blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:18:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1144006 times)
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4935 on: September 22, 2018, 11:47:34 PM »

Someone must have told Dillian he was working in Siberia tonight

Man's not hot

Click to see full-size image.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: September 22, 2018, 11:55:01 PM »

Visitor's have no chance on the cards. Tonight's were a dirty 59-55 and 58-56 x2

Wilder deserves a huge % to compensate for home officiating.  Also look at Okolie with the 3 points off where any away fighter would be DQ'd.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: September 22, 2018, 11:56:50 PM »

No way AJ fighting wilder in April, both he and Hearn trying to remind everyone that other people are out there. Wait another year or so and then go for wilder?

Who would you have in AJ vs Wilder?
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: September 22, 2018, 11:59:53 PM »

Visitor's have no chance on the cards. Tonight's were a dirty 59-55 and 58-56 x2

Wilder deserves a huge % to compensate for home officiating.  Also look at Okolie with the 3 points off where any away fighter would be 'd.

Can’t see Wilder v AJ ever going to the cards tbh....someone’s getting sparked out.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: September 23, 2018, 12:17:06 AM »

Wilder deserves a huge % to compensate for home officiating.  Also look at Okolie with the 3 points off where any away fighter would be 'd.

Can’t see Wilder v AJ ever going to the cards tbh....someone’s getting sparked out.

There's a ton of stuff going on in his favour. AJ is a cash cow and he'll get milked silly - beginning with a Whyte rematch.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: September 23, 2018, 12:23:34 AM »

There's a ton of stuff going on in his favour. AJ is a cash cow and he'll get milked silly - beginning with a Whyte rematch.

It was AJ mentioning Dhillian, so I don’t think he’s necessarily getting milked, he’s most likley fully in on the milking........of us the public, which I personally don’t mind as long as it’s entertaining and the biggest fights happen in the end.
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: September 23, 2018, 01:18:05 AM »

No way AJ fighting wilder in April, both he and Hearn trying to remind everyone that other people are out there. Wait another year or so and then go for wilder?

Hard to say, always thought that AJ's chin looked vulnerable, but the hits he took against Klitschko, Takam and against povetkin show that might not be the case. Think the fight would largely be the same as tonight's. AJ slow to start, trading blows etc, wilder will look to hit him early and hard, eventually slow. AJ wins on points or late KO because wilder's stick thin legs cant get him home.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: September 23, 2018, 02:35:38 AM »

AJ is tough as fuck.

I don't particularly care for anyone, but think AJ gets coated way too much, because he's Matchroom.

Think he'll annilhilate both the mugs 'fighting' Dec 1st.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: September 23, 2018, 10:40:37 AM »

AJ is tough as fuck.

I don't particularly care for anyone, but think AJ gets coated way too much, because he's Matchroom.

Shouldn't this drunken nonsense post be with the others: on the Politics thread?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: September 23, 2018, 10:46:57 AM »

AJ is tough as fuck.

Shouldn't this drunken nonsense post be with the others: on the Politics thread?

I’m as sober as a judge this morning 
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: September 23, 2018, 01:18:24 PM »

Barry had a bit of a hissy fit on five live this morning. They had Frank Warren  on the line as well and Frank was trying to get Barry to commit to AJ fighting the winner of Fury/Wilder in April. Barry didn’t like it much.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: September 23, 2018, 02:39:02 PM »

AJ is tough as fuck.

Grin

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: September 23, 2018, 02:41:35 PM »

Barry had a bit of a hissy fit on five live this morning. They had Frank Warren  on the line as well and Frank was trying to get Barry to commit to AJ fighting the winner of Fury/Wilder in April. Barry didn’t like it much.

Eddie would have probably stuck him in a home if he had.

My understanding was that Barry only gets wheeled out at shows, or when someone needs to smooth things over with someone Eddie has upset Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: September 24, 2018, 03:33:58 AM »

Smiley

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: September 25, 2018, 02:46:17 PM »

Hard to say, always thought that AJ's chin looked vulnerable, but the hits he took against Klitschko, Takam and against povetkin show that might not be the case. Think the fight would largely be the same as tonight's. AJ slow to start, trading blows etc, wilder will look to hit him early and hard, eventually slow. AJ wins on points or late KO because wilder's stick thin legs cant get him home.

AJ's combo to put Povetkin down was a pleasure to watch. When Wilder was due to fight in Russia a few years back I was convinced Povetkin would jump on him and chin him early doors. Yet as time goes by I find myself liking Wilder more and more in these match ups, as flawed as he is.
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: