blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:05:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 414999 times)
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2430 on: October 15, 2016, 06:24:13 PM »

What is this clown shit? Why is a juvenile in a clown mask scary?

There's been a couple of sightings near to where I live and a few people have set up vigilante style groups. It's all going to end badly I'm afraid.

Ah! The element of surprise
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: October 15, 2016, 06:44:26 PM »

Pretty scary when they come running up to you when your in your car holding knives or someone was seen with a chainsaw the other day.  Not seen any myself but they're about. 

Agree with Bob, going to end up badly 1

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: October 18, 2016, 11:27:01 AM »

Ray Wilkins' cut-away shirt collars annoy me far more than they should.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: October 18, 2016, 01:20:25 PM »

People trying to sell the new fiver for more than a fiver - it's not worth £100, that's why it's got £5 written on it idiots!

I saw on my phone Facebook have added a new section for tat available for sale in my area, it's full of people trying to flog fivers for over a hundred quid.

atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: October 18, 2016, 02:48:28 PM »

E-Bay w@nkers that , no matter how many times you ask them to pay in a certain way, or abide by a certain request, still don't do it.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2435 on: October 18, 2016, 08:20:06 PM »

Pretty scary when they come running up to you when your in your car holding knives or someone was seen with a chainsaw the other day.  Not seen any myself but they're about. 

Agree with Bob, going to end up badly 1
So someone pulls a knife and all people are worried about is their disguise. I suspect if the rozzers nick you, you'll be charged for  carrying an offensive weapon(or suchlike) rather than wearing a scary mask. I suspect a lot of it is also playground rumours/ Chinese whispers.

Cymru am byth
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: October 22, 2016, 09:51:45 PM »

Got on a bus today, first time in years, needed to go about a mile into the town centre.

Bus driver goes 'that'll be 3 quid' and I instantly think 'what the fuck did you just say?'

Sweet baby Jesus £3???

I never baulk at the price of anything and yet today that took the wind out of me on sheer principle. 3 quid? Thought it was gonna be 20p or something.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: October 22, 2016, 10:43:40 PM »

20p! Jesus man when was the last time you caught the bus!? If it makes you feel any better I'm sure the second you get in a taxi it would have rung up £3 straight away   Smiley
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: October 22, 2016, 11:19:20 PM »

Got on a bus today, first time in years, needed to go about a mile into the town centre.

Bus driver goes 'that'll be 3 quid' and I instantly think 'what the fuck did you just say?'

Sweet baby Jesus £3???

I never baulk at the price of anything and yet today that took the wind out of me on sheer principle. 3 quid? Thought it was gonna be 20p or something.

Class totally get you.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: January 09, 2017, 01:36:39 PM »

People who change the microwave away from the default max heat setting and don't change it back.

Blue text
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: January 09, 2017, 10:08:44 PM »

You know when you buy those branded snack bars/biscuits/ice creams like Mars, Twix or Bounty?!? I was tucking into a 'Yorkie' snack biscuit thing today and suddenly realised I'd been mugged off because it wasn't anything like a Yorkie. I had just bought the brand like a complete zombie shopper. Can't tell you how much that pissed me off. 

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: January 09, 2017, 10:11:26 PM »

You know when you buy those branded snack bars/biscuits/ice creams like Mars, Twix or Bounty?!? I was tucking into a 'Yorkie' snack biscuit thing today and suddenly realised I'd been mugged off because it wasn't anything like a Yorkie. I had just bought the brand like a complete zombie shopper. Can't tell you how much that pissed me off. 

Twix and snickers rip offs are decent to be fair!  Smiley
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: January 09, 2017, 10:18:56 PM »

Yea but I also bought a 10 pack of single twix fingers for what seemed like a bargain price. Oh wait, when you unwrap them it's just half a finger. Need to be on ur game when running the shopping gauntlet these days, tricks and grims down every aisle bro!

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: January 10, 2017, 12:26:00 AM »

People that start on the second layer of a box of chocolates before the first layer is finished.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: February 07, 2017, 10:25:58 PM »

I might have moaned about this before but honestly I find buying cigarettes such a mission these days. I stop at BP for petrol this morning and when I reach the counter I ask for my usual pack of Marlboro. We all know that cigarettes are hidden behind the secret screen these days so the rather elderly assistant rattles it across...chicka-chicka-chicka. Now yesterday my Marlboro were easily distinguished by the red and white packet and I could readily point them out to any sluggish operative but today I'm confronted by a sea of black, every single pack and every single brand is in a jet black packet. What's more every packet is emblazoned with some hideous picture, a man with huge throat tumour, charcoal black lungs, gaping whole in some essential part of the body. I mean when the chicka-chicka-chicka happened it was like exposing some kinda ghouls gallery at a fairground and I found myself recoiling in horror at the shock of it all.

It get's worse because there was no way of identifying the brand so my mature server had to take each packet off the shelf, hold it at arms length under the light and squint profusely. This went on for a lifetime, people behind shuffling their weight from foot to foot, before I was presented with a plain black pack of Marlboro with a picture of a sad baby smoking a cigarette. With all respect can I ask what the fuck is all this about? I mean I know the bearded environmentalist loonies will jump up and down screaming about NHS costs but back in the real world when I exited BP, walking past all the commuters filling up with diesel and re-joined the traffic jam pumping poison into the innocent lungs of passing schoolkids I thought, what the absolute fuck was that all about??

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: