blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:59:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1138506 times)
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6165 on: July 31, 2020, 10:13:05 PM »

Think I heard it before, when one of the IFL guys got him to do an impromptu performance, iirc.

Very good, though Cheesy

Btw Frank's got a decent main event tonight and the winner gets Yarde. Lyndon Arthur's decent but I couldn't be a backer at 1/5 on after his last performance.

I'll have an ayrton on Dec, to pay for dinner Smiley

Spellman is a bit heavy on his feet but Arthur looked uncomfortable under pressure, should be a fun match up.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6166 on: July 31, 2020, 10:59:21 PM »

Obviously it turns out to be a walk in the park Smiley you can see how even though he's a good boxer he'll be tailor made for Yarde.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6167 on: August 01, 2020, 12:05:11 AM »

Obviously it turns out to be a walk in the park Smiley you can see how even though he's a good boxer he'll be tailor made for Yarde.

Be good to see Yarde have a busy 2021, if we ever get out from under this.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6168 on: August 01, 2020, 10:58:16 PM »

I hate Eggs & Cheese, but loving this!

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6169 on: August 13, 2020, 11:03:26 PM »

Bubble trouble - just in case folks like Marky want some more Hearn in their life.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6170 on: August 14, 2020, 12:09:23 AM »

Haha!

No time at the moment, because Uncle Dana has been keeping me busy when I'm no working, or back in the gym.

Might save them all for when I head to Turkey in a couple weeks Smiley

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6171 on: August 14, 2020, 03:33:00 PM »

Haha!

No time at the moment, because Uncle Dana has been keeping me busy when I'm no working, or back in the gym.

The UFC's lack of down time between fights is brilliant, for the American time zone folks. Tonight though I'll be watching a low level 8 rounder due to the Rachel Ball gamble.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6172 on: August 14, 2020, 07:07:08 PM »

Haha!

The UFC's lack of down time between fights is brilliant, for the American time zone folks. Tonight though I'll be watching a low level 8 rounder due to the Rachel Ball gamble.

Yeah, they do go more regularly, but their hand has been forced by the big ESPN contract. I read somewhere if they don't get 42 events aired in 2020 it costs them about $750m from them.

Is that the bird fighting Shannon Courtenay? I saw him mention someone had been backed down to evens.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6173 on: August 14, 2020, 08:53:23 PM »

Haha!

Yeah, they do go more regularly, but their hand has been forced by the big ESPN contract. I read somewhere if they don't get 42 events aired in 2020 it costs them about $750m from them.

Is that the bird fighting Shannon Courtenay? I saw him mention someone had been backed down to evens.

ex kickboxer world champ instead of a small jobber from the weight division below like Shannon's other opponents.

btw i meant time between bouts as opposed to days between events ubt the point still stands Smiley
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6174 on: August 14, 2020, 09:24:55 PM »

Thank you Howard Foster. Wasn't sure whether it was me or Sky that were being biased.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6175 on: August 14, 2020, 10:00:08 PM »

Haha!

ex kickboxer world champ instead of a small jobber from the weight division below like Shannon's other opponents.

btw i meant time between bouts as opposed to days between events ubt the point still stands Smiley

I didn't see any of the boxing tonight, been watching the GOAT put in a shift. Was it any good?

Ah, gotcha. They're contracted to give them a minimum 3 fights a year,  and within reason Dana will let them fight as often as they want.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6176 on: August 14, 2020, 10:25:57 PM »

Courtney lost 77-75 and stormed off in a huff. Sky and the bookies had Courtney ahead despite being dropped in the first and losing the last 2. It's happy days though as nicer of the lassies won.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6177 on: August 16, 2020, 04:42:18 PM »

Courtney lost 77-75 and stormed off in a huff. Sky and the bookies had Courtney ahead despite being dropped in the first and losing the last 2. It's happy days though as nicer of the lassies won.

A few people who watched it hought Courtenay got done, and one of those hates Hearn even more than you and Bazza Cheesy

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6178 on: August 16, 2020, 09:42:51 PM »

A few people who watched it hought Courtenay got done, and one of those hates Hearn even more than you and Bazza Cheesy

Haha now your just trying to goad me. The lassies attitude stunk and some of us knew what was up. We're still waiting on her post fight interview.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6179 on: August 16, 2020, 09:53:51 PM »

Haha now your just trying to goad me. The lassies attitude stunk and some of us knew what was up. We're still waiting on her post fight interview.

Not at all, and one of the blokes despises Matchroom with a passion. Said that he was surprised that she didn't get pieced up, but thought she fought better than he expected.

So she had a wobbler after losing a close fight, and has had how many? She's a youngster, and not used to losing. I'll go and look for the tantrum, though Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: