn't ideal.

I'm looking forward to Bryant Jennings vs Luis Ortiz this weekend. Both guys would rank somewhere in the top 5-10 heavyweights in the world right now. It'd be really impressive if Ortiz could stop a man who went the distance with Vlad.

Also I favour Andy Lee over Billy Joe. Both are really likeable guys though.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: December 16, 2015, 10:35:23 PM »

Well AJ was in a good fight at long last. It would of been able to please Tighty as Dillain didn't look like a patsy at all. I was high on Dillain pre-fight it's just his preperation wasn't ideal.

I'm looking forward to Bryant Jennings vs Luis Ortiz this weekend. Both guys would rank somewhere in the top 5-10 heavyweights in the world right now. It'd be really impressive if Ortiz could stop a man who went the distance with Vlad.

I'm at the Saunders fight. Will probs chuck some bets out. Any undercard tips greatly appreciated!
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: December 17, 2015, 10:57:53 AM »

I'm at the Saunders fight. Will probs chuck some bets out. Any undercard tips greatly appreciated!

It looks like the BJS price will shorten from evens if you are picking him.  I've nothing else so far I'm afraid.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: December 19, 2015, 07:57:16 PM »

I like Jennings a lot in this one.
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: