blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:49:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272601 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 143162 times)
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #630 on: November 09, 2011, 07:07:12 PM »

http://www.bettertogether.ie/content/rathmore-social-action-group

Please vote vote vote vote! Smiley need to get into the top 10 before Friday to be in with the chance to win the 3000 euro and we are behind by less than 100 votes! Smiley 

Voted.

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: November 09, 2011, 09:03:11 PM »

Please vote vote vote vote! Smiley need to get into the top 10 before Friday to be in with the chance to win the 3000 euro and we are behind by less than 100 votes! Smiley 

Voted.

Have clicked on the stars and voted again too.  Fingers crossed.  x

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: November 10, 2011, 05:09:40 AM »

Voted!!!

Might be a good idea to start a separate thread for this to encourage non-Laxie diary readers to vote also..

LOVED the vid btw

xx
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:37:29 AM by TRIP5 » Logged

TKP FOR APAT!!!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 10, 2011, 08:02:50 AM »

Voted!!!

Might be a good idea to start a separate thread for this to encourage non-Laxie diary readers to vote also..

LOVED the vid btw

xx

Done now, cheers!  Smiley

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: November 10, 2011, 09:13:16 PM »

I was gonna make a new thread but I decided against it cause i don't really know as much people! Smiley thank you everybody Smiley
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: November 11, 2011, 09:21:41 AM »

I was gonna make a new thread but I decided against it cause i don't really know as much people! Smiley thank you everybody Smiley

You don't need to know lots of people to post a new thread ya goose.  Besides...they know who ya are.   Wink

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 11, 2011, 09:26:33 AM »

It's update time.  Have loads of photos to wade through, but it shouldn't take too long to find a couple for the diary.  Quick cuppa first and then I'm on it.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: November 11, 2011, 12:13:45 PM »

As ya know, I had a visit from Sarah last week.  She arrived on Monday (Halloween) and stayed til the Sunday.  I was a little quiet about it, but truth be told I was really looking forward to her visit.  Skype chats are grand, but it's just not the same as being able to proper cuddle and hang out with the ones you love.

We'd scheduled as much into the week as possible so she wouldn't be too bored.  Ya know how teens are.  It's go go go...or else.  For a start though, it was chill on arrival.  Wanted to give her a chance to find her feet in the new surroundings.  Plus it was Halloween night, so we'd candy to hand out to the locals together.  Or so I thought.  lol

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #638 on: November 11, 2011, 12:54:37 PM »

You don't need to know lots of people to post a new thread ya goose.  Besides...they know who ya are.   Wink

Who is she?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: November 11, 2011, 01:28:25 PM »

Can't remember how he worded it, but Jack doesn't do Halloween.  Something about not tolerating Yank imports.  *cough*  

Once we'd Sarah collected, the three of us tore to the shop for sweets and then home to put up a few decorations.  He'd spent years training kids not to call to the door and all that effort was being wiped away by a few lights and balloons.  Unlucky.

While Sarah and I blew up balloons and hung them, Jack followed around mumbling things quietly.  He was humouring us, but not entirely on the same page.  Then the cutest wee girl walked up to the door.  She might have been about two years of age.  

"Twick or tweet."  

"Awwww, hiya Honey.  Sarah, hook her up with some sweets."

Sarah gives her a couple of lollipops or something similar while Jack looks on and slowly melts.

"Would you like some chocolates too?"  

Out of JACK'S mouth came those words as he brought down the choccies tin giving the wee one pick of the lot.  Blimey...he's starting to get into this, I thought.  That was until the wee sweet little girl with the tiniest of hands managed to grab the biggest fist full of choccies I've ever seen of a child that size, before tossing them innocently into her bag.  He exchanged a few pleasantries with the little girl's parent before retiring to the sofa.  He'd been mugged by a two year old and was officially on Halloween strike.  

« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 01:39:11 PM by Laxie » Logged

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #640 on: November 11, 2011, 01:29:16 PM »

Who is she?

It's not who she is that's an issue. She's a lovely, if cheating, kid....it's more the bad crowd she hangs out with.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 11, 2011, 01:29:45 PM »

Who is she?

Bite me.  You'd have met if ya weren't busy donking chips at DTD ya eejit.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #642 on: November 11, 2011, 01:31:21 PM »

Who is she?

Bite me.  You'd have met if ya weren't busy donking chips at DTD ya eejit.

The judge said Boshi's not allowed to do Halloween anymore, so he might as well go to DtD.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 11, 2011, 01:33:12 PM »

Who is she?

It's not who she is that's an issue. She's a lovely, if cheating, kid....it's more the bad crowd she hangs out with.

Never took you for a sheep lover.  Least I know what to get ya for Christmas now.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: November 11, 2011, 01:34:56 PM »

Who is she?

Never took you for a sheep lover.  Least I know what to get ya for Christmas now.

sheep lover? WTF? (Seriously, I have no idea what that means in this context).

Oh, and obv. don't do Christmas.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: