blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:30:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411499 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2595 on: January 22, 2018, 11:07:57 AM »

First 1 minute 35 seconds is great.

The older I get, the better I was.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: January 22, 2018, 12:51:50 PM »

Whether you take his ticket in full I find him a great listen on a range of subjects and he's way too smart for an interviewer like that to put even a tiny dent in the positions he takes

sola virtus nobilitat
mikeymike

View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: January 22, 2018, 04:43:20 PM »

Free Things
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: January 22, 2018, 04:50:13 PM »

Free Things

Including the best things? Any explanation?
mikeymike

View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: January 22, 2018, 07:02:37 PM »

I am not including loved ones - embraces and cuddles - warm to your heart stuff or the generosity of mankind.

Things like freerolls - they are not free, free breakfast in a hotel, free anything when you buy X, fill in a survey get a free £5 amazon voucher, I could go on there is very little in life that is free - there is always in most cases a motive for the supposed free.

I am just happy to pay my own way.

Quick one to add on my Mrs has just got "Glory Hallelujah" blasting at top volume through the house (lucky we dont have neighbours)and she has a voice not quite like an angel.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: January 26, 2018, 09:21:56 PM »

That screechy bird who does the sky golf 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2601 on: February 04, 2018, 04:31:55 PM »

Ill tell you what really, really, REALLY pisses me off.

Films and TV series that just suddenly end without reaching any conclusion.

Last night Mrs Red & I watched the final episode of a four-part drama that we've been following avidly over the last month. It had several tense story lines revolving around a murder.

Suddenly the titles came up and it was over. No conclusions or anything.

I mean, what the fuck! What is the point? Four hours of my life wasted. I looked on social media and thousands of people, like me, were up in arms about it. It doesn't seem to mater though, it's happening more and more often.

I am a vote with my feet type of bloke but what do you do in this situation, find out who wrote it and refuse to watch anything of his ever again?

To make matters worse we watched an excellent film later the same night and that did exactly the same thing. It was one I downloaded and I actually thought there was a glitch that had caused part of it to go missing but no, it ended at a random place without resolving the issues.

So annoying.

mikeymike

View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: February 04, 2018, 05:22:17 PM »

Now you will have to become a vote with your eyes person - it wasn't spiral was it. 
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2603 on: February 04, 2018, 06:23:56 PM »

No. It was called Kiri and featured the excellent Sarah Lancashire.

It could have been great. What a disappointment.

HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: February 06, 2018, 08:50:46 PM »

People who take zero pride in their job. I have had the misfortune to come across several people recently in different professions who clearly have no interest in you or anyone else. I despise them making out they are doing you a favour by providing the good/service you are paying for.

If you don't enjoy your job, find something else to do but for God's sake, show some enthusiasm and take some pride in what you are doing.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: February 12, 2018, 11:37:28 AM »

Jacob Rees-Mogg

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: February 13, 2018, 02:12:39 PM »

Stray dogs in Thailand, they scare the shit out of me, 
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2607 on: February 13, 2018, 02:23:30 PM »

Almost every bottle that contains liquid has a screw top lid.

Cooking oil is one of the the worst things to spill, but most bottles that contain cooking oil have a flip top lid. Why is that?

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: February 13, 2018, 05:37:41 PM »

Almost every bottle that contains liquid has a screw top lid.

Cooking oil is one of the the worst things to spill, but most bottles that contain cooking oil have a flip top lid. Why is that?

Not an expert by any stretch but a couple of observations from me. If the screw top was use in normal plastic bottles of oil would it become unscrewable if it got oily?

Also olive oil comes in screw top mainly I think but also glass bottles, suppose that could make a difference.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: February 15, 2018, 06:11:23 PM »

So you're driving along and encounter that basic situation of cars parked on the other side and oncoming vehicles need to stop for their obstruction. Well, sometimes you raise a hand in thanks, sometimes not, not sure about the ethical obligation here? I mean if there's multiple cars parked with gaps are you supposed to thank multiple drivers as you pass each one? That seems twatty if true?

Whatever the point is those drivers who raise their hands in sarcastic thanks if you don't say thanks?!? What the fuck mate? You're legally obliged to stop?! You want me to drive down this road waving like a lunatic at all the cars that didn't cause a head-on collision? I mean one minute you're listening to Abba's Dancing Queen all calm, happy, the next minute you're seething with wtf? It's not right.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: