blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:53:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 414676 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2490 on: June 28, 2017, 08:58:32 AM »

Took a flight last week. How I like to roll is paper, whiskey & ginger, bag of cashews (and in an ideal world fag to finish...but those days are gone). So as we taxi and I'm fingering my share bag of nuts an announcement comes over the tannoy that we have a passenger with nut allergy. Thus no nuts will be sold and you aren't allowed to consume your own nuts on the flight. I mean seriously wtf is? So no fag and now no nuts. Consideration for others see.

Yet we take off and there's a toddler behind who starts this shrill screaming as soon as the wheels leave the tarmac. Scream scream scream in endless fashion. About half way I thought we should land and get the family arrested for breach of the peace. No consideration for others see.

Can confirm I consumed several whiskey & gingers.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: June 28, 2017, 09:09:24 PM »

People that use the word " Obviously " especially when answering a question , so condescending .

In fact the word should be deleted from The English language as it obviously has no positive use.
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2492 on: June 28, 2017, 10:25:24 PM »

People that use the word " Obviously " especially when answering a question , so condescending .

In fact the word should be deleted from The English language as it obviously has no positive use.
Obvs.

Cymru am byth
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: June 29, 2017, 09:30:21 AM »

Flybe, in the last 10 months or so I have flown 60+ times and close to 90% of flights have been delayed by 30 mins or more, even had a few flights cancelled. Currently at Tegel with another delay. How do they get it wrong so often?

Ah! The element of surprise
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2494 on: July 16, 2017, 01:34:03 PM »

I just got home, brand new thesaurus in hand. I open it up, and all of the pages are blank. Totally blank. There are no words to describe how angry I am.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: July 16, 2017, 06:29:26 PM »

I just got home, brand new thesaurus in hand. I open it up, and all of the pages are blank. Totally blank. There are no words to describe how angry I am.

Ha ha

Ah! The element of surprise
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2496 on: July 27, 2017, 05:31:08 PM »

I like to read the news on my phone or my laptop so I click on a headline and it opens a video link.

I don't want to watch a fucking video, I want to read the news.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2497 on: August 04, 2017, 10:01:48 AM »

Popups.

Has anyone in the history of the entire world ever stopped what they were doing online to investigate a 'weird old cure' for baldness and erectile dysfunction?

Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2498 on: August 04, 2017, 10:18:32 AM »

Popups.

Has anyone in the history of the entire world ever stopped what they were doing online to investigate a 'weird old cure' for baldness and erectile dysfunction?
Your post leads me to believe you have.

Cymru am byth
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: August 04, 2017, 10:23:35 AM »

I like to read the news on my phone or my laptop so I click on a headline and it opens a video link.

I find this annoying whether it's on the phone or on a computer. I was particularly annoyed to read one of the BBC's editorials a while ago explaining how the general website re-designs for the BBC were all going to be focussed on making videos easier to access. Videos in news tend to have the content of an article you've briefly scanned but take the time of something you've read in depth, that's never going to be what I'm looking for.

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2500 on: August 04, 2017, 10:33:50 AM »

I find this annoying whether it's on the phone or on a computer. I was particularly annoyed to read one of the BBC's editorials a while ago explaining how the general website re-designs for the BBC were all going to be focussed on making videos easier to access. Videos in news tend to have the content of an article you've briefly scanned but take the time of something you've read in depth, that's never going to be what I'm looking for.

Not only that, I'm often in a public place, or a room where someone else is doing something else. I don't want to plug in an earphone or force my crap on to them.

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: August 04, 2017, 11:12:08 AM »

Very much on board with video articles being annoying.

Blue text
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: August 04, 2017, 05:11:05 PM »

Very much on board with video articles being annoying.

More so than this, I hate the sites (particularly nfl.com and various newspaper sites) which start to auto-play video content as soon as they load up.  Usually they don't offer any functionality to stop this, so its generally a race for the mute/close/pause button as soon as you load them.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: August 04, 2017, 05:31:51 PM »

People who have parked on a road , go to get in the driver's side which is where the traffic goes past ,

turn around as they are about to open the door to see if traffic is coming there way and STILL open the door

wide open and get in regardless of the cars/lorries thundering past them.

Moron's.
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: August 04, 2017, 05:35:07 PM »

People who want odds on the match being 4-0 , two players sent off , 23 corners and a dog coming on

the pitch to shit in the centre circle ( has to be within the circle )

Whatever happened to win lose or draw FFS.
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: