blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:52:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 413942 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #2745 on: July 26, 2018, 08:53:49 PM »

When you're driving home from work, only to get caught up in a queue of about 10 people because some random knob has decided to stop to let a car turn right from a side junction to drive in the same direction as you.

Unfortunately for the arsehole at the front, he and everyone else are waiting for ages because the people driving in the other direction aren't being arseholes and are continuing to drive as normal down the road.

"Letting people out" should be banned.

Hard to moan at politeness but my pet hate is someone doing that when I'm the person in the side road waiting. In the right circs it's helpful but many times they are the only car on the road from that direction, it's not that busy and it disconcerts me that they don't drive like they're supposed to - often I'm not even looking at the bastardos because I've seen them coming and I just assume they're gonna drive properly - coupla seconds later and I look left again to see them sitting there waiting for me - ffs.

Same! Completely agree. I'll go when I'm ready - not when some tosser's sat there madly flashing their lights to say I can go.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2746 on: July 26, 2018, 08:58:28 PM »

When you're driving home from work, only to get caught up in a queue of about 10 people because some random knob has decided to stop to let a car turn right from a side junction to drive in the same direction as you.

Unfortunately for the arsehole at the front, he and everyone else are waiting for ages because the people driving in the other direction aren't being arseholes and are continuing to drive as normal down the road.

Hard to moan at politeness but my pet hate is someone doing that when I'm the person in the side road waiting. In the right circs it's helpful but many times they are the only car on the road from that direction, it's not that busy and it disconcerts me that they don't drive like they're supposed to - often I'm not even looking at the bastardos because I've seen them coming and I just assume they're gonna drive properly - coupla seconds later and I look left again to see them sitting there waiting for me - ffs.

Same! Completely agree. I'll go when I'm ready - not when some tosser's sat there madly flashing their lights to say I can go.

Considerate bastards.

The older I get, the better I was.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: July 26, 2018, 11:18:06 PM »

Considerate bastards.

Haha, exactly, infuriating

sola virtus nobilitat
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: July 27, 2018, 12:01:44 AM »

that's small potatoes when compared to motorway driving which is a complete head fuck. All those zombies with vacant looks in the middle lane when nothing's in the slow lane are pretty scary.

New one is when you're close behind some road sheriff in the fast lane at 70mph and when they eventually move across they floor it to 100mph. Oh ok cowboy I'll take off at 120mph then. Soon as you've blasted down the road they're back in the fast lane returning to their normal 70mph. What the utter fuck is that all about?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: July 27, 2018, 06:01:16 AM »

that's small potatoes when compared to motorway driving which is a complete head fuck. All those zombies with vacant looks in the middle lane when nothing's in the slow lane are pretty scary.

New one is when you're close behind some road sheriff in the fast lane at 70mph and when they eventually move across they floor it to 100mph. Oh ok cowboy I'll take off at 120mph then. Soon as you've blasted down the road they're back in the fast lane returning to their normal 70mph. What the utter fuck is that all about?

Don't get me started on this! Started a new job that involves lots of long distance motorway driving overnight. The amount of people I see just sat in middle lane is scary.

Thing that fucks me off the most is that my van limited to 70mph, as a result I'm doing 70mph all the time. If you're doing 69 then I'm gonna overtake you. Soon as they see themselves being overtaken by a van they suddenly find a right foot! 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: July 27, 2018, 08:48:34 AM »

Or the similar person who has been waiting for say 20 cars and then spies a gap between the 'herd' and the last car and makes a totally dangerous manoeuvre to get out, despite the fact if he waited two further seconds he has clear road after the last car...

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: July 27, 2018, 08:58:18 AM »

Or the similar person who has been waiting for say 20 cars and then spies a gap between the 'herd' and the last car and makes a totally dangerous manoeuvre to get out, despite the fact if he waited two further seconds he has clear road after the last car...

definitely this.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: July 27, 2018, 09:05:51 AM »

or when somebody's driving down the motorway with their indicator flashing and have no intention of changing lanes. It's simply left on. Wait, there's a green light flashing on your dashboard and a constant tick tick sound but you're oblivious for miles on end?? Worrying really. 

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: July 27, 2018, 09:16:13 AM »

When you’re waiting to pull out of a junction it’s always the last car that stops to let you out. Pisses me right off.

Blue text
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: July 27, 2018, 09:53:21 AM »

So you guys are all great drivers, huh?

Not sure I've ever met anyone who thinks they are a bad driver.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: July 27, 2018, 10:20:51 AM »

So you guys are all great drivers, huh?

Not sure I've ever met anyone who thinks they are a bad driver.

33 years with a clean licence and never had an accident, I would say hell yeah.........probably left a fair few in my wake though Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2756 on: July 27, 2018, 10:43:37 AM »

I'm definitely a better car drive since passing my motorcycle test. It teaches to to be constantly vigilant and that everyone out there is trying to kill you.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2757 on: August 26, 2018, 04:12:31 PM »

Signs that say open on shops that are closed.

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: August 26, 2018, 10:40:20 PM »

Staying on the subject of driving;

Even though there's a quarter of a mile of clear road behind you, the driver who decides to pull out 50 yards in front of you from the side road.....

...... and then drives at 10mph lower than the speed limit.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: September 06, 2018, 01:02:37 PM »

Pedestrians who wave their arms up and down and mouth SLOW DOWN with angry faces as you drive past. Wouldn’t happily mow those fuckers down.

People who say “yay I can come on the 27th and it’s my birthday so it will be special” then say “well my birthday is actually the 29th”. Right so it’s not your birthday then? Great conversation.

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: