blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:08:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1143440 times)
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3525 on: June 10, 2016, 08:44:31 PM »

Flip flop in Enzo fight.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: June 10, 2016, 11:20:17 PM »

Flip flop in Enzo fight.

mon Enzo! At the minimum we get value pie as Enzo starts at 1.8 or 4/4.4 by decision.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: June 10, 2016, 11:39:14 PM »

lol shit
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: June 10, 2016, 11:39:46 PM »

Value pie it is. It's always gutting to see your bets get destroyed in round 1.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: June 11, 2016, 12:11:45 AM »

Hopefully I don't ever hear myself say FFS Enzo again. He needs to hang them up.

Yet again he was responsible for his own downfall.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: June 11, 2016, 05:07:16 PM »

Rolling onto tonight 10/11 on the Loma KO looks short as he steps up in class and a weight division. Back either points or fight to go the distance.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: June 12, 2016, 02:28:33 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

Unfortunately this was little more of a sweat than the Enzo bout. A 2 weight world champion in his 7th fight, Loma well and truly turned it up a notch. He was so disgustingly skillful I want to watch him again and again

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: June 24, 2016, 02:19:48 PM »

The whole AJ weigh in is live on Sky right now from Covent Garden. I've a few thoughts on AJ but am undecided on what an official rec for fred would be.

Last year there was a suspicion AJ was slow rolling when being used as a stand in show headliner. In the Kevin "never been stopped by any of the big names" Johnson we learned a good chin cannot afford to be hit clean by AJ. Only time will tell how good Dillian Whyte will be,yet there's he has to get credit for being able to both slip and take a punch.

AJ's perfectly aiming that straight left right to where Martin is ducking.

In such a rush to post during the first round I got my left and right mixed up. The punch timing was brilliant, mixing it up either directly at Martins head or the bit of space he anticipated Martin's head to occupy. And it was a custom punch selection specifically for that opponent. AJ had been a flat track bully but to adjust that much showed an incredible level of confidence in whatever they've got going on behind closed doors.  People have been after timing and rubbishing Martin, but to me the first round alone showed team AJ have been massively slow rolling. He's a highly exploitative fighter, perhaps not ready for a GTO crusher, but he'll stack a fish quicker than anyone.

In the emerging betting previews Breazeale is being described as better than Charles Martin and durable, I have issues with both of those parts a December Martin versus Breazeale fight was cancelled with 2 weeks to go when Martin got a call from the IBF. I fancied Martin to win and it's an opinion I stand by if the fight had went ahead prior to Martin getting ruined. It's all because Dominic Breazeale is so easy to hit. His whole set up is weird. His use of reach is terrible and he throws wide short punches. It's horrific the way he leans in when he throws the right hand and he's wide open to a counter punch. Durability will count for nothing if he gets hit at ease and bear in mind Kassi did so and is considered to have won that fight. That's the same Fred Kassi who couldn't lay a glove on Hughie Fury.

TL: DR
Stevie Wonder could land clean on Breazeale and I'm all over the early KO.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: June 24, 2016, 04:57:38 PM »

Fury has pulled out of Klitschko fight
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: June 24, 2016, 05:16:01 PM »

The whole AJ weigh in is live on Sky right now from Covent Garden. I've a few thoughts on AJ but am undecided on what an official rec for fred would be.

Last year there was a suspicion AJ was slow rolling when being used as a stand in show headliner. In the Kevin "never been stopped by any of the big names" Johnson we learned a good chin cannot afford to be hit clean by AJ. Only time will tell how good Dillian Whyte will be,yet there's he has to get credit for being able to both slip and take a punch.

AJ's perfectly aiming that straight left right to where Martin is ducking.

In such a rush to post during the first round I got my left and right mixed up. The punch timing was brilliant, mixing it up either directly at Martins head or the bit of space he anticipated Martin's head to occupy. And it was a custom punch selection specifically for that opponent. AJ had been a flat track bully but to adjust that much showed an incredible level of confidence in whatever they've got going on behind closed doors.  People have been after timing and rubbishing Martin, but to me the first round alone showed team AJ have been massively slow rolling. He's a highly exploitative fighter, perhaps not ready for a GTO crusher, but he'll stack a fish quicker than anyone.

In the emerging betting previews Breazeale is being described as better than Charles Martin and durable, I have issues with both of those parts a December Martin versus Breazeale fight was cancelled with 2 weeks to go when Martin got a call from the IBF. I fancied Martin to win and it's an opinion I stand by if the fight had went ahead prior to Martin getting ruined. It's all because Dominic Breazeale is so easy to hit. His whole set up is weird. His use of reach is terrible and he throws wide short punches. It's horrific the way he leans in when he throws the right hand and he's wide open to a counter punch. Durability will count for nothing if he gets hit at ease and bear in mind Kassi did so and is considered to have won that fight. That's the same Fred Kassi who couldn't lay a glove on Hughie Fury.

TL: DR
Stevie Wonder could land clean on Breazeale and I'm all over the early KO.

Spot on analysis as usual.  Backing AJ is like finding money in the street here. I genuinely wouldn't want to lay 1/100. I can't for the life of me see how it goes beyond 3 rounds. Breazeale is a significant downgrade on Martin and we seen how that ended up. If you are easy to hit you are in for a world of hurt against AJ.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: June 24, 2016, 06:00:30 PM »

Good job there's so few ticket sales to refund.

Spot on analysis as usual.  Backing AJ is like finding money in the street here. I genuinely wouldn't want to lay 1/100. I can't for the life of me see how it goes beyond 3 rounds. Breazeale is a significant downgrade on Martin and we seen how that ended up. If you are easy to hit you are in for a world of hurt against AJ.

AJ talking about footwork and staying out of range. All that says to me is they'll walk him onto a big shot rather than walk him down, as in hurt him good and proper rather than half hurt him so he's got the sense to engage survival mode.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:26:04 PM by McGlashan » Logged
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3536 on: June 24, 2016, 06:58:20 PM »

Why do you think it shifted so few? It seems like the biggest fight in world boxing should do better with the genuine world heavyweight champion should do better.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: June 24, 2016, 07:03:12 PM »

Why do you think it shifted so few? It seems like the biggest fight in world boxing should do better with the genuine world heavyweight champion should do better.

Boxing fans are skint paying a score every other week for Hearn's lol pay per view cards over the past year.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: June 24, 2016, 07:06:03 PM »

The tickets are massively over priced.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: June 24, 2016, 08:18:33 PM »

Oi oi what a way to bury bad news.
 Click to see full-size image.
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: